Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? (73029 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / What Is A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by Eyop: 6:43am On Nov 16, 2014
Chibenze:
longtime how much does gtbank charge to receiving payment abroad to ur dom acct? And how much they charge when withdrawing?

I don't understand your 1st question. As for the 2nd,they do not charge for cash withdrawals over the counter.
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by Flow10ng: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
please will like to know, does SORT CODE in NIGERIA mean ROUTING CODE in other countries like UK and US because i just opened a saving domiciliary account and i only got SWIFT CODE and SORT CODE and was told at the bank that thats all thats needed. please do enlighten me more on this....
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Wells Fargo issues and how to resolve them. http://www.businessplannigeria.com.ng/wwwwellsfargocom/
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by adexpredator: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
which bank is cheaper in terms of charges btw zenith bank or first bank,i want to pay my schoolfees
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by omobash21(f): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2015
Please is there a minimum account balance for ecobank domiciliary account?
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by onatisi(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Please which bank has the best internet banking services in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by obontami: 1:23pm On May 07, 2016
Okaka27:
Wetn concern me wit bank?
wen forest dey across the road were i go bury my dough... angry
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by Crieff(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
onatisi:
Please which bank has the best internet banking services in Nigeria?

Undisputably GTB.
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by peterkelly: 4:08am On Jun 29, 2016
arbitrage:

What do you mean by online money transfer out of Nigeria? Do you mean sending money like you do to another recipient in another bank here in Nigeria within seconds? No, they don't do that instantly but their transfer of money abroad is under request menu, wherein you will fill all the details of the recipient bank abroad and they will effect the transfer for you during working hours from your domiciliary account.

From my experience, GTBank can send to other banks within Nigeria (still within same request menu) but other banks are saying they only send outside. But on the drawdown side, GTBank charge is higher than Union's charge while Access bank's charge was even less than both of GTB and UBN the last time I used it about 2 weeks ago.

Pls I need your contacts. I want to open a domiciliary account and have money to run the account but I don't have 2 references. I need 2 people who can help me with that
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by FarukuWadata12(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
arbitrage:

What do you mean by online money transfer out of Nigeria? Do you mean sending money like you do to another recipient in another bank here in Nigeria within seconds? No, they don't do that instantly but their transfer of money abroad is under request menu, wherein you will fill all the details of the recipient bank abroad and they will effect the transfer for you during working hours from your domiciliary account.

From my experience, GTBank can send to other banks within Nigeria (still within same request menu) but other banks are saying they only send outside. But on the drawdown side, GTBank charge is higher than Union's charge while Access bank's charge was even less than both of GTB and UBN the last time I used it about 2 weeks ago.

Brother pls how much it cost to open GT account?
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by FarukuWadata12(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bluetech87:
@All, i think the best bank at that service is GTBank, they're good at transferring money to Abroad. the last time i was to pay a client in China, i went to them for the wire transfer and they told me to have a DOM A/C with them in order for me to be able to do the transfer. they said i will fund the account with $100 and that its my money, so i think they're the best at hand now. give them a try.

How much it cost to open a bank account?
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by Joysmart(f): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2016
Nice thread
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by Tiemo(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Well, GT bank didn't collect a dime from me when I opened my domiciliary account. It was totally free
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by warrenweste(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tiemo:
Well, GT bank didn't collect a dime from me when I opened my domiciliary account. It was totally free

What document did u submit while opening it
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by izikjon(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls, which Nigerian bank has the best dormicilary account system now?
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by tabithababy(f): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bunchersstab:
GT BANK
. What is a domiciliary account and how can I get one in gt?? Help a sister biko
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
I have gt Dom, but when am ready I think I will use diamond now, gt used to be the best but they are becoming too backward for me, for instance you are out of the country and you need to make transfer and all of a sudden you can't find your token, that's the end of transfer , you are in fact out of luck. Diamond don't need token, you have a device and connected then you are good to go.

Send money into your diamond Dom. You get it same day , send to gt you need 2 to 3 days .

Gt is lagging behind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by ryanfci: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hi guys, I see you have been discussing the rates for international transfers through your banks.

If any of you have a business or non resident account, we can make your international payments for a rate of N424/1USD.

FCI are fully FCA regulated, with an association with standard charter bank, meaning we can move Naira worth the equivalent of $5million USD per day.

The minimum payment is the equivalent of 25.000USD and we can have the payments sent into a USD account within 2 or 3 days depending on the time we receive the Naira.

Go to www.fci-currency.co.uk for more information or email me on ryan.williams@fci-ltd.co.uk

Regards,
Ryan
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by izikjon(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
blueseacats:
I have gt Dom, but when am ready I think I will use diamond now, gt used to be the best but they are becoming too backward for me, for instance you are out of the country and you need to make transfer and all of a sudden you can't find your token, that's the end of transfer , you are in fact out of luck. Diamond don't need token, you have a device and connected then you are good to go.

Send money into your diamond Dom. You get it same day , send to gt you need 2 to 3 days .

Gt is lagging behind.

Who says you can't use PIN on GTB mobile banking app....the good thing is you can switch between token & pin anytime right from the comfort of your mobile app.

Got no idea about dorm transfer delay....but for local transfer, it's still swift.

Btw I am not a GTB staff ooh....
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
izikjon:

Who says you can't use PIN on GTB mobile banking app....the good thing is you can switch between token & pin anytime right from the comfort of your mobile app.

Got no idea about dorm transfer delay....but for local transfer, it's still swift.
So tell me, how do I make transfer with my gt without token, step by step.
Btw I am not a GTB staff ooh....
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by vickylala239: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Neteller needed
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by ogedanny: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by Godiloveu(f): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
samhay read this thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by oNj(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
At this point..... Which bank is the best... In terms of lower charges
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by macbeyland(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2017
Hello house. Please I am about to open a domicilary account with first bank and they are offering to issue me with a naira visa card to be linked to both my naira savings account and domicilary account. I want to know if I will be able to link this card on paypal, because the main reason for opening the domicilary account is to be able to link my card on my Nigeria PayPal account and make payment from there.

Please I would appreciate comments and contributions.
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by Durosure(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2017
CASH DEPOSIT AVAILABLE IN USA and RMB available in China
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Tell them you want a dollar denominated visa or mastercard only.

macbeyland:
Hello house. Please I am about to open a domicilary account with first bank and they are offering to issue me with a naira visa card to be linked to both my naira savings account and domicilary account. I want to know if I will be able to link this card on paypal, because the main reason for opening the domicilary account is to be able to link my card on my Nigeria PayPal account and make payment from there.

Please I would appreciate comments and contributions.
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
sdavirus:
I've been using Skye bank since 2009. All these charges you guys are calling are sooo high. Its a naira account that you can also make dollar deposits in. Minimum amount transferable is $100, and I usually get a receipt for transfer within 48 hours. Charges are $10 + 1% of the amount you are transferring. So for $100, its just $11 for bank fees. Whatever convenience Gtbank or Access gives, I've not seen a better deal than Skye bank.....not so sure if the account plan is still on offer, u would have to check.
Hi, do you still use Skye Bank Dom Account? How are their services like in 2017? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by sdavirus: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
JohnXcel:
Hi, do you still use Skye Bank Dom Account? How are their services like in 2017? Thanks.

Hiya,
Yeah... It's still good. Expérience is great to a large extent, cos I have an awesome account manager.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
sdavirus:

Hiya,
Yeah... It's still good. Expérience is great to a large extent, cos I have an awesome account manager.
Thanks.
Good to know cos I have a savings account with them.
However, can you expatiate on their fees? (For receiving and sending, maintenance).

It seems Fidelity, FCMB and Stanbic according to this thread have the lowest fees.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Woman Slaps Man At UBA ATM In Port-Harcourt, Tears His Shirt And Singlet / Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.