Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Kcee: Yes, I Dated Ebube Nwagbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee: Yes, I Dated Ebube Nwagbo (2534 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All White Playsuit - Hit Or Miss? / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee: Yes, I Dated Ebube Nwagbo by ezehr(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2013

Yessoooo... it's our limpopo master and here is an interview with punch newspaper....

At what point in your life did you decide to go into music?
Music for me started right from when I was in secondary school. Initially, I was playing football but later, I started singing in the church choir. Moreover, my father was a Disc Jockey and I was already listening to a whole lot of music. My musical career took off effectively in 2002 when I emerged winner of Star Quest.
What happened after you won the prize money? Was your brother, Emeka Okonkwo, alias E-Money, rich then?
My brother was very poor at the time we entered for Star Quest. I was the one who helped him. He was our manager and we lived together in Ajegunle ghetto. He did not make money until later. We hustled together.
Did your parents support your decision to go into music?
My mother supported me from the start. My father, like most fathers, was hoping I would study hard and become a doctor or lawyer. He was not in support of my career choice at first but when I started bringingmoney home, he realised that I could actually make money from music. Then, he started supporting and praying for me.
What inspires you on stage?
It is when I see my audience cheering and getting ready to see me, it makes me want to go crazy; it makes me want to do more.
Do you see any other of your music tracks making waves like the hit track, Limpopo?
Read more at http://zednaija..com/2013/09/interview-with-kcee-i-dated-ebube-nwagbo.html
Re: Kcee: Yes, I Dated Ebube Nwagbo by werepeLeri: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
So? Another Fani Kayode in the making.

1 Like

Re: Kcee: Yes, I Dated Ebube Nwagbo by Double194(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Razz guy, Razz chick. I no surprise

(1) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola-salako Gets Ekiti State’s Appointment / Pictures From Jim Iykels Deliverance / Jackie Appiah Shuts Down Manager Breakup Rumour…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.