Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,934 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Do You Need A Genuine Ago(diesel) Seller? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Need A Genuine Ago(diesel) Seller? (939 Views)

Become An AGO (diesel), DPK (Kero) Facilitator And Make Residual Income. / P.m.s (petrol), Dpk (kerosene), And Ago (diesel) Available For Sale / Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Genuine Ago(diesel) Seller? by HumbleLawyer(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Good day everyone,
I have an aunt who deals in big time supply of diesel (AGO). She has several tankers she uses for supplies and she gets alot of big contracts as regards supplies around Nigeria. I am actually not into this business but I believe anyone looking for genuine seller of AGO in bulk would be happy doing business with her as she is a very down to earth and God fearing woman. Just to be rest assured she is into the business big time, she is married to a Lebannese man who is incharge of Zakhem Contruction Company in Nigeria and she has a contract of suppling diesel to all there contruction sites around Nigeria. Anyone looking for genuine seller of AGO can contact me on 07010910980 and I will link you with her because I cannot put her contact here just like that. As for me am not asking you to pay me a dime, but if you are satisfied with doing business with her and you remember me for linking you up I will really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Bonanza in Imo, Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Portharcourt / Indian Manufacturers / Shopping Space For Rent At Silverbird Galleria Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.