Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) (3269 Views)

Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance / Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 / Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by ganase2: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yes, the performances they gave in Canada yesterday was so considered by many as too extreme. Some even blasted them that they were behaving like teenagers and "wizkids" on stage, but Peter of P-square duo has come out on tweeter to blast any critic of their performance

He wrote on tweeter thus: It's called show biz. Will only complain when my accountant tell me there's is short of inflow

See more tweet and some of the pictures after the cut

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/peter-replies-critcs.html

Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by 247notire(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yea. Its cald Showbiz
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by homesteady(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
If it was wizkid, we should have gotten responses like
"Broke people always think they have an opinion"

Differences between Men and wiz KID

1 Like

Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by nikkytruth(f): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
U guys Rock 4 real. Paul should come and marry me oooo.
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by AbuMikey(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Action of Men.

1 Like

Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by mekzybling(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
nikky truth: U guys Rock 4 real. Paul should come and marry me oooo.
lmfao.....dream on gurl..... cheesy grin
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by BrAkingNews: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
Alright. We are watching
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by MafiaMan: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
homesteady: If it was wizkid, we should have gotten responses like
"Broke people always think they have an opinion"

Differences between Men and wiz KID

You aren't complaining because they are ibos.
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
signs
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by skullz: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
see as them they recieve preeq massage on stage grin
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by Symphony007: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Such rude,Uncultured,nasty,demented. Morally bankrupt, ghastly fellows...speaks to a large extent why i don't listen to their plonkish hogwash called music.

1 Like

Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by addicted268(f): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Is it my imagination,or is that finger on his pants wearing a wedding ring?
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by pomporiking: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Symphony007: Such rude,Uncultured,nasty,demented. Morally bankrupt, ghastly fellows...speaks to a large extent why i don't listen to their plonkish hogwash called music.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha..nobody cares bout what you think
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Symphony007: Such rude,Uncultured,nasty,demented. Morally bankrupt, ghastly fellows...speaks to a large extent why i don't listen to their plonkish hogwash called music.
gringringrin all this english for peter and paul grin grin chineke me shockedgrin
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2013

*falls from tower bridge* grin
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by wasak(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
I do not blame them... our society has accepted moral decay as the foremost manifestation of civilization... 2moro globacom wil pay them millions of Naira as ambassadors...money which can be effectively diverted to boost production service....
anyway... who cares abt wat i think?
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by fr3do(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wait o
is it everybody peter will reply?
Reading his tweets is becoming exhausting.
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by derbybliz(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
addicted268: Is it my imagination,or is that finger on his pants wearing a wedding ring?
am just noticing d same thing likewise,na wa ooo bt all the same Itz End Time sha
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by Calsito: 12:52am On Sep 09, 2013
Nonsense must you loose your dignity because of money. Smh for them role models indeed.
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:46am On Sep 09, 2013

Obiaghon!!! Na u be dat?? Very crinkum crankum
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by tpia5: 1:48am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by Brimmie(m): 2:02am On Sep 09, 2013
Mafia Man:

You aren't complaining because they are ibos.

Fool.. Shut TFU!! Am Yoruba, N I Dislike Dt Stewpid Wizkid Ayo Wt Passion!! I Prefer DavidO!

Paul N Peter Are Ma Fave In Nigeria Since The Days Of "Last Nite!!
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by drnairalov: 2:08am On Sep 09, 2013
oh my thats why i wud alwayz miss michael Jackson.. his performance was one of a kind doesnt force it..it flows freely nd people go cray...not like them miley cyrus, nicki, beyonc et al that ve 2 get half naked on stage 2 perform
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by wheesin(m): 5:39am On Sep 09, 2013
Peter okoye : bros dis haters don start o...dey talk say we intimate durin our performance bt no worry i go deal with them personally..

Paul okoye: hmm ..show organizer don pay d 15million...make we add am buy another private jet to shut their garri mouth.
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by fr3do(m): 6:15am On Sep 09, 2013

I disagree with you on that one
they make good music
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by Isiterere(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2013
addicted268: Is it my imagination,or is that finger on his pants wearing a wedding ring?

Blame it on Civilization

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by Isiterere(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2013
Brimmie:

Fool.. Shut TFU!! Am Yoruba, N I Dislike Dt Stewpid Wizkid Ayo Wt Passion!! I Prefer DavidO!

Paul N Peter Are Ma Fave In Nigeria Since The Days Of "Last Nite

And does your opinion count here ?
You still need some growing up to do boy .

@underline ,now I know you're a kid like Davido

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by Preceedo(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2013
nikky truth: U guys Rock 4 real. Paul should come and marry me oooo.
are u a gold-digger?
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by FunnyPikincom(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2013
hmmm....DONT LET ME SAY IT....

See more Photos Here>> http://vibenaija..com/2013/09/p-square-allow-girls-to-touch-their.html
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by maonye: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Alcohol reaction, peter and Paul pls make una take it easy oooo. life is good and also bad remember to put God first in any biz u guys do and dnt be carried away by earthly things. cos i will be glad to see u guys in heaven.
Re: Peter Of P-square Blast Critics Of Their Erotic Stage Performance (SEE TWEETS) by mrking3(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
†ђξ boys na thinks coz they've got some cash! They can do and over do??!! That's a crazy African mentality!! I wonder what †ђξ likes of Davido will do?

(1) (Reply)

Bitter E-mail Between Don Jazzy And D'banj Leaks / Meet,lizzy,12-year-old Award-winning Youngest Nigerian Gospel Singer -pics And I / Hmmm, Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Dresses As A Woman, Releases Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.