Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Land The Cause So Many Wahala O! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Land The Cause So Many Wahala O! (1106 Views)

Job Wahala / See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. / Timaya Music Don Put Me 4 Wahala O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land The Cause So Many Wahala O! by kamsy(f): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2006
nna na waaaaaaaaaaaaaa o.

I reside in portharcourt and Ikwere people are known to be land fricks.can u imagine people that dont travel to any other place that doesnt ve land attached to the name except for places like england.scotland,finland.because they believe there will be much land there.i wont be surprised if im told that most of the people registered with nairaland re ikwere's,because there's is a land attached to it's name. I never believed what i was told until i met a young cute guy that was suppose to be my husby u know.after i accepted his propo we concluded on him coming to see my pastor.
friends hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! infact i dont know if this guy loves me or is it because i told him that my great grand father has an agric plantation.DO U KNOW WHAT? immediately this guy saw our church altar he shouted hey ''ala nda'' meaning my fathers land.''baby girl why re u people wasting this land that can contain 2 bed room flat and a self contain. pastor infact one of my reason of coming to see you is to see if u can sell this plot of land to me ''. abeg make una help me tell am say i no dey marry am again o1
Re: Land The Cause So Many Wahala O! by micklplus(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2006
Nice write up ! me i like this one ! abegi, be careful make the guy no go trade you for landed properties later.

Keep it up
Cheers cheesy
Re: Land The Cause So Many Wahala O! by Badman888(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2006
yea some of them are like that,
Re: Land The Cause So Many Wahala O! by spikelord(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2006
Hmnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Is It Fair / Prison Vs. Full-time Job / Bad Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.