Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Gtbank In Joburg - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank In Joburg (2173 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / Customer Service: Polls Show Women Prefer First Bank To Other, Gtbank In 2nd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank In Joburg by smallz001: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
I have searched the gtbank website for a branch/atm locator but could not find one. Does anyone know where their branches are located in Johannesburg or where i can get the information?
Re: Gtbank In Joburg by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
there is no GTBank in SA, you can use any ATM to withdraw money from your account if you have a Mastercard
Re: Gtbank In Joburg by smallz001: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
eddiebruk: there is no GTBank in SA, you can use any ATM to withdraw money from your account if you have a Mastercard

Ok thanks for the response. Will try it tomorrow.
Re: Gtbank In Joburg by blacknp(m): 3:11am On Sep 09, 2013
If you want to frequent Joburg more often,i advice on your return back to Nigeria you go get an account with StanbicIBTC Bank it will be a whole lot more convenient and as for your GTBank card wipe it and accept the atm charges.

(1) (Reply)

The Plantain City Ogun State / How To Sell On Jumia Or Konga / Where To Buy Cheap Untested And Tested Phones And Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.