Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (215275 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by olumide4christ: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
rotecch77:
Yes o, hajji bab, this is the beginning of the work
Spanish porcelain white. Tiles (carara design)

Hmmn.. nice... I used that carrara floor tiles on a project last year in Abuja... really like the patterns and how they came out after being laid.
Good work, Rotecch!!

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
@44chux, thanks we will add more finishing touch to our job,
@olumideforchrist;thanks you my brother more grease to your elbow
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:38am On Feb 14, 2016
Thank you all, happy wkd.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2016
Happy Sunday everyone. Professionals in the house please I'd like someone to lightly explain to me how Tile fix adhesive is used for floor and wall tiles, all the tilers I know down here seem not to know. I'd really appreciate it.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tiles fix adhesive (aka gum cement)is used in replacement of cement mortar, how to apply it, prepare your floor or wall and let it dry up then mix your adhesive with water, make sure it's not watery then spread it across the area, then start putting your tiles one after the other (make sure you spread it across the area you can cover up before it's dry up)also again to make it dry up quick add normal dangote or any opc cement to it
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
More update coming
Another deal from Nl member at lekki axis (plumbing)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by lighternote: 12:25am On Feb 17, 2016
Rotecch 77, waiting earnestly for my work smiley
Let me see d dexterity and masterpiece.
rotecch77:
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by lighternote: 12:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Did u guys purchase Carara design for my work? Duplex section, or apartment side?
I love it!
rotecch77:
Yes o, hajji bab, this is the beginning of the work
Spanish porcelain white. Tiles (carara design)
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Oh madam,you are following me bumper to bomber, that is lovely,oga didn't choose CARARA design for your project, but he choose another good porcelain design

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lekki garden project still on

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by lighternote: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ok. Waiting cool
rotecch77:
Oh madam,you are following me bumper to bomber, that is lovely,oga didn't choose CARARA design for your project, but he choose another good porcelain design
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by allCopacetic: 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
kindly view the linked thread and indicate ur brand or design of interest. I'm sure you'll find them appealing
https://www.nairaland.com/2941901/building-dream-structure-watch-space
Gwithus:
PLEASE I WILL APPRECIATE A REASONABLE QUOTE FROM ANY SUPPLIER ON THIS FORUM FOLLOWING ITEMS:

1. QUALITY SPANISH TILES FOR FLOORS AND WALLS
2. WATER CLOSET (CLOSE COUPLED WITH SOFT CLOSE TOILET SEAT)
3. CABINET WASH-HAND BASIN, WITH MIRROR
4. JACCUZZI (SINGLE SIZE)
5. SHOWER CUBICLE (90X90)
6. POWER SHOWER
7. WATER HEATER (30 LTRS)
8. EXTRACTOR FAN
9. WATER TAP
10. BATHROOM ACCESSORIES
11. HAND SHOWER (BIDET SPRAY)
12. 13 AMPS DOUBLE SOCKET
13. 13 AMPS SINGLE SOCKET
14. WATER HEATER SWITCH (20 AMPS WITH NEON LIGHTS)
15. 3 GANG SWITCH
16. 2 GANG SWITCH
17. 1 GANG SWITCH
18. COOKER UNIT (3X6)
19. T.V SOCKET
20. CEILING ROSE
21. COVER BOX (3X3)
22. ROUND COVER BOX

MY EMAIL IS "NEWHEIGHTS16@GMAIL.COM".

MANY THANKS.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by AkProsper(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello Everyone,
Incase u need a Qualified & Experience Tiller for your tilling works, Pls call Mr Alex: 08025929046.
Our cost is moderate and affordable.
We also do other floor/Wall finish such as Mozaic, Marble, Interlock E.t.c.

We promise U beauty and perfection...
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:55am On Feb 19, 2016
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Live report from lekki garden project
Kitchen floor done

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Watch out for more pics
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
More coming!
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2016
Still on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2016
As usual new week new deal,not by our power..
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Update coming soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
2 diff nairalanders diaspora base deal today, pics coming soon, lagos and ilorin, site location
As usual all conversation was done on line btw 3days, next thing is you know nna, I don get alert God win.

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
rotecch77:
2 diff nairalanders diaspora base deal today, pics coming soon, lagos and ilorin, site location
As usual all conversation was done on line btw 3days, next thing is you know nna, I don get alert God win.

Good things comes to those who do good things... Keep up the good work you have been doing.
My projects thank you o.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thanks baba hajji
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Update:
Pic lagos deal
Ilorin deal
Both diaspora client

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by brag3: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
@rotecch77 , do you deliver to all areas in lagos Free of charge?
Can u send me a list of your Shower, WC and wash hand basin sets?
I need about 20 of these so will appreciate a variety of your products.

rotecch77:
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
@brag3; send me your contact for the quotation/ pictures
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by gbz123: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Visit [size=24pt][url]enugurealestatebiz..com[/url][/size] for more details
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by brag3: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please leave your details here and I will reach out to you.

rotecch77:
@brag3; send me your contact for the quotation/ pictures

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (67) (Reply)

Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Prices For These Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.