Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214321 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by amanikondo: 5:12am On Feb 15, 2017
allhavesinned:

The Guy is not serious

For your mouth. You want me to buy what I cannot see. I have used almost all vendors on the property section. How serious can i be?
GTFO
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by allhavesinned: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2017
amanikondo:

For your mouth. You want me to buy what I cannot see. I have used almost all vendors on the property section. How serious can i be?
GTFO

I am saying Rotech is not serious , try read again and understand
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2017
My ogas, its not up to these level naa, I wasn't around that is the issue, I do reply most of my client request always if I havent reply your pls don't be annoyed means the information is not yet complete ones is completed you will surely get reply.
Thanks for your patient and co-operation.
Happy val
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by amanikondo: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
allhavesinned:

I am saying Rotech is not serious , try read again and understand

Sorry. Na Buharinomics.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Expect the pics tomorrow sir
More tiles pics Spanish wall and floor tiles

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2017
More on varieties Spanish tiles

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
European mixer taps

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Conceal water closet

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Happy wkd

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2017
Happy wkd, more coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Another done deal with old nl member
Real Italian granite counter top, from lagos to ondo state
Watch out for more pics

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by FastShipping: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
rotecch77:
Another done deal with old nl member
Real Italian granite counter top, from lagos to ondo state
Watch out for more pics

I agree that this is real granite. Not all those fake vinyl looking granite some people display here as real granite. In fact, this happened to be first time I saw original granite here. I am not a fan of granite though. It is Quartz first and White Marble second for me.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Yes its for real men like you
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
More pics after cutting

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Ready to move to the site in sunshine state

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Electrical and mech going on in one of our site owns by nl member

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2017
More pic... Ajah project

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by psucc(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oga abeg try change the ladder now e too old with all the money you dey make.
Pls be conscious of workplace safety
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Happy wkd,more coming

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Happy wkd

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by sonety2k(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2017
rotecch77:
More coming

Good Morning My Broda please what's the current price of

1 . Grade 1 China type WC

2. Twyford WC

3. Wall - hung Urinal

Please add pictures also

Thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Check back for the reply

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Wall hung China closet 12,000-25,000
Genuine England closet 75k-200k
Urinal bowl 10-25k
China European standard closet 40,000
Thailand closet45, 000

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Astrogeotech02: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Shawls:
Can you put the prices? Do you have Nickel brush finish (not chrome) with matching accesories?

Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis, we provide interpretative Report,Project Management (General Construction Management). we render quality work with affordable prices. We believe we can work together in other words, we want our company to be the ones that will provide this services for you on your sites.
Hope to hear a positive feedback from you.
Thank
Contact us Today
Call or Whatsapp: 08136569906
Email: Astrogeotech@yahoo.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.