Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Help I Want To Travel Abroad. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help I Want To Travel Abroad. (5749 Views)

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / FOR NIGERIANS: Is These Why Want To Travel Abroad? / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by sartee(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Good day fellow nairalanders. I have B.Sc in Telelcommunocation and information technology. I finished my nysc couple of Years ago, and since then have tried a whole lot of businesses(ram and goat fattening, selling of maize and soybeans, poultry farming). I got my finger's burnt every time I venture into one business or the other. Am thinking of going back to the drawing board to get things right one last time or save enough money to travel abroad in search of greener pasture. They say the grass is not always greener on the other side. But it won't kill to try my luck elsewhere. Please I need those who know steps and process to take to travel abroad and the total cost. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
sartee:
Good day fellow nairalanders. I have B.Sc in Telelcommunocation and information technology. I finished my nysc couple of Years ago, and since then have tried a whole lot of businesses(ram and goat fattening, selling of maize and soybeans, poultry farming). I got my finger's burnt every time I venture into one business or the other. Am thinking of going back to the drawing board to get things right one last time or save enough money to travel abroad in search of greener pasture. They say the grass is not always greener on the other side. But it won't kill to try my luck elsewhere. Please I need those who know steps and process to take to travel abroad and the total cost. Thanks

Come and take ticket
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by sartee(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Come and take ticket
Is that all it takes... Lol. Thanks anyway
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by NewIdeas: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
sartee:
This is not best time to travel abroad More especially now that Nigerians are being deported by other countries of the world. Think.

1 Like

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by sartee(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
NewIdeas:

This is not best time to travel abroad More especially now that Nigerians are being deported by other countries of the world. Think.
Thanks a lot. But the fact that Mr A. Got deported doesn't mean the same fate will befall Mr B or an intending Mr C.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Lexusgs430: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Come and take ticket

What about work entitlement visa ?
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Neyoalao(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
NewIdeas:

POC. People that are deported are illegal immigrants and people still travel out everyday legally so think

2 Likes

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by sartee(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please I need opinion of those who know the requirements and cost. Thanks and happy sunday all...
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Check out the Qatar thread.
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by sartee(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
iyke926:
Check out the Qatar thread.
Thanks sir... But am not intrested in UAE.

4 Likes

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
sartee:

l
What do you really want? Which countries you have plans for? Because Libya, Sri Lanka, Haiti, Togo na still abroad grin You must have plans before you enter the obodo oyibo. Everyone can just wake up and decide travel broad.

Cost of living differs. Some countries are cheap while others expensive. I never travel before but basic requirements should be passport, get your visa, if you have friends /fam there, then some 2-3 million(depending on what you going after), and a good hustling spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by dasparrow: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
sartee:

So specifically state the countries you are interested in. Just keep in mind that in these days of fingerprinting/biometric taking, violating the terms of your visa will be a grave mistake. The so-called first world countries are making it increasingly difficult for people to migrate there. Even so-called second world countries are equally making it difficult for people to migrate there. So, migrating is not as easy as it used to be like back in the day but with God on your side there is hope.

If you are looking to migrate, you can either seek a student visa or start online dating and marry a foreigner. Another option is to land a job overseas and have your potential employer file an employment visa for you. You must first identify the country/countries you are interested in migrating to and start your research from there. In all you do, take your plan to God in prayer and if He approves, things will work out for you. I am talking from experience. Good luck!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by sartee(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
iyke926:
l
What do you really want? Which countries you have plans for? Because Libya, Sri Lanka, Haiti, Togo na still abroad grin You must have plans before you enter the obodo oyibo. Everyone can just wake up and decide travel broad.

Cost of living differs. Some countries are cheap while others expensive. I never travel before but basic requirements should be passport, get your visa, if you have friends /fam there, then some 2-3 million(depending on what you going after), and a good hustling spirit.

Thanks for you opinion. Am thinking of either Canada, Australia or USA ( but with this one wey trump dey do so, my liver dey cut o)... Lol
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by sartee(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
dasparrow:

So specifically state the countries you are interested in. Just keep in mind that in these days of fingerprinting/biometric taking, violating the terms of your visa will be a grave mistake. The so-called first world countries are making it increasingly difficult for people to migrate there. Even so-called second world countries are equally making it difficult for people to migrate there. So, migrating is not as easy as it used to be like back in the day but with God on your side there is hope.

If you are looking to migrate, you can either seek a student visa or start online dating and marry a foreigner. Another option is to land a job overseas and have your potential employer file an employment visa for you. You must first identify the country/countries you are interested in migrating to and start your research from there. In all you do, take your plan to God in prayer and if He approves, things will work out for you. I am talking from experience. Good luck!
I intend on doing my masters after some month/years. After getting a well paying job. I think I might try my luck with the online dating stuff(looks more or less like Yahoo yahoo to me o... Me dey fear o)...
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by MadJay: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
sartee:

I intend on doing my masters after some month/years. After getting a well paying job. I think I might try my luck with the online dating stuff(looks more or less like Yahoo yahoo to me o... Me dey fear o)...

Goat

NO offense

2 Likes

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2017
Which country do you have in mind?
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Laird(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Op I think You should focus on legal immigration and look at low tuition Countries and an in demand scarce job in that country to enable You do a masters and get a legal work permit.
Cheapest Germany.....google search most in demand jobs occupation in Germany. Uk...engineering masters( google tier 2 visa occupation list )

You can't get formal jobs even fair menial jobs without work permit/ citizenship in those Countries so You can easily be deported if You try to work or subject to very low paying extortionist menial jobs so Your best bet is to find a Graduate Highly in demand job in Germany ( cheapest cost of study) or UK ( engineers only),

Australia is very expensive or look for scholarship masters in Australia, New Zealand, in the labour skill shortage occupation jobs of those LEGAL immigration friendly countries
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by sartee(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Laird:
Op I think You should focus on legal immigration and look at low tuition Countries and an in demand scarce job in that country to enable You do a masters and get a legal work permit.
Cheapest Germany.....google search most in demand jobs occupation in Germany. Uk...engineering masters( google tier 2 visa occupation list )

You can't get formal jobs even fair menial jobs without work permit/ citizenship in those Countries so You can easily be deported if You try to work or subject to very low paying extortionist menial jobs so Your best bet is to find a Graduate Highly in demand job in Germany ( cheapest cost of study) or UK ( engineers only),

Australia is very expensive or look for scholarship masters in Australia, New Zealand, in the labour skill shortage occupation jobs of those LEGAL immigration friendly countries

Thanks sir... Will try and check for more info on google.

1 Like

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Laird(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Another way way to get corporate jobs is to study nursing in Naija or Cotonou then do Your internship in Naija and write foreign exams

Option B is to internet search for labour intensive jobs in the scarce skill occupation in demand job lists of Australia, NewZealand and Canada. Then internet search for labour menial jobs in the skill shortage in demand list online and email the Companies that You are ready to work if they can sponsor Your visa and work permit. You shouldn't pay the company any money...its not an easy task but worth doing
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by alfajamiu(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
PLC can any one tel me d cost to Oman and the processing.
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Funnyguy83: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
Am intrested too.
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
sartee:
Good day fellow nairalanders...I finished my nysc couple of Years ago, and since then have tried a whole lot of businesses(ram and goat fattening, selling of maize and soybeans, poultry farming). I got my finger's burnt every time I venture into one business or the other. Am thinking of going back to the drawing board to get things right one last time or save enough money to travel abroad in search of greener pasture. They say the grass is not always greener on the other side. But it won't kill to try my luck elsewhere. Please I need those who know steps and process to take to travel abroad and the total cost. Thanks

Kudos for being bold enough to share your ordeal.

First, where exactly are you targeting as "abroad"? Shey you know say technically even Chad na "abroad"?

So please get specific on where you want to go; it'll make it easier for you to get specific help.

By the way, what have you learned from all your "adventures" in business?

Think about it: you are still the same person and if you form a habit of seeking greener pastures anytime things don't pan out... well, let's just say it could affect your chances of success even if you are in the White House.

But you do have the right to make your choices. Choose wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Solatium(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Neyoalao:

POC. People that are deported are illegal immigrants and people still travel out everyday legally so think

Those you called illegal immigrants became so when their visiting visa expired,this guy will end the same way after about 3/6 mths
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Neyoalao(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Solatium:

Those you called illegal immigrants became so when their visiting visa expired,this guy will end the same way after about 3/6 mths
Bros you're spitting trash. A visit visa isn't an immigration visa which is illegal for immigration

1 Like

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Solatium(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Neyoalao:

Bros you're spitting trash. A visit visa isn't an immigration visa which is illegal for immigration

In view of his foregoing conditions where and how does he qualify for a migrants visa? some of you don't even know jack about the topic but come here to claim expertise,rather than learn from people who have asked a valid question and proffered a sensible answer you still display your ignorance stupidly,as if that is not enough you brought ur uncultured and illmanner to the fore.
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Neyoalao(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Solatium:

In view of his foregoing conditions where and how does he qualify for a migrants visa? some of you don't even know jack about the topic but come here to claim expertise,rather than learn from people who have asked a valid question and proffered a sensible answer you still display your ignorance stupidly,as if that is not enough you brought ur uncultured and illmanner to the fore.
Well no need to trade words with you. It's a faceless forum and getting on the Internet is very cheap nowadays so every tom, dick and harry will always want to proove their worth. If actually you're knowledgeable enough you would know that he's B.sc certificate qualifies to apply as a skilled worker in certain countries. But due to the fact that you're naive and full of negativity that's why you wished the op bad and all you could think of was getting a visit visa with the hope of staying behind with it. Get a life dude. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Solatium(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Neyoalao:

Well no need to trade words with you. It's a faceless forum and getting on the Internet is very cheap nowadays so every tom, dick and harry will always want to proove their worth. If actually you're knowledgeable enough you would know that he's B.sc certificate qualifies to apply as a skilled worker in certain countries. But due to the fact that you're naive and full of negativity that's why you wished the op bad and all you could think of was getting a visit visa with the hope of staying behind with it. Get a life dude. Shalom

So a Bsc Certification is a guarantee of a migrant visa? You keep sounding pathetic in a bid to justify your unsound logic.I also note you are not verse in comprehension,if you have taken note of the guy's answers you could have known that a Bsc Certification is not sufficient for his choice of countries (US,Canada and Australia) but since you have chose to wallow in ignorance I leave you to your Predetermined position...QED

1 Like

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Neyoalao(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Solatium:

So a Bsc Certification is a guarantee of a migrant visa? You keep sounding pathetic in a bid to justify your unsound logic.I also note you are not verse in comprehension,if you have taken note of the guy's answers you could have known that a Bsc Certification is not sufficient for his choice of countries (US,Canada and Australia) but since you have chose to wallow in ignorance I leave you to your Predetermined position...QED
Dude you're so naive. So B.Sc certification is not sufficient for migrating to USA, Canada and Australia.... Please what is needed then?
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by justwise(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Neyoalao:

Dude you're so naive. So B.Sc certification is not sufficient for migrating to USA, Canada and Australia.... Please what is needed then?

How is that sufficient enough to migrate USA, Canada and Australia?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Journey To Morocco - The Beautiful North African Country / Lagos Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Lanes Enforced / I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.