Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) (30993 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by holycup(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
A bold step indeed!am in my brothers,we couldn't make it bcs of scarcity of funds and far distance.
LONg LIVE NIGERIA!
LONG LIVE NIGERIAN GRADUATES!
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Opiosko: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Fools

4 Likes

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by estyvino(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
I wish they can go on strike, just like ASSU!
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by BEW1: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
So delighted at d sight of this post. You can really achieve anything if you work hard
on it. Welcome Development!!

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
What comes to my mind I that why can't we on strike form our on group

Oosos
Organisation of students on strike

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
great move! nice one!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by creativino: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
smileyGood move. May God sustain this vision and May He also help to execute this mission! Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by JubalTheophilus: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
This brings tears 2 my eyes ! May God never let this one fail. This cld be a sign of hope and 4 real Nigerians who feel our plight

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by collynzo2(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Opiosko: Fools
Lol, why you dey vex na? See wahala o!
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by JubalTheophilus: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
You are the fool here. Shame on u. Dream killers.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by valmunich(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
"...Left his tight schedule to brace †ђξ meetinq" ℓ still wonder what tight schedule can an unemployed have?!? ...took FLIGHT from imo...ironical how an unemployed person can waste a lot ᵒᶰ flight. ℓ'll still continue to say, this is another opportunity Fϑя one of those unemployed dudes to ♏aƙε̲̣ somethinq out of his fellow mates. *Devilish laugh*

3 Likes

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by JubalTheophilus: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
You are the f**l here. Sham on u. Dream killers.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by lastmessenger: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
good move by you all.i hope to be there in the next meeting.i love the part that says stoping the importation of goods that can be manufactured in nigeria.thats our major problem in nigeria.how can we keep importing goods that can be made in nigeria and expect to be industrailised

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by JubalTheophilus: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
u r the fool here !
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Akinsnaira: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wat an historic move u av just made broda, dis is a fight 4 all and must be supported by all, dis is a great headstart 4 all patriotic nigerians out there to trigger off revolution into a beta nigeria. These disgruntled leaders re feasting on our future in our presence, and all we keep doing is murmuring to ourselves. We must stand up 4 our right and demand 4 a rebranded nigeria. Pls National Coordinator, wen and whr d next meeting holding to knw if i may b chanced to attend, coz i'm currently serving here in kwara state and we are compelled nt to travel 4 nw.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by donpope1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
I see some members choosing to be unemployed than to be employ thereby losing their post. grin
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by deepwater(f): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
I know that GEJ will definitely give his ears to this plea, I am certain that the leaders and forerunners of this noble organisation would be gainfully employed in no distant time from now, then people who have refused to join the struggle now, would be pushing so hard to be members and the quest for leadership position in this organisation would be as fierce as Nigeria political battle, and if care is not taken corruption will set in and lobbying as usual, then the dreams of the founding fathers might just be in vain, I plead with the forerunners of this organisation to implore strategic mediums so as to check for vices and anti organisation folks. Please make sure you do not throw in the towels once you obtain your dream job/s. More grease to your elbows.
Aluta continua, victoria ascerta, Amanda awetu
Deepwater writing from the level of Awo cafe.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Wendyslim(f): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
. Are you drunk? Please go get a life. Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by idupaul: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Great move but like all unions the only people to benefit from this are the promoters . This is a platform for Ehis and his co promoters to have access to places the could not before using the union ...sha all the same the only those by the camp fire enjoy the spoils of war ...congrats NAUG
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by autofreak2020(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kudos to you bro, i hope our people will not use this non-governmental organisation as another money making venture, it is still fresh in our memory how Adams Oshiomole secretly sold labour to OBJ and he mounts the roof of an SUV sweating like christmas goat knowing fully well that his own share is waiting for him. Please be watchful of people you choose to lead this association, not excluding that barrister. PEACE BE UNTO NIGERIANS.
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by maduinfo: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nigeria is the only country where indians and philpinos are considered for job even when better qualified Nigerians are available. Nigerian Immigration service is sabotaging is us and NIS is one major enemy every graduate has, NIS gives out work permit to these guyz to the deteriment of Nigerian. may God save us
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by mshd5: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
As i wud hav wish 2 be physically present in ds gr8 occasn, a circumstance dt beyont my control denied me. Bt al is wel, kudos 2 d organizers
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Afritop(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
I hope our govt and the inspector general of police will not see this as an act of rebellion
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by scientology(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
may i never join una
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by timunlimited: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
this is good for the Nigeria youth. who ever that brought this idea, God bless you
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Concept(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Be wise or otherwise
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Concept(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
valmunich: "...Left his tight schedule to brace †ђξ meetinq" ℓ still wonder what tight schedule can an unemployed have?!? ...took FLIGHT from imo...ironical how an unemployed person can waste a lot ᵒᶰ flight. ℓ'll still continue to say, this is another opportunity Fϑя one of those unemployed dudes to ♏aƙε̲̣ somethinq out of his fellow mates. *Devilish laugh*

I am sure that Barrister is employed. I still believe we have lot of Nigerians who are not shallow minded, there is power in numbers. Assuming a situation where a conglomerate is ascribed to all these today's unemployed graduates not until you get there, you will never know what is in the kitty. Such gathering needs support from people who has passed through same route but by sheer luck find solace somewhere. I was once like that, hopeless. Do not say you are wise, wait for experience to teach you. Some of the things they cannot do as individual can be achieved collectively. what they need is common voice & you will find yourself wondering later. 'Losers visualise the penalties of failure & winners visualise the rewards of success' That set them apart.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by sanandreas(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Laudable effort i must say.
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
seconded i must say and very commendable.what a lofty move
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
I don't even know what to call you sha"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdullahi Olatoye, The Windscreen Cleaner : A Victim Of Our Lost Humanity / Juju Scare: Should I Quit My Job? / 7 Industries And Career Fields For Comfortable Living In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.