Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

ARTICLE: Blogger's Blindness, Misinformed Public - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / ARTICLE: Blogger's Blindness, Misinformed Public (525 Views)

Asuquo Cobhams On The Gift On Blindness On Tedx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ARTICLE: Blogger's Blindness, Misinformed Public by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 09, 2013
Blogger's Blindness, Misinformed Public

Reader did you verify tђε veracity of the news you read? Quack Blogger must you blog? ..Please what happened to farming which can boost our agricultural growth, what has happened to positive creative thinking & unleash me to call a spade a dagger cos it wounds my passion, that; because you can afford to put a website/blog plus you can copy & paste other's news now you think you have arrived ? #See Gobe ?

I tweeted out of annoyance and volcano of infuriating mess that the naija bloggers nowadays pose themselves to be with exception of few who are following the trend wisely. We are flooded with mendicant bloggers, with no aim, no passion, no writng skills - No qualities! or is it the "google adsense" pay that is causing a cerebral lacuna?

Today's case study of www.tutubranch.com, on 1st Sep, 2013 i saw a post that says "KLINTD'DRUNK LABELS BEVERLY OSU AS PROSTITUTE" ....Funny enough tђε author of the post which was "Tutu Branch" did not make research OR verify the ownership of the twitter handle if it really belongs to "KlintThedrunk" : whereas the twitter account is a parody account! #Lobatan!

Now if Beverly Osu insults & holds Klint for defamatory statement, Klint would deny not doing such, where did the wrong information come from a Blog, which blog? A blogsite without ethics, without moral standard & truth. We need to put some things in check, a recrudescence to avoid heaps of misinformation & Rumors. Now its like blind bloggers are the new TV stations, accuracy depends on you all. Thank you

Lekan Yussuf,
Follow on Twitter: @LekanBlaze

(1) (Reply)

Is 9ice Back To His Best With This New 2 Singles? / Akpos 4 Rapture / [new Female Music] Cool D - Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.