Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Your Soccer Betting Tip Strategy - What You Need To Know To Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Soccer Betting Tip Strategy - What You Need To Know To Win (5169 Views)

9JAPREDICT Betting Tip 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Soccer Betting Tip Strategy - What You Need To Know To Win by 9jabet: 5:05am On Sep 09, 2013
Watching sports and making some money out of it is the perfect entertainment on the weekend and also during the week. Statistics confirm that soccer bets are the most popular ones worldwide. You can also take advantage of these as long as you know how to select and make the best bets.

The first step towards making good money is for you to take up soccer betting seriously. Watching the games at home or the stadium is clearly insufficient. You will firstly need to get acquainted with the schedules of the national championship or the football club tournaments. This way, you will be able to figure out when the most appropriate time to place bets is. When deciding on which game to gamble you have to take into account a number of factors related to the two teams.

The general physical condition of each player is essential as well as the preparation of the whole team. The motivation of the teams is also extremely important. Do not forget to take into account the interpersonal relations between the players and the manager. Overall, it is a good idea to pay attention to all the news about the two clubs including the financial and even the gossip ones. You might also need to maintain a statistical data of the games results and the outcomes of your betting to obtain precise calculations.

You can find information on all the championships, games, teams and players online as well as in the sports news and the press. Make sure you read all the expert analytical articles as well. Usually, most respected bookmaker's websites have all such information readily available on their soccer betting web pages.
Re: Your Soccer Betting Tip Strategy - What You Need To Know To Win by Sambayour(m): 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hw do i register, wneva i visit 9jabet.com al i cn c bout registratn z d pre -registratn form
9jabet: Watching sports and making some money out of it is the perfect entertainment on the weekend and also during the week. Statistics confirm that soccer bets are the most popular ones worldwide. You can also take advantage of these as long as you know how to select and make the best bets.

The first step towards making good money is for you to take up soccer betting seriously. Watching the games at home or the stadium is clearly insufficient. You will firstly need to get acquainted with the schedules of the national championship or the football club tournaments. This way, you will be able to figure out when the most appropriate time to place bets is. When deciding on which game to gamble you have to take into account a number of factors related to the two teams.

The general physical condition of each player is essential as well as the preparation of the whole team. The motivation of the teams is also extremely important. Do not forget to take into account the interpersonal relations between the players and the manager. Overall, it is a good idea to pay attention to all the news about the two clubs including the financial and even the gossip ones. You might also need to maintain a statistical data of the games results and the outcomes of your betting to obtain precise calculations.

You can find information on all the championships, games, teams and players online as well as in the sports news and the press. Make sure you read all the expert analytical articles as well. Usually, most respected bookmaker's websites have all such information readily available on their soccer betting web pages.

Hw do i register, wneva i visit 9jabet.com al i cn c bout registratn z d pre -registratn form
Re: Your Soccer Betting Tip Strategy - What You Need To Know To Win by Oraclepredict: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2013
Visit Www.Oraclepredict..com to get Daily Football match betting Prediction just 4 free
Re: Your Soccer Betting Tip Strategy - What You Need To Know To Win by drealaz24(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2013
Get it right, starting frm 2day . Like dis new page on facebook 'sure predicts'
Re: Your Soccer Betting Tip Strategy - What You Need To Know To Win by eddytine: 4:39am On Jul 11, 2015
SPORTS BETTING is the fastest means of making money online when you know how to go about it..its suppose to be a business to enjoy and get rewarded for your passion rather than getting hypertensive.Sports betting cannot be reffered to as gambling when u have an effective system that helps u win consistently.you need to know how to read the odds and understand exactly when to place your bets and have an effective system that guarantees a high winning percentage.For you to have an effective betting system you must have spent a lot of time and money in the process,buying ebooks,softwares or going out to placing bets on your own and loosing continuosly as you learn the tricks of how the bookies lure you to your lose..That is why I have brought this system.This system was born from the latest online betting software called the arbitrage which costs $149.wen you use a system like the one I'm about to show you.you're no longer betting its called investment,because out of the full 90minutes of play in a soccer game.you get to use only 7or 8minutes of inplay in which if there's no goal within the 7 or 8minutes you have a sure win no matter which team scores afterwords and you still get to win even if there's no goal.With it you can guarantee a profit of N100-N500 on each betround placed.This system is can be reffered to as ARBZ and is best used with 3 different bookies.it can be used with one bookie,but I'm sure you wouldn't want your bookie to know about ur winning secret and find a way to stop it...this system cost me over N50,000 to know and I have successfully toppled my losses with it..I am giving out this system for as low as N3,000 only.Believe it or not,the only thing between you and any breakthrough you seek is INFORMATION...you can either take the risk and take a bold step to success or save the money for the bookies,ur choice... text CONFIRM. And ur email address to 08138306670 once u have sent N3,000 to. Edward Tine 0004764871 diamond bank..then I will send you a comprehensive email on how to use the ARBZ to make N3,000 daily or more..

(1) (Reply)

What A Shame From Our Own Mercy Akide At The Fifa Gala Awards Nite / Super Eagles Line -up That Will Take Us To South Africa. Time For Discussion / Sunshine Stars FC Fans Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.