Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (112966 Views)

Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? / A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin / If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cece12: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2013
Hello Dolls please if you've got that great, smooth,glowing or evened complexion please tell us the products you use..thanks
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by marriie: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2013
Olive oil! I use pure olive oil. What I like most is whn ppl keep askin me d cream I use. Though a good medicated or antiseptic soap can be used as a backup.

2 Likes

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cece12: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
marriie: Olive oil! I use pure olive oil. What I like most is whn ppl keep askin me d cream I use. Though a good medicated or antiseptic soap can be used as a backup.
Wow! Thanks for sharing dear
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cece12: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
More post please
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by oyens: 1:05am On Sep 10, 2013
use french peel for like a week, and after which u will use tiatio serum with egg yolk cream.moisturise and try to avoid sun rays as much as u can.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2013
i drink 1.5litres of water in the morning.. i started this like a week ago and my mom and i are indeed surprised at the changes we are already seeing.. she has even joined me in this routine.. believe me, water is really good for the skin..

6 Likes

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Sissie(f): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2013
I use a sunblock, I make my own facial mask, body scrub, cleanser, I have my own regimen for my skin I make from fruits, sugar, milk, honey, oats, coffee e.t.c. and I use essential oils and olive oil.

2 Likes

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by temmie013(f): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Hello every1, I am actually using UV crystal white lightening lotion and it's soap and I love my new complexion, I am nw fairer, spotless and it's glowing tho I av li2 sunburn but nt oblivious esp when I apply powder or tell pple. I wanna stop d usuage of d cream and just maintain my colour. What cream can I use so I don't get fair any further I just want to maintain d complexion or wot do u think cos if I buy anoda jar I might look 2 light and peeps wil b wandering. Again do u knw of any tin dat clears sunburn cos I nid it and also a frnd of mine
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cece12: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
dayo adegbite: What cream can I use so I don't get fair any further I just want to maintain d complexion or wot do u think cos if I buy anoda jar I might look 2 light and peeps wil b wandering. Again do u knw of any tin dat clears sunburn cos I nid it and also a frnd of mine

I use to have snuburn but I used Ambi Fade cream and sunscreen to clear it and a friend of mine told me that fair and white exclusive(blue bottle) can maintain a light complexion.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by temmie013(f): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks so much cece12 buh dat fair and white (blue) isn't good for my skin, I used it once buh it gave me pimples and spots. Av got sum1 who can give me a cream 4 sunburn sef or I culd equally try d ambi fade cream. Thnks darl
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Sissie(f): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
dayo adegbite: Thanks so much cece12 buh dat fair and white (blue) isn't good for my skin, I used it once buh it gave me pimples and spots. Av got sum1 who can give me a cream 4 sunburn sef or I culd equally try d ambi fade cream. Thnks darl

If you are prone to Sunbun, you should use sunscreen/sunblock constantly, it also help you to maintain your complexion, I.e neutogena or sebamed.

You should apply some oats mix with honey on your face, to help soothe and heal the sunburn.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Sissie(f): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
dayo adegbite: Hello every1, I am actually using UV crystal white lightening lotion and it's soap and I love my new complexion, I am nw fairer, spotless and it's glowing tho I av li2 sunburn but nt oblivious esp when I apply powder or tell pple. I wanna stop d usuage of d cream and just maintain my colour. What cream can I use so I don't get fair any further I just want to maintain d complexion or wot do u think cos if I buy anoda jar I might look 2 light and peeps wil b wandering. Again do u knw of any tin dat clears sunburn cos I nid it and also a frnd of mine

You can use aveeno.

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cece12: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
dayo adegbite: Thanks so much cece12 buh dat fair and white (blue) isn't good for my skin, I used it once buh it gave me pimples and spots. Av got sum1 who can give me a cream 4 sunburn sef or I culd equally try d ambi fade cream. Thnks darl

You're welcome dearie
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cece12: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sissie:

If you are prone to Sunbun, you should use sunscreen/sunblock constantly, it also help you to maintain your complexion, I.e neutogena or sebamed.

You should apply some oats mix with honey on your face, to help soothe and heal the sunburn.

please where can we find sunscreen/sunblock? i've checked every store i know around and i dont find them
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Sissie(f): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
cece12:

please where can we find sunscreen/sunblock? i've checked every store i know around and i dont find them

It depends on where you stay. Check any mega cosmetic shop.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by ktqueeny: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2013
yorettyna: i drink 1.5litres of water in the morning.. i started this like a week ago and my mom and i are indeed surprised at the changes we are already seeing.. she has even joined me in this routine.. believe me, water is really good for the skin..

babe I tried 75cl before I left the house today. I almost pee on myself in the bus after 2hrs on third mainland traffic. Do u drink 1.5 at once?

9 Likes

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by temmie013(f): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2013
Sissie:

The oats u mean d normal quacker oats we take 4 breakfast rit? Also it seems pure honey is rilly hard 2 find these days mayb cos of whr I live sha (akute). Do u knw whr I can get it?
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Sissie(f): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2013
dayo adegbite:

The oats u mean d normal quacker oats we take 4 breakfast rit? Also it seems pure honey is rilly hard 2 find these days mayb cos of whr I live sha (akute). Do u knw whr I can get it?

yes the normal quacker oats, you mix it raw with honey. i dont know where you can get it in your area, but even if its not 100% pure it still would work.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by temmie013(f): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Sissie:

yes the normal quacker oats, you mix it raw with honey. i dont know where you can get it in your area, but even if its not 100% pure it still would work.

Thanks so much, I wil do dat cheesy. Buh d mixture is to be applied @nite rit and is there any dosage?
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Sissie(f): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2013
dayo adegbite:

Thanks so much, I wil do dat cheesy I rilly appreciate!

You welcome.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by bblacky(f): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sissie:

Afta applying hw many minutes wud t last befor rinsing off..or ts gota b dia til dawn!
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Sissie(f): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
bblacky:

Afta applying hw many minutes wud t last befor rinsing off..or ts gota b dia til dawn!

LOL, leave it on for 30-40min, minimum of 15min.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by estilo(f): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
dayo adegbite: Hello every1, I am actually using UV crystal white lightening lotion and it's soap and I love my new complexion, I am nw fairer, spotless and it's glowing tho I av li2 sunburn but nt oblivious esp when I apply powder or tell pple. I wanna stop d usuage of d cream and just maintain my colour. What cream can I use so I don't get fair any further I just want to maintain d complexion or wot do u think cos if I buy anoda jar I might look 2 light and peeps wil b wandering. Again do u knw of any tin dat clears sunburn cos I nid it and also a frnd of mine

Pls where did u buy ur uv crystal white lightening milk? Coz av bin searching for d cream especially the serum.

Tenks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by joyli: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
I don't really have problem with my skin, mine is d dark spot on my face, I av used ambi to no avail, I read on a site saying I could use honey mix with lemon.

Pls how reliable? Cos I wanna go get some!
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by temmie013(f): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
estilo:

Pls where did u buy ur uv crystal white lightening milk? Coz av bin searching for d cream especially the serum.

Tenks

I bought it in one superstore/pharmacy arnd ojobu berger.

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by estilo(f): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
dayo adegbite:

I bought it in one superstore/pharmacy arnd ojobu berger.

Oops! Dats too far for me. All d same tenks dearie. How much did u buy it? and can I use d cream on my face as well?
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by vivianc(f): 1:55am On Sep 12, 2013
I use QEI+ products; Cream, soap and serum, stay away from the sun as much as I can, eat alot of fruits and vegetable, drink plenty of water, have enough rest/sleep, exercise, use ponds talc on my face and wash my face alot especially before I sleep.

The only thing I miss is s..ex, it helps the skin too.

5 Likes

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 12, 2013
Exercise and drink lots of water. Stay away from junk food.

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by temmie013(f): 5:17am On Sep 12, 2013
estilo:

Oops! Dats too far for me. All d same tenks dearie. How much did u buy it? and can I use d cream on my face as well?

Yea sure u can equally use d cream on ur face. I got mine 950 and d soap 300
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by omo1(f): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2013
@sissie, where exactly do u get ur sunblock from?
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Sissie(f): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2013
omo1: @sissie, where exactly do u get ur sunblock from?

I buy from a cosmetic store in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by toluh(f): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
hi @sissie please could you share your skin regime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.