Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (112970 Views)

Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? / A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin / If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by pweetiedee(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2014
Bukky Wright is a popular Nollywood actress, and we all know how beautiful
she is. She is one actress i can say ages gracefully. This woman has
beautiful skin.
Apart from the African Shea butter which she told Encomium that she uses
as body butter, she also shared another beauty regime;
" I do have facials, but I’ll tell you something, I like
to do them myself. I’ve discovered what works
for me and I don’t want to go for a facial and
someone puts something on my face that will
ruin it. One thing I do is something called oil and
honey therapy. Its red oil (epo or palm oil) mixed
with honey and a little lime. continue...@
doyinsolardacandie..com.es/2014/10/celebrity-beauty-secret-
bukky-wright.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by ethanbrysoneli: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Before we can buy any beauty product then better to check out the information on it's label. Sensitive skin people must consult the doctor before use any skin care lotions.

acne home remedies
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by pweetiedee(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
If you have access to pawpaw everyday of few days in a week, then you have a solution to various skin ailments....Papaya cures acne, burns, spots, wrinkles and other skin ailments...continue at
http://doyinsolardacandie..com.es/2014/10/why-you-should-use-papaya-fruit-on-your.html?m=1
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cathyibok(f): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2014
Pls where can I get a good cream mixer that can mix toning cream in abuja.

2 Likes

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by solotutu(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
MISS NAIRALAND IS HERE AGAIN!

VOTE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL DAMSEL, JENNIMMA smiley

VOTE JENNIMMA FOR Ms Nairaland
___________________^_____________________

smileysmiley

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
macklef:

i feel lyk slappin u tho, ave bin drinkin water for 3mnts now n it dosnt reciprocate on my skin or do u mean holy water by cele

Looooool I love nairaland.the mere fact that I can just read comments and laugh, is just enough.
Any way do u drink 6- 8 glasses a day? I would advise 3itres if u can
Detoxify ur body once amonth I.e feed on just fruits for a weeku could cheat by adding vegetables
Steam your face, exfoliate once or 2ce a week.
Use good products. I love shiseido but expensive

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by marthy01: 2:25am On Dec 08, 2014
Our products are made with natural ingredients, you've got nothing 2 worry about when u buy any of Marevaz lightening creams, Whitening creams & soap, Egyptians & Half caste creams, Kojic oils, Papaya lightening soaps, knuckle & pimples removal cream, exfoliating soaps & oils and many more. We bring out the radiance in you as your skin is our priority. Get that flawless skin within 21days as you celebrate xmas this season. Call 08130901909 or add 74e7acdc to get that unique stunning skin today. A trial will convince u.

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nezyjagz(f): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Sissie:

Most leave a whitecast on the face. Neutrogena sunblock is light and don't leave a whitecast, or Olay.
pls, i need ur help. I used apricot scrub on my body, its really good on my body but part of my face got lighter. I decided not to use anything on it, just my body cream so it wont get worse. Please do u knw wat i can do?

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by 1stLadyRobinho: 12:10am On Jan 20, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by 1stLadyRobinho: 12:10am On Jan 20, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil, hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, sunburn eradicator, acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

Re-bc and receive heavenly blessings #‎cheers‬#
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by ogaprime(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Sissie:
I use a sunblock, I make my own facial mask, body scrub, cleanser, I have my own regimen for my skin I make from fruits, sugar, milk, honey, oats, coffee e.t.c. and I use essential oils and olive oil.

Old post never dies...

How can I become fairer with home made remedies because am dark. I don't want to use chemicals, will prefer to use fruits or natural ingredients...
Thanks...
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
I use coconut oil, raw Shea butter and avoid excessive exposure to the sun
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by anifatolu: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Enhancing your beauty the natural way

It’s Time to go Natural and say goodbye to potential harmful or carcinogenic ingredients
As the largest organ in our body, the skin absorbs up to 60% of whatever we put on it.
It just doesn’t make sense to use something on our skin that is harmful. Shea Moisture Products are all natural certified organic ingredents.
The best thing about the products is what is NOT in them: NO Parabens, NO Phthaltes,
NO Paraffin, NO Formadelhyde, NO Mineral Oil, NO Propylene, NO Synthetic Fragrance,
NO Synthetic Color, NO Petroleum.
Contact SheaOrganicBeauty to get yous now
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty

Products good for dry, oily & sensitive skin

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by homesodear: 6:25am On Mar 17, 2015
ARE YOU READY TO?
• Have a fabulous and even skin tone?
• Get back your self esteem to do the things you always wanted to and wear the clothes you really wanted to wear?
• Finally release your beautiful, Flawless skin to the world?
• Get back your life, one that’s free from anxiety due to your skin?
Flawless Skin Managers say it’s time to get your skin back!
Register now for our April 17th -19th 2015 DIY Skin Lightening Class where you will rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently with our 3 DAY Classes.
Dates:
o Friday 17th April, (10:00am – 4pm)
o Saturday 18th April (10:00am – 4pm)
o Sunday 19th April (2pm -5pm)
Venue: The Wellness Place, 2nd Floor Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja Lagos
• Training materials will be provided by the trainer:
o Power Point Presentations
o Selected products to be used for training
• Light refreshment
• Expert Instructors
• Suitable for all who desire knowledge
• Convenient and Cosy learning environment
Details
For a 3 day period, participants will be trained on Skincare, Beauty and Wellness. DIY Course contents include:
• Introduction to Course, Skin Anatomy. Facials for different skin types(oily, normal, combination)
• Homemade Fruit Based Chemical Peels/How to do Chemical Peels
• Homemade Skin Lightening and Skin Maintenance creams. (Hydroquinone, Mercury and Steroids Free), Serums
• Dark Knuckles, Feet and Spots removal (Fast!)
• Spot lights on Skin care misconceptions.
• Business Training that generate financial and networking opportunities.
Participants must register for their Kits for the course duration. Certificates of participation will be given. Group Photography
First 20 to registers get a free gift! For registration details, Email Flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com, Tel or WhatsApp 08034917464.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
temmie013:

Yea sure u can equally use d cream on ur face. I got mine 950 and d soap 300
Hello did ur crystal white come in a pack?
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by homesodear: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Fialm: 9:50pm On May 09, 2015
Can I get where cream is mix in ibadan or oyo town for a lighter skin
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Fialm: 10:02pm On May 11, 2015
To learn make up and cream mixture I was told to pay 150k at my area,is in that much pls I nid ur advise
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by mitchyy(f): 11:24pm On May 11, 2015
Fialm:
To learn make up and cream mixture I was told to pay 150k at my area,is in that much pls I nid ur advise
It depends on the company you are using
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Trypa(f): 2:23pm On May 12, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland- contest-2015-campaign (Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Yemiolads(f): 11:07am On May 13, 2015
Have you been dealing with a nasty case of pimples? Read this: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/beauty-talk-what-to-do-about-that-pesky.html
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by fdmskincare: 7:35pm On May 29, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
090 51394413,09039030457

1 Share

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Krinel(f): 4:24pm On May 30, 2015
The secret to a glowing and fresh skin is ur diet, eat enough fruits and vegetables cut down on cab, drink plenty of water.
I support it with so white soap and blue seal vaseline not perfumed and my skin is glowing
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by 1stLadyRobinho: 11:02am On May 31, 2015
Fialm:
contact 1stladyskincare on pin: 2BFFE36F or whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957
We offer organic skincare range# Note:this isn't cream mixture# we teach u all it to be a pro
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by 1stLadyRobinho: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2015

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by homesodear: 4:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Are you ready for the best natural organic skincare of your life? Join us and get the PASSPORT to a new you!
You are invited to register with us for an exclusive organic/natural skincare class. There will both be free time to sit back, get trained and enjoy some yummy snacks, all while enjoying our ultimate skincare training in soap mixes, body butters, body polish, Solid Lotion Bars, Milk lotions, Glow oils mixes, Acne treatments and Stretch marks for skin glowing, natural whitening/Lightening sunburn for skin cell regeneration, moisturizing and health. Feel free to bring a friend or two.

Gate pass N10k

THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER GETS FREE RAW MATERIALS TO START WITH!!!!

Payments should be made before train in date.

VENUE: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: 19th September, 2015.
Time: 10am to 4pm.

Please text, whatsapp or give us a ring on 08034917464, BBM PIN: 58FBE604 to book seat reservations. Hurry!

Limited seats available.
(Flawless team)

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by 1stLadyRobinho: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2015

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2016
Want beautiful, firmer and even skin tone. Choose the right brand- Beauty Pitch. Our products deliver. No stories.

Skin lightening set
Skin building set
Skin whitening set
Stretch marks removal cream
Anti acne set

We also sell
Distilled water (2 & 5 ltr)
Cream base
Lavender essential oil
Virgin Coconut oil
Castor oil
Palm Kernel oil
Vitamin E oil

At Beauty Pitch, we pride ourselves as being professionals. We do not mix creams.
We do not use steroids or mercury.
All our products are fresh formulations made by us.
We also teach one on one skincare products classes to interested individuls

Order now. Order quick
Invest in your skin and start getting results from 1st use
We deliver Nationwide!