Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria (9365 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Arrested Nigerian Students Not Terrorists – Parent / Osun Election: Students Not Endorsing Governor Rauf Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by homesteady(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2013
grin
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by musiwa1j: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by laplace19(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2013
Paroman: Only Nigerians can have full
conversations with just
QUESTIONS.
Dele: My guy, How far?
Emeka: Wetin dey happen?
Dele: Why you jus dey call me
now?
Emeka: You buy me credit?
Dele: Dis wan wey you call so, you
wan show?
Emeka: Where u dey?
Dele: You sabi Plus place?
Emeka: Make we block there?
Dele: Before nko? Abi u wan make
we block for anoda place?
Emeka: You get pay?
Dele: Wetin you wan take money
do?
Emeka: We no suppose to drink?
Dele: Na me born you?
Emeka: No be u be my chairman?
Dele: Abi craze don log on to u?
Na
my pay u go dey use maintain?
Emeka: Before nko?
Dele: U serious abi you dey play?
Emeka: Bros, wetin u tink?
Dele: So, u no really hold change
eh? And u wan drink? U no dey
shame?
Emeka: Bros, which ones na? Na
change for beer come dey cause
dis
kind yarn?
Dele: Before nko?

Now,what's the essence of this your post in this topic? Should I call you a pig-ignorant? Maybe...
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by hod898(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2013
My dear Adams Oshiomhole, you are a Nigerian icon and a selfless leader. May God continue to bless you and your household. You truly deserved the Award, congratulations. I pray that God will give you more wisdom to carry out your responsibility more effectively, even in the face of corruption. Well done Comrade!

All these Adams haters, instead of abusing him, why not pray for him then? At least, prayers changes lives. His words are true: "Never give up on Nigeria". It shows that he still has hope for Nigeria and believe in her youths. He may have done some things wrongly but he knows why he said we should "never give up", perhaps he knws many politicians have given up on the dreams that they once had for Nigeria... The words of an elder.
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by jazinogold(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2013
oshiomole has already given up on nigeria students...expecially edo state students! he has refuse to pay them bursary despite their plea that even if it is only final year students...He shud pay dem! At least every1 wud get to final year 1day...He refused...N told d students to go n calculate d cost of constructing 1kilometer of road...And calcuate aw much it has cost him to construct all the roads in benin city. #smh
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by deeptesting(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2013
Mr. Governor how will the student contribute to the growth of this country without education? Hypocrites.
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2013
he should start by paying the corp members posted to his state! angry
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by hod898(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2013
Nigeria will be better.
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by moscobabs(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2013
how many of ur children dey UNIBEN or AAU
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by AkinDavid2: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2013
Better to keep quiet than encouraging the youth to hope in the Nation that they(Politicians) have looted the future
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by telexfree1: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2013
owolabifunke14: Abeg free us this ur yeye talk.U don spoil our country finish come dey use style dey twist am back to d youths.

Apparently , you have little or no idea of Gov Oshiom's place in the history of labour union struggles
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by telexfree1: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2013
A good one from a conscientious governor. But should it be government working with students or students working with government ?
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by ayusco85(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2013
hod898: My dear Adams Oshiomhole, you are a Nigerian icon and a selfless leader. May God continue to bless you and your household. You truly deserved the Award, congratulations. I pray that God will give you more wisdom to carry out your responsibility more effectively, even in the face of corruption. Well done Comrade!

All these Adams haters, instead of abusing him, why not pray for him then? At least, prayers changes lives. His words are true: "Never give up on Nigeria". It shows that he still has hope for Nigeria and believe in her youths. He may have done some things wrongly but he knows why he said we should "never give up", perhaps he knws many politicians have given up on the dreams that they once had for Nigeria... The words of an elder.

Sharrap, what do u knw abt nigerian politicians? If u wan pray for A̶̲̥̅♏ pray for A̶̲̥̅♏ and ₪☺ disturb us.
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by AdeniyiA(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2013
I was angry and discontinued reading after d second line where Oshiomhole said "...instead they should work in concert with the government to make the nation attain greatness "
I was like, what is wrong with our leaders. what roles and conducive atmosphere do they give the youths to participate in governance?
They only make comments to provide atmosphere for them to enrich themselves and flex their ill-gotten wealth.
selfish governments !!
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2013
hod898: Nigeria will be better.
Lets hope that Enyimba will beat Barca one day.
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by pearlcrim(f): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2013
Seriously i feel ASUU, FG & nigerians should just let us be.. Whats the point if we give up? Does it matter to you?. You don't understand what we are going through dtz y.
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by samuelfemo(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2013
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by hod898(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2013
ayusco85:

Sharrap, what do u knw abt nigerian politicians? If u wan pray for A̶̲̥̅♏ pray for A̶̲̥̅♏ and ₪☺ disturb us.
Like seriously, you're telling me to shut up 'cause I don't have a clue or 'cause I'm stupid or what? Tell me.
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2013
Just an headless chicken.....
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2013
Just a headless chicken.....
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by hod898(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2013
Kingspin:
Lets hope that Enyimba will beat Barca one day.
And that Nigeria will win the world cup. grin
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by Pet79(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2013
Really? Some of the youths he gave job in the name of Edo YES scheme have not been paid for about five months now. He is here speaking jagons. Only God will judge him.
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by PStacks(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2013
Don't give up nigeria ooo!

Even if Nigeria gives up on me, I won't give up on her..

Mtcheeeew! Me that av given up on Nigeria since God knows how long.
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2013

Too little too late. I've long since, like my horsebandu Yuzedo, given up. Once I get my B.Sc I'm off, no coming back.
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by jude33084(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2013
owolabifunke14: Abeg free us this ur yeye talk.U don spoil our country finish come dey use style dey twist am back to d youths.

was it Oshoimhole that spoilt the country? angry

you left your presido GEJ and his PDP crew to blame an innocent man sad
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by Osama10(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2013
The situation in Nigeria is hopeless.
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2013
Oh geez!lyk for real?i shouldnt give up?what rubbish....Nigeria itself is already given up,how do d politicians intend to clear things in the first place....O YE COMRADE,PLEASE JUST SHUT UP...U AINT BETTER EITHER.Gosh!i rest my case.
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by jude33084(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2013
Pet79: Really? Some of the youths he gave job in the name of Edo YES scheme have not been paid for about five months now. He is here speaking jagons. Only God will judge him.

Make your facts clear bro wink
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2013
We are not tired, we are fed up
Re: Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2013
Encoredme: I have a dream that one day, Nigeria will be great. I have a dream, that one day, our young people will be recognised for their innovation and creativity and their potential shall become maximised.
God will not come and change Nigeria, we will, one person at a time, one problem at a time. That is, when we are ready. For now, majority of us aren't.
_

Don't worry, your great-grandchildren might live to see that dream come true. Might.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos INEC Yet To Recieve 400,000 PVCs / No Hiding Place For Defecting Politicians- EFCC / Imo North Seat: Supreme Court To Decide APC, Araraume, Ibezim Fate Before Feb 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.