Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Why September Is Simply The Best Month - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Why September Is Simply The Best Month (868 Views)

WOW! $602 Just Like That, This Is Simply Amazing / 13th Technologies Limited.....simply Information / Live simply, stop rushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why September Is Simply The Best Month by pauloch(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello nairalanders,

Before coming to the conclusion stated above I must have (like most assertions) appraised other months before and after September.

For you, the reason why you are reading this piece of information right now, is because you want to find out what makes SEPTEMBER unique. I will tell you.

For almost 4 years runnning now, my organization realized that to do certain businesses, you must be TIME-SENSITIVE; we don't sleep over or ignore opportunities. In fact, we hate being P.O.O.R (Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly).

BROILER BUSINESS is one of such opportunities. Have you considered getting your hands on this business for the forth-coming christmas celebration?

It takes just 8 weeks to get your broiler birds in the market. However, the best month to set up your cage is SEPTEMBER. So, ...

Check the full details out on:
www.broilerbusinesstips.com

Regards.

For: SKIFF CONCEPTS.

(1) (Reply)

Domain Network : Bringing Food Stuff To Ur Doorstep / Register Your Biz Name With CAC In Less Than 21days With Less Than N15k / Awuf Awuf,cheapest Data Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.