Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Advice Needed From Experienced Land Dealers. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice Needed From Experienced Land Dealers. (774 Views)

Professional Help Needed From Builders & Civil Engrs. / About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. / Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed From Experienced Land Dealers. by niyooo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Experienced land dealers in the house, please, I need your advice. I have some small amount of money to invest n I want your advice on which would be more favorable based on your experiences. If you had some sum of money to invest, which of the following would you choose? Please, give justifications. Thanks.

1. Half plot of land close to Osogun bus stop in alapere. (Estimate N5.5 m)
2. About 4 plots of land at igbogbo bayeku area of ikorodu. (Estimate N6 m)
3. Government estate being built somewhere in igbogbo area of ikorodu. (Estimate N7.5). I think it's like all these jakande estates but it's a three storey building. I saw the picture of the type being built in Agege.

N.B: I am yet to see the places and also yet to negotiate for lower prices. Also, I'm looking at the one that will appreciate more

Your advice would be appreciated.
Re: Advice Needed From Experienced Land Dealers. by niyooo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Waiting
Re: Advice Needed From Experienced Land Dealers. by Jazz247: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
Option 2 is your best choice. Development is now moving towards that area,that is Lagos east. Be wise
Re: Advice Needed From Experienced Land Dealers. by niyooo(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
Thanks Jazz247. More ideas...
Re: Advice Needed From Experienced Land Dealers. by niyooo(m): 5:52am On Sep 10, 2013
More
Re: Advice Needed From Experienced Land Dealers. by niyooo(m): 9:35am On Sep 10, 2013
sad
Re: Advice Needed From Experienced Land Dealers. by niyooo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Waiting
Re: Advice Needed From Experienced Land Dealers. by niyooo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Still waiting angry
Re: Advice Needed From Experienced Land Dealers. by younglawya(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hi I just saw your post.

Ill. Try to answer your question by treating the different areas on an individual basis. You may need to take into cognizance your objectives in buying the property.

The question you need to ask yourself is what is the objective in buying the property. Do you want to live in it and commute to work from there? Or do you want to buy, hold and sell off at a profit. Also, what appetite for risk do you have.

Alapere. This area will be best suited as a personal residence if you work in ikeja or the island .

Also, If you want to. Build flats to rent, it will also be a wise choice. However, I find Alaper to be quite crowded and high density .

Ikorodu. I have acted for clients twice in Ikorodu. It is a mine of opportunity because of the ongoing road expansion and the accessibility to the island ( through ferries) it is a prime investment opportunity for those who want to buy and sell off later.

Land in the Government Estate. They are usually well planned at the onset . Later they tend to get very shabby because of a lack of maintenance. However this option will probably give you the best title.

Land in Bayeku. I don't know where bayeku is but I investigated a property for a fellow nairalander off Ijede Road. At face value this will be my choice because I believe ikorodu is a place of future value. Land in ikorodu appreciates very fast. However, the drawback may be that you have to be painstaking in your investigation as there are quite a number of land grabbers in the developing areas of Ikorodu( which I assume yours is).

Feel free to contact. Young lawyer on 08163854109
Re: Advice Needed From Experienced Land Dealers. by younglawya(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hi I just saw your post.

Ill. Try to answer your question by treating the different areas on an individual basis. You may need to take into cognizance your objectives in buying the property.

The question you need to ask yourself is what is the objective in buying the property. Do you want to live in it and commute to work from there? Or do you want to buy, hold and sell off at a profit. Also, what appetite for risk do you have.

Alapere. This area will be best suited as a personal residence if you work in ikeja or the island .

Also, If you want to. Build flats to rent, it will also be a wise choice. However, I find Alaper to be quite crowded and high density .

Ikorodu. I have acted for clients twice in Ikorodu. It is a mine of opportunity because of the ongoing road expansion and the accessibility to the island ( through ferries) it is a prime investment opportunity for those who want to buy and sell off later.

Land in the Government Estate. They are usually well planned at the onset . Later they tend to get very shabby because of a lack of maintenance. However this option will probably give you the best title.

Land in Bayeku. I don't know where bayeku is but I investigated a property for a fellow nairalander off Ijede Road. At face value this will be my choice because I believe ikorodu is a place of future value. Land in ikorodu appreciates very fast. However, the drawback may be that you have to be painstaking in your investigation as there are quite a number of land grabbers in the developing areas of Ikorodu( which I assume yours is).

Feel free to contact. Young lawyer on 08163854109
Re: Advice Needed From Experienced Land Dealers. by niyooo(m): 3:13am On Sep 11, 2013
@ Younglawya thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built Luxury Room Self Contain - N200k X 1&half Yr / Hot Sales Of 10 Plots Of Land On Ibeh Rd okota / DISTRESS SALE: Its A 800sqm Of Land In Royal Garden For 35m Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.