Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 (2549 Views)

PHOTOS : Meet 100cm Man Who Found Love, Got Married And Have A Baby Boy / Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil (photo) / Photo: Meet The Man Who Has NOT Had A BATH For 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by 9jahubcom(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
[center]

Aparecido Castaldo, a retired stone cutter from Jundiai, Brazil has decided to marry his beloved Carmella, a goat. Because no Christian minister would agree to perform the marriage ceremony, the two will be wed by a known satanic leader, in the Church of the Devil.

People have married their pets in the past, although in most cases the marriage ceremony was just a symbolic one performed by family or friends.

However, 74-year old Aparecido Castaldo, a widower and father-of-seven, apparently wanted to be united with his goat
Carmela in a church, by an evangelical minister.

Unfortunately, none of the churches he contacted with his unusual request wanted to perform the ceremony, so Aparecido eventually contacted Toninho do Diabo (Tom the Devil), an old friend who just happens to be one of the most famous satanists in Brazil.

The wedding is scheduled to take place at midnight, on October 13, at the Devil’s Church, in Sao Paolo.

”Only our church accepted this love between man and animal because we have no prejudice,” Toninho said.

Aparecido fell in love with his pet goat two years ago, and apparently she has already been accepted as a “stepmother” by the man’s seven children, who will all be at the wedding.

Although their upcoming wedding has caused a lot of controversy in the community, and attracted accusations from animal rights activists, Castaldo said they haveno plans to consummate their marriage.

He just needs a life companion and Carmella is just perfect. “Whenever someone says I am doing something wrong I reply the goat does not speak, ask for money to go shopping and doesn’t get pregnant – and she can’t talk,” the groom-to-be praised his future wife.

She does have one fault, though – she tries to eat everything, including the first wedding dress Aparecido got for her.

Luckily, he was able to find another. After the October 13 wedding, Aparecido plans to celebrate his union to Carmela with a barbecue party, but makes it very clear that there won’t be any goat meat served…

source: http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=823
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Ina2k(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
END TIME TiNZcry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ina2k: END TIME TiNZcry

Rilly an ETT.
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by kehinde1588(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
"Sigh" this really END TIME TINZ.may God lead us to d right path
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Oh God save your children!
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by tellwisdom: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
embarassed
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by benkings(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
lol.....dis old papa own don finish...........him life dey show low ba3,

beqinninq of the end indeed
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by SlyIg(f): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
UTIT EYO!

ETT!
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by hod898(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
This man must be out of his senses! I nearly even cried for him while reading this. Thank GOD that NO christian church approved his church marriage request, but the church of Satan did, clearly showing the sharp contrast between good and evil. This had better not be another immorality that'll soon be legalised. The world is coming to an....END.
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by SlyIg(f): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
Good for this man, he won't be spending money for make up and salon bill!

End

Time

Things...
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by hod898(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
So they will be sleeping on the same bed? shocked. What if the goat no gree sleep? How the goat wan even take maintain under blanket? grin Imagine.
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
I weep for our world sad
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by IAMBREEZY: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Damn it
*ETT
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Boll2010: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dis man as limited tym using in life!is old! E don taste al bitches punny#man shal not die witout tastn goat punny grin
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Trippledots(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
One word. Twisted!
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by switdil(f): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
shocked shocked
N d seven children don accept make d goat be em stepmama
I too dey sure sey em dey madt for d family
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by johnstar(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
On a must crius note, d world is coming 2 an end

All dis tinz come dey happen nowadays... Shitt happens
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
First of all,does this man intend to ffucck these goat? Jeez! That is more perverted than any thing.cos he's trying to make it legal.
“Whenever someone says I am doing something wrong I reply the goat does not speak, ask for money to go shopping and doesn’t get pregnant – and she can’t talk,”
secondly,when did men get this stingy?
embarassed
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by 3ace(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
The wedding is scheduled to take place at midnight, on October 13, at the Devil’s
Church, in Sao Paolo.
Why midnight? I thought you were proud of your act.
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Fatdon(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
hmmmm

Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Every night before I sleep, I spend 34 minutes crying for people like this man.
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Nomski0(f): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
First it was man loving man then woman loving woman, as if that is not enough its now animal and man Tufia! Not for me and my household at all.....on to more important things jare.

P.s, the children are as demented as their father.
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by AbuMikey(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Too bad for Mankind! sad
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
this is bestiality. this goat is being abused. this anybody consider the feelings of the innocent scapegoat?
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by yfo: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
lorretta u: First of all,does this man intend to ffucck these goat? Jeez! That is more perverted than any thing.cos he's trying to make it legal. secondly,when did men get this stingy?
embarassed

its an insult to compare men with this old .... that has lost his marbles undecided
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by dhejykeane: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Team ETT feel free to rock on
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
SIGNS OF END TIME TINX
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by toyorsiii(f): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
surely ETT
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
If this isn't end time tinz then what is it? undecided
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Airforce1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
spongeback: If this isn't end time tinz then what is it? undecided

They gonn ban u for tha "End Time" comment.

Talking from Xperience....

Pray mukina doesn't see it. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Download Shaydee Ft Wizkid – Won Gbo Mi / Exclusive! Inside Bar192, Yorkshire’s Nigerian Socialites & Celebrities Hangout / Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.