Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

How To Transform Your Android Device Into Windows 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transform Your Android Device Into Windows 8 (528 Views)

Turn Your Android Device Into A Glass / Transform Your Android Into Lollipop / Turn Your Android Device Into A Smarter Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transform Your Android Device Into Windows 8 by sod50: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
If you are bored of Android's User Interface and you want a new style start screen If you do, then wait no more!. So if you love the windows 8 User Interface this is the right simulator for your adroid device.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-J0v6zvi4o6A/Ui3IMGVPEjI/AAAAAAAABII/ChaD43EnZqU/s400/windows+layout+for+android.png[/img]

Launcher8 is a great app for you to experience the brand new style UI on your Android mobile phone.You can esay design look like Windows Phone 8 layout (fake wp8)and show off to your friends!

All you need to do now is to download and install Launcher8 from google play or HERE.
And make it you default laucher.
Now you've got your android device looking like windows8..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-uEnIaLobosE/Ui3Jsi7RFWI/AAAAAAAABIU/VHKCQKZ-bYA/s400/windows8+on+android.png[/img]

More

(1) (Reply)

Help Help Help My Htc Inpire Is Not Displaying 3g And 4g ....pls Wat Can I Do / Need Help With Playstore On My Device. / BBM Finally Available For Android And Iphone..... Posted By AKODUMA MICHAEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.