Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Kross kountry naija - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kross kountry naija (539 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kross kountry naija by krosskountry(m): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
I am contacting you regarding a unique opportunity for you and your company to be part of history making.
We intend to embark on a journey that has never been embarked on in Nigeria, by being the first Nigerian to walk a total of about 1400 km on foot. Which begins from south of Nigeria, Delta state down to Lagos state covering a distance of 491km and continue from Lagos to Kaduna to cover another distance of 871km making a total of 1400km
This will be the first time that a Nigerian will attempt on such a quest on foot and as such we will want your company to be associated with us, knowing well that you are a sport loving person .Being the first time such a quest is to be embark on by a Nigerian on foot it will draw a great number of followership, through media outlets, the social media within the country and also from neighboring countries.
In addition to being listed on all advertizing and press as a sponsor of the journey you will have your logo branded on our T-shirts, shorts and polo or any other apparel to be worn during the journey.
Sponsorship benefits such as branding of the company on our websites which includes newsletter will be used to drive traffic to to your company/organization during and after the success of the trip.
This could be another first from your company/organization. We hope to have the opportunity to share our full presentation of sponsorship benefits with you in the near future.
Re: Kross kountry naija by adepojuot: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hisssssssss,you no call me say make I come trek from 9ja to Europe,Na from Lagos to kaduna you want me make I come trek,which can yeye adventure be that?first to comment thing.
Re: Kross kountry naija by 30card(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
i will like to be part of this if you are serious about it. though as a participant

(1) (Reply)

Arik Aircraft In Aborted Benin Flight / Fingerprints Failed When Renewing E-passport In London / Urgent Help!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.