Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D (12921 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Rewards Fan With #10,000 For Predicting The Color Of Her Outfit. / Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap / #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by underscore: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
As the pair arrived at the Taverna Anema e Core on the island of Capri, Beyonce narrowly escaped a wardrobe malfunction when a button on her jumpsuit popped open causing her to nearly encounter an embarrassing faux pas. She managed to notice the error before she revealed too much, quickly buttoning herself back up as Jay Z watched with concern. She was obviously embarrassed about the incident and was seen looking red-faced as she laughed off the narrow miss, before walking alongside her husband into the eatery. Hmm, all these wardrobe "malfunctions" eh!!!

Sources: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/09/photos-beyonce-covers-up-her-breasts-as.html, Daily Mail

Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by senora(f): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
So? Common close ur eyes small b/g like u
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by switdil(f): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
grin grin grin
I aff seen it already
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by senora(f): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
wink
switdil: grin grin grin
I aff seen it already
. Hope u don't do girls?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by switdil(f): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
senora: wink. Hope u don't do girls?
wink wink
Senora senora
Op this is not some kinda invite
I don't do gals o
I am as straight as one
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by Lolitua(f): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ur concerns....*alaboosi
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by kedukc(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
I don't see nothing undecided
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by senora(f): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
switdil:
wink wink
Senora senora
Op this is not some kinda invite
I don't do gals o
I am as straight as one
cheesy cheesy oh pls!! Am straighter than u
If that is correct
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by switdil(f): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
senora: cheesy cheesy oh pls!! Am straighter than u
If that is correct
cheesy cheesy
I hear
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by swtme(f): 1:21am On Sep 10, 2013
The only thing I see hear is d fake,no chemistry relationship btw jayz n Beyonce!!!!
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by dplomaticVal: 1:49am On Sep 10, 2013
trivial triviality
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by Austeenxx: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2013
undecided
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by fuckluv(f): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2013
$wtme:
The only thing I see hear is d fake,no chemistry relationship btw jayz n Beyonce!!!!
And you'll so happy to hear the news of their break up undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by swtme(f): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
fuckluv: And you'll so happy to hear the news of their break up undecided

No,I'm not that kind of person its just that they're trying soooo hard 2 make it luk real(like they're in love) n its making them luk stupid...
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
$wtme:

What's fake in the pictures?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by Isiterere(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
$wtme:

No,I'm not that kind of person its just that they're trying soooo hard 2 make it luk real(like they're in love) n its making them luk stupid...

Get a life cos your comment is boring.

Are you married or in a perfect relationship? (nothing like it )

ALL IZZ WELL

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by swtme(f): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
bukatyne:

What's fake in the pictures?

I didn't say d pictures were fake but their relationship luks fake,pls tell me as a lady u wud want a relationship were there is no chemistry,its more like normal friends relationship just like Juliana n bill rancic,come 2 think of it i prefer d rancic's 2 this........

1 Like

Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by Isiterere(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
$wtme:

You can't say ol is well lyk nothing happened after u told me 2 go get a life undecided
My comment was not meant 2 make u laugh dude we r not in d joke section n i can say anything I wanna say if u don't lyk it then beat it,i passed a msg n i believe u got it so u can go f**k urself 4 ol I care...

Boring as ever .

The message was and will still be
GO

GET

A

LIFE

Cos am done with you on this.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by swtme(f): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
Isiterere:

Boring as ever .

The message was and will still be
GO

GET
A

LIFE

Cos am done with you on this.

ALL IZZ WELL

Now I see ur problem, u r a small boy and ur brain as not formed properly so u can't understand what d matured ones r saying......
Go and do ur school homework, tata!!!
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
End-time thinz.
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by lolaluv1(f): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
$wtme:

Na wa for you o. Talking like you're a fly on the wall of their house. What exactly is this "chemistry" they're lacking and where are those who had all the chemistry in the world yesterday?
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by celebgistnet: 5:05am On Nov 11, 2013
Miley Cyrus twerked again and smoked a joint onstage
Source: http://celebgist.net/news/miley-cyrus-twerked-smoked-joint-onstage/
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by Akshow: 5:45am On Nov 11, 2013
Even with the button back in place half her bweast is still bar.e. So wetin she de try cover again? Silly girl
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by swtme(f): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
lola.luv:

Na wa for you o. Talking like you're a fly on the wall of their house. What exactly is this "chemistry" they're lacking and where are those who had all the chemistry in the world yesterday?

Abeg mind ur business,drop ur comment bout d topic or pix and stop quoting me. I don't av 2 say what u wanna hear uhn #madam fly on d wall#
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by lolaluv1(f): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
$wtme:

Abeg mind ur business,drop ur comment bout d topic or pix and stop quoting me. I don't av 2 say what u wanna hear uhn #madam fly on d wall#

Like you mind yours too, Iya Chemistry.

Can quote you or anyone I damn well Please. Half baked comments like you made should be refuted ASAP! cool
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by oluwashaddow(m): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
senora: cheesy cheesy oh pls!! Am straighter than u
If that is correct
and who say u no fit dey do d two
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 13, 2013
$wtme:

I didn't say d pictures were fake but their relationship luks fake,pls tell me as a lady u wud want a relationship were there is no chemistry,its more like normal friends relationship just like Juliana n bill rancic,come 2 think of it i prefer d rancic's 2 this........
I think I get you, they are not just the lovey-dovey type couple and if it works for them,fine.
Bill Rancic and guiliana too,they look more like best frnds and that's the formular that works for them.

Check it out, 90% of those celeb couples with the puppy face love and PDA's hadly last.
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by swtme(f): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joavid:
I think I get you, they are not just the lovey-dovey type couple and if it works for them,fine.
Bill Rancic and guiliana too,they look more like best frnds and that's the formular that works for them.

Check it out, 90% of those celeb couples with the puppy face love and PDA's hadly last.

Oh finally!!! Someone who understands my point of view and I really agree with u hun......
Re: Photos: Beyonce Covers Up Her bosoms As Button On Her Outfit Pops Open During D by swtme(f): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
lola.luv:

Like you mind yours too, Iya Chemistry.

Can quote you or anyone I damn well Please. Half baked comments like you made should be refuted ASAP! cool

Someone posted a pix on Nairaland and I commented,what's my offense? Take a chill pill and stop giving yourself headache over nothing......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Who Comes Between A Married Couple Should Be Jailed- Omotola / Monroe Was Orobo / Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.