Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Monroe Was Orobo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monroe Was Orobo (12920 Views)

Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! / My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monroe Was Orobo by spikedcylinder: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2009
Golden age?
Marilyn Monroe would be ridiculed by the celebrity magazines (and apparently by some bigots on here) today for having a fuller figure.

Re: Monroe Was Orobo by kadman(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2009
Those were thegood times. . . now all we have are actresses who would be knocked out by a strong wind,with veiny hands and veins in them foreheads ( Jolie ).
Although ScarJo is bringing voloputous back.
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by spikedcylinder: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2009
She'd prolly be out of work if she looks like this now. . . . embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Monroe Was Orobo by tpia: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2009
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by spikedcylinder: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2009
Jessica is still being criticized. She's currently a size 12!!!! How bad can it get? I guess they are paying the ultimate price of stardom. . . . . embarassed
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by spikedcylinder: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2009
kadman:

Although ScarJo is bringing voloputous back.

Not really. She's lost all the curves for Iron Man 2.
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by spikedcylinder: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2009
embarassed

Re: Monroe Was Orobo by iice(f): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2009
I don't even think Monroe is that big. Her arms are not big and flabby, she looks normal to me.
When they say big, i usually think heavy. . .like Camrym Manheim - but hers fit her coz she's tall.
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by spikedcylinder: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2009
iice:

I don't even think Monroe is that big. Her arms are not big and flabby, she looks normal to me.
When they say big, i usually think heavy. . .like Camrym Manheim - but hers fit her coz she's tall.

Of course she's not that big but the western media makes these actresses think they are obese by being anything other than a size zero.

Camryn is a giant na. tongue
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by kadman(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2009
Wow,you're right she's lost all her curves ! She's so thin now. .  Did she say it's for a row ?

The reason I don't like Jessica Simpson / Jennifer Love Hewitt is that they gain weight,and instead of saying "yeah I've gain weight and I'm proud of my body,so what ?" They'd lie and say no they were photographed at a bad angle and still a size 2. That's the part I can't stand.
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by kadman(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2009
Spiked would probably call me a bigot. I like my volupotous women,but this unphotoshoped pic of Kim Kard is just disturbing/disgusting

Re: Monroe Was Orobo by spikedcylinder: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2009
Lol. Whats disturbing about it? The thunder thighs? I think its unrealistic to expect everyone to be a size zero. More than 70% of Nigerian women are not even as slim as Kardashian, yer know? tongue
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by iice(f): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Of course she's not that big but the western media makes these actresses think they are obese by being anything other than a size zero.

Camryn is a giant na. tongue

Well i don't even know why they bother starving themselves.  If they were overweight and their health was in jeopardy, that's when they should worry.  So long as the person has shape and proportion, am good with it.

I no lie sha, thunder thighs and chunky legs are lipsrsealed on slimmer people grin
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by kadman(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2009
It's not the size. . look at the cellulite and chesse on that thing,we support volutpus and all that,but nobody with thighs like that has any business wearing that outfit.
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by spikedcylinder: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2009
How much cellulite are we talking about here? This is child's play! E be like say you never jam. . . . Kim still looks good in the "before" photo jor.
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by Treetop20(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2009
we all know that actors back there were
fuller in figure. i see nothing wrong with it.
i think they looked better back then too
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by StrStruck(f): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2009
That was the classic pin up figure. I agree, now she will deemed as having a few extra pounds.
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by iReport: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2009
I think the picture was doctored.
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by Sissy3(f): 2:59am On Mar 31, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Jessica is still being criticized. She's currently a size 12!!!! How bad can it get? I[b] guess they are paying the ultimate price of stardom. . . [/b]. . embarassed

yes oo, nothing is free cheesy cheesy

i think monroe looked fab. compared with those who r big today, she didnt have the "christian mother arms" or lots of cheeses
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by bawomolo(m): 4:06am On Mar 31, 2009
that's not orobo. That's a mesomorph figure. That would be considered "thick" but a fat bitch shouldn't be compared to marilyn monroe
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 31, 2009
bawomolo:

that's not orobo. That's a mesomorph figure. That would be considered "thick" but a fat bitch shouldn't be compared to marilyn monroe
Your mouth is sooooooooo dirtyyyyyyyy.
Washit with soap.
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by DeReloaded: 4:37am On Mar 31, 2009
kafman you have called Beyonce obese many times, make we hear word
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by StrStruck(f): 5:52am On Mar 31, 2009
bawomolo:

If she wasn't a sex goddess, you probably won't call her "thick".
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by spikedcylinder: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2009
bawomolo:

Fat b!itch like who? If this Monroe woman had this body as an actress in 2009, I'm afraid she'd be a fat b!tch as well. undecided
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by BobiJoe: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2009
@ poster
thats not orobo its just havin a fuller figure.
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by DeReloaded: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2009
Bobi Joe:

@ poster
thats not orobo its just havin a fuller figure.

what's the difference?
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
You guys were the rave of the century back in the day, it's time for the lepas to shine, o jare tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

But seriously, a woman doesn't look like a woman in my eyes without some flesh on her. lipsrsealed
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by tpia: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2009
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by chiogo(f): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2009
tpia:

just because you're gay or bi, doesnt mean you should start calling all women including your mother and sisters, bitches.
LMFAO!!

@topic, true but that's just the media. . sane people don't buy into that crap. I personally think Jennifer Hudson is prettier than Paris Hilton.
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by spikedcylinder: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2009
Hudson and her kpomo lips. angry
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by bluespice(f): 1:00am On Apr 01, 2009
oh but i love her undecided
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by bawomolo(m): 1:54am On Apr 01, 2009
tpia:

just because you're gay or bi, doesnt mean you should start calling all women including your mother and sisters, bitches.

who is doing the stalking now, take your wahala to emeka. i no do abeg.

spikedcylinder:

Fat b!itch like who? If this Monroe woman had this body as an actress in 2009, I'm afraid she'd be a fat b!tch as well. undecided

a fat bitch is a fat bitch (aka Monique).  You are obese and disgusting if you look like monique.  Tyra Banks with the added weight was thick, Jennifer Hudson is thick.  Chardonay on Ray J's reality show is thick  shocked shocked, Mariah Careh is thick .  The media only complains about the extremes (Olsen twins or Monique)

There is a difference between those women (including Monroe) and a shapeless/deformed housewife  lipsrsealed

@topic, true but that's just the media. . sane people don't buy into that crap. I personally think Jennifer Hudson is prettier than Paris Hilton.

come on who the hell considers paris hilton pretty. Jennifer Hudson or Jessica Biel ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fappening 3.0 Continues With The WWE Stars Jojo, Paige, And Maria Kanellis Leak / Ini Edo Vs Omotola / "Before and After" pictures of some Nigerian Celebrities #Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.