Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Atheists,Pagans, Agnostics and Deists, How Will You Be Buried. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists,Pagans, Agnostics and Deists, How Will You Be Buried. (2194 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. / Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists,Pagans, Agnostics and Deists, How Will You Be Buried. by MrTroll(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hehehehe grin
I think he's in the advanced stages now...
Re: Atheists,Pagans, Agnostics and Deists, How Will You Be Buried. by LordReed(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
I would like to be buried without a coffin and a tree, preferably a fruit tree, planted on top my corpse.
Re: Atheists,Pagans, Agnostics and Deists, How Will You Be Buried. by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
plaetton:

So,
My atheists and Pagan brethren, fellow soldiers of reason, rationality, scientific temper and preservers of African heritage,
how do you plan to be buried?

This is extremely important given that all of us are surrounded by christian family members.
What plans, if any, do you have to insure that you are not christianized at death?

Of course, most will say that whatever happens after death is immaterial and not of great concern.
But I say that it is.
Why else do family and relatives go through great lengths to give a decent burial?

How do you insure that your burial is not first turned into a baptism session, then followed by church services, endless fake prayers, and maddening hymns and choruses to the imaginary stone-age god of the middleast ?
Cremation all the way for me and dump my ashes somewhere to fertilize the earth. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists,Pagans, Agnostics and Deists, How Will You Be Buried. by LordReed(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Cremation all the way for me and dump my ashes somewhere to fertilize the earth. undecided

Wasting a lot of nutrients that way. LoL
Re: Atheists,Pagans, Agnostics and Deists, How Will You Be Buried. by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
LordReed:

Wasting a lot of nutrients that way. LoL
I don't want to have to buy and maintain a plot for tha anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For A Mountain Of Fire Church Around Ajah / The Spirit Of Boldness / Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.