Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,304 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 (202402 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by kcpumping(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
pls how do i reduce my passport to 15kb>>>>>pls i need an urgent responds.God bless u all
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Asekhaen(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
kcpumping: pls how do i reduce my passport to 15kb>>>>>pls i need an urgent responds.God bless u all
Cut it in2 15 places b4 scanning dat wil help d issue. just kidding. Try croping it and retouching d contrast or brightness or color. dat wil reduce d size. hope it helps
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by remzytimer: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
send it here let me re-size it for you
kcpumping: pls how do i reduce my passport to 15kb>>>>>pls i need an urgent responds.God bless u all
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by remzytimer: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
still..........
Validation Number not found or incorrect
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by JECBOSS: 1:54am On Sep 24, 2013
I strongly believe editing is the cause. I went with a friend and paid last week. That my friend also paid for three of his cousins. that is to say, we made the payments simultaneously. We went to the cyber cafe together to print the acknowledgment slip, my friend printed his and that of his cousins without editing. I edited mine to be sure there was no error, but couldn't print out mine again. I left disappointed. Till this moment, I've not been able to print mine. I've gone back to the bank yesterday, and was advised to make another payment, but I wasn't with any cash. I hope to make another payment by tomorrow.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by udanyi(f): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2013
you can also use paint or window picture to reduce it ........just right click on the picture and select paint nd go to attribute and adjust or window picture to resize. or u send the passport here for us to adjust for you.
remzytimer: send it here let me re-size it for you
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Sammiejokes(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2013
Please house which bank is accepting payment Have been to zenith and they said there is still problem generating validation number. please I need good response
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Success5313(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2013
Union bank is d best. I have been 2 almost 6 bank yesterday which there network is bad nt until when i get 2 union bank @ isolo lagos. And they attend 2 like 4 person within 15 minute.

1 Like

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by clemzo101(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2013
Guys help oooooooo, i paid with my master card online but before i could copy my validation code the page went off, i dont know what to do, i even regret using the online payment, pls what can i do? my account has been debited, i even tried doing it again and i was told i cant edit application already paid for.......pls heeeeeeeelllllllllllllllpppppppp!!!!!!!
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by cutelayo(f): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2013
JECBOSS: I strongly believe editing is the cause. I went with a friend and paid last week. That my friend also paid for three of his cousins. that is to say, we made the payments simultaneously. We went to the cyber cafe together to print the acknowledgment slip, my friend printed his and that of his cousins without editing. I edited mine to be sure there was no error, but couldn't print out mine again. I left disappointed. Till this moment, I've not been able to print mine. I've gone back to the bank yesterday, and was advised to make another payment, but I wasn't with any cash. I hope to make another payment by tomorrow.
Did u edit in the cafe that same day or u edited before u went to the cafe
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by bioye(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
clemzo101: Guys help oooooooo, i paid with my master card online but before i could copy my validation code the page went off, i dont know what to do, i even regret using the online payment, pls what can i do? my account has been debited, i even tried doing it again and i was told i cant edit application already paid for.......pls heeeeeeeelllllllllllllllpppppppp!!!!!!!

Please send an email to cdfipb.support@drexeltechglobal.com and explain your problem. Remember to include the application number and your full names.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by bomtic: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
please house what do i need in the bank for payment i guess only my application number?
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by macEDWIN(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
i have paid and hv gotten my validation number, wat next cos i didn't see where to click 2 continue ie how do i go about printing acknwldgment slip after payment to bank
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Olafizee: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
pls nairalanders, wich positn is most apropriate 4 Bsc degree holder? tanks
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by ralekdwhiz: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Is it showin u not found or incorrect and since when did u pay at d bank.
thanks amara, av done it. I had to go to d cafe n print anoda transaction number n went to d bank to pay anoda N1k to get a new validation number. I'l print my ack slip 2moro
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
@ralekdwhiz y dn't u wait i knw is nt becos of editin is 4rm der ntwrk becos al of us dat edited afta payment has printed dere acknwledgmt slip 2day is 4rm dere ntwrk.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by pap44: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
jus wait unless u wan dash dem money,na network
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by toocoded: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2013
JECBOSS: I strongly believe editing is the cause. I went with a friend and paid last week. That my friend also paid for three of his cousins. that is to say, we made the payments simultaneously. We went to the cyber cafe together to print the acknowledgment slip, my friend printed his and that of his cousins without editing. I edited mine to be sure there was no error, but couldn't print out mine again. I left disappointed. Till this moment, I've not been able to print mine. I've gone back to the bank yesterday, and was advised to make another payment, but I wasn't with any cash. I hope to make another payment by tomorrow.

Don't even try to pay again ooooo, its still going to be the same thing, just be patient, aiit? I waited for a whole week before I could view the acknowledgement slip, I'll print it today God willing. On the other hand, if u're not ready to wait, u can pay in another 1k. Babu damuwa!
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by JECBOSS: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2013
toocoded:
Don't even try to pay again ooooo, its still going to be the same thing, just be patient, aiit? I waited for a whole week before I could view the acknowledgement slip, I'll print it today God willing. On the other hand, if u're not ready to wait, u can pay in another 1k. Babu damuwa!
Finally printed mine this morning after over one week of waiting. patience really pays!

1 Like

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by arizona20: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2013
Gud morning all.pls has any body here written NIS test b4?pls wat shld we expect?
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Teeswift(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
macEDWIN: i have paid and hv gotten my validation number, wat next cos i didn't see where to click 2 continue ie how do i go about printing acknwldgment slip after payment to bank

Visit the site again, in between Home and retrieve application number, u will c view and print acknowlegmnt slip, click on it, it will prompt u to a page where to input ur application num and validation num. Type d numbers in and click view. Ur acknwlgmnt slip will come up with ur details and instructions on d materials to present on test date. Shikena!

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by teemajor14: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
pls ooooooo., help me out... I dont knw the steps to take to print out my acknowledgement form.... Pls i need urgent reply
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
please somebody should help me out here oh, i wanted to print out my acknowledgement slip and its bringing out someone else information. And i have paid already, so cannot edit my application. Is there a way out please?
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Teeswift(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
[quote author=teemajor14]pls ooooooo., help me out... I dont knw the steps to take to print out my acknowledgement form.... Pls i need urgent reply[/quote

@teemajor

Visit the site again, in between Home and retrieve application number, u will c view and print acknowlegmnt slip, click on it, it will prompt u to a page where to input ur application num and validation num. Type d numbers in and click view. Ur acknwlgmnt slip will come up with ur details and instructions on d materials to present on test date. Shikena!
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Teeswift(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
ade$ola9792:
please somebody should help me out here oh, i wanted to print out my acknowledgement slip and its bringing out someone else information. And i have paid already, so cannot edit my application. Is there a way out please?

call dexel technologies support team
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Teeswift(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
ade$ola9792:
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tee swift:

call dexel technologies support team
Thanks Tee swift. I've sent them an email but they re yet to reply though. I guess call will be preferable as u have suggested.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by crowndehoney(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello NLs,pls d place 4 qualification s showin HND instead of Degree&also d@ of grade s showin upper credit instead of 2nd class upper.op dis tins wil not affect my details(reg) cos i av just paid.......i need urgent response pls
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Berniceakin: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
i just did mine without any issue,,i paid today and printed my acknowledgement slip today in less than 2mins. I didnt get any message sayin validation num invalid. I guess d site is now ok
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by fumsky002: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hi guys,
this issue of making another payment with a new app. id,when the ist val. no. is no going thru, pls hope it doesnt tantamount to double application hence disqualifying the candidate? pls respond....thnx
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by zelexotunla(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Berniceakin: i just did mine without any issue,,i paid today and printed my acknowledgement slip today in less than 2mins. I didnt get any message sayin validation num invalid. I guess d site is now ok
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by zelexotunla(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Berniceakin: i just did mine without any issue,,i paid today and printed my acknowledgement slip today in less than 2mins. I didnt get any message sayin validation num invalid. I guess d site is now ok
. Pls,which of d bank did u use in paying because i made use of union bank and after 3days of generating validation number and d lady in d bank sent d number to me,i have bn trying to atleast to use d number but i was told to wait for 2working days before my request will be proceed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.