Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,788 members, 7,956,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! (2300 Views)

Kenyan Lady Seeking Nigerian Man For Friendship And Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2008
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by deor03(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2008
That bold of you.  I love people that go for what they want.

Put a picture on your profile, that would increase patronage
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by 4Him1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2008
FroZen1:

I'm a marriage minded African Female. I’m 27yrs young, 5’8, brown hair & eyes, LARGE build,  I have a passion in life, I seek success,  I'm very motivated and hardworking so you must be also…

Is that the new euphemism for FAT?
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by HRhotness(f): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2008
4 Him:

Is that the new euphemism for FAT?

And what is wrong with Fat? angry
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by 4Him1(m): 1:07am On Jun 18, 2008
why u vex for me now haba. wink
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by HRhotness(f): 1:40am On Jun 18, 2008
4 Him:

why u vex for me now haba. wink

Sometimes u misbehave angry
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by fotodaddy: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2008
but hold on!! Let Frozen define Large. And meanwhile who go go market wan price something wey e no see.

Frozen, for you to thaw out, you need to give some more details. And I mean VISUAL. Men tend to be more interested in what they see than women (who are interested in what they hear) so over to you!! Do something.

Check out the auto section for details on how to make yourself very marketable, I am sure a front view, rear view, side view, view of the engine and the carfax report will go along way. That way interested parties go know weather you done dey involved in accident before or you be "chassis" etc. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by yemivictor: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ Frozen!

Upload a nice picture of yours & lets take it from there!! kiss
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
FroZen1:

Athletic, never married, no children, Single and Educated with a degree “willing to study abroad”.

Ehn na so u want take enter?

Oya now. Oya. Oya now Oya.
Coz my maga don pay, shout hallelujah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Coz mugu don pay,shout hallelujah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by chisimdi(f): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2008
babaearly:

Ehn na so u want take enter?

Oya now. Oya. Oya now Oya.
Coz my maga don pay, shout hallelujah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Coz mugu don pay,shout hallelujah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by EXPONENT(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2008
you waisting your time.

go on Craigslist.org and get yourself unfrozen.
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by angryman(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2008
This is very interesting. Frozen, where are you? Take up the challenge. Even though I am disqualified by virtue of marital status, I know someone that is really interested, however, if you really mean business, please upload some photo, it will enhance your chances. Otherwise please bear in mind that by the last census count in Nigeria, there are more women than men in Nigeria. And I am sure the only place you can get such men is only Nigeria.
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by fotodaddy: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2008
d_chosen1:

Am 27 years old.Not controlling or overbearing. Anyways all that you will find out.See my pic in my profile,plus i have so much love to give . . .
234-7030079719

Hmmmmm Bros Paul OOO!!!

By fire by force!!! God pass them.
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by fotodaddy: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
d_chosen1:

You can't understand.

How can I Abi na me be d chosen 1?? grin grin

Oya chosen ;Dgo melt frozen na!!! cool cool

I dey wait o!!! grin grin
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2008
double standard. how can u describe ur'self as large build, yet u say ur' suitor must be athletic! are u athletic?? abeg, large build my butt! isn't that been overweight?
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by Seun(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2008
Why do you want a Nigerian male? Do you think they are easier to come by?
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by chessguru(m): 1:29am On Jul 20, 2008
@ post
The temptation is to rush and respond to your post, surveymylove@yahoo.com sounds more like a dubious move to me, ?!
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 20, 2008
@post
As Britney Spears how to "Break the Ice"
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by demo47: 4:30am On Jul 20, 2008
I like the way guys are demanding a picture from this female, I trust Naija guys, LOL!!, Good Luck Frozen!, >This is a funny forum, i love it
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by findjobuba: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2008
my sizta, no mind this boyz we go like something but will not have the gut to go 4 it. I am very much interested .you can reach me on this: ubamolokwu@yahoo.com or call me on 08036013063
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by Gamine(f): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
There is no single Nigerian Alpha Male in the US shocked shocked

Dang, moving to the UK for my PG undecided undecided
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by Uche2nna(m): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2008
Why are there even ladies on this thread? undecided The lady made it specifically clear--- She needs a man not a woman. angry
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by Gamine(f): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2008
Sorry o.

Dont burst your dear heart on top Woman seeking Alpha Male

we may never even know the true reason undecided undecided undecided
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by Uche2nna(m): 12:12am On Jul 22, 2008
Gamine:

Sorry o.

Dont burst your dear heart on top Woman seeking Alpha Male

we may never even know the true reason undecided undecided undecided

Thats for us to figure out grin
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by Gamine(f): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2008
Great undecided
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by bwolezy: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2008
Hi i saw you post, well i love love to know littleabout you and if you can send me your picture i will be glad to see it, thanks
wole
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by BangBang2(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2008
bwolezy:

Hi i saw you post, well i love love to know littleabout you and if you can send me your picture i will be glad to see it, thanks
wole

bros it doesnt work like that! grin
why u no fit put ur picture here make the girl see naw?
drop ur number, picture and email address so they the frozen girl go fit halla u!!
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by ragola(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2008
Currently I am looking for someone special, a woman whom I would truly love and she would love me back (thanks BP). Hanging out here on BP one day I decide to step out of my box and take a chance on love. I have met many friends here, male and female, with whom I have chatted. Not looking for love, but looking for a place I could meet other people and just get other's opinions on different topics. However, through chatting ,I want to meet the woman of my life dream, so that I could say, I've fallen in love. So that I could feel more lively than I had ever felt in my life as a virgin. I am looking for that lady,
Holla me @ jonnycool005@yahoo.co.uk. Or +2348051125687 and +2347035287603. I really want to hear from you soon. Luv u l…………….
Peace…………………

I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED U PUT UR NUMBER OR EMAIL ID ON UR WRITEUP
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by Gamine(f): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2008
undecided
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by BangBang2(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2008
ragola:

Currently I am looking for someone special, a woman whom I would truly love and she would love me back (thanks BP). Hanging out here on BP one day I decide to step out of my box and take a chance on love. I have met many friends here, male and female, with whom I have chatted. Not looking for love, but looking for a place I could meet other people and just get other's opinions on different topics. However, through chatting ,I want to meet the woman of my life dream, so that I could say, I've fallen in love. So that I could feel more lively than I had ever felt in my life as a virgin. I am looking for that lady,
Holla me @ jonnycool005@yahoo.co.uk. Or +2348051125687 and +2347035287603. I really want to hear from you soon. Love u l…………….
Peace…………………

I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED You PUT UR NUMBER OR EMAIL ID ON UR WRITEUP

jobless slowpoke like you even have preference?!

hummmm, i wonder when idiots and illegal scavengers would completely be ridden of nairaland!!!
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 24, 2008
I'm in Nigeria Staying on VI.   will be in Abuja in few days,    Since you guys have such HIGH standards.  I need 2 see some bank account info , degree certificates and a resume from your ex girl friend about your time wit her,   grin

Click link 2 see pic's,      good day,
Re: Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2008
Absolutely bonkers, Frozen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

July Birthdays Please Sign In-very Important / Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. / 20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.