Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. (2245 Views)

Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? / Phone Chat / Buy this quality watches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 1:41am On Jul 09, 2009
grin

**dials flgators number**

**crosses finger in anticipation she picks up**

Ring Ring Ring ** The phone rings**
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by bluespice(f): 1:45am On Jul 09, 2009
bwuahahahahahahahaha!
grabs popcorn n nachos
places chair at respectable listening distance and plops into position
its going to be a loooong night indeed tongue
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 09, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 1:46am On Jul 09, 2009
**After several ring Gator aint picking up** undecided

May be she is in the bath.

**ElRazur tries again**

**Phone rings**

grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 1:48am On Jul 09, 2009
Guys this is a joke thread. I do not have her number or even know what she looks like. We are in love lately and we are just trying to talk romantically on the forum here. Please do not get it twisted. grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 09, 2009
You and who is in love?
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 1:50am On Jul 09, 2009
FL Gators:

You and who is in love?

Hello baby. How are you doing? How was your day today? Did you get those flowers I sent you?

Gosh 21 questions lol.
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by bluespice(f): 1:51am On Jul 09, 2009
david ur interfering with my signals! angry
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

david ur interfering with my signals! angry

i'm out! grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 09, 2009
Razur, I'm begining to be worried about you.
Se o wa okay?
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 1:56am On Jul 09, 2009
FL Gators:

Razur, I'm begining to be worried about you.
Se o wa okay?

Why you dey yawa mi now? Is this the thanks I get for being nice and all that? Never mind I gonna be back at DEFCON 1 on your arse now. angry

grin

Gosh you are such a kill joy. Just play along for god's sake. A whole thread dedicated to you and you let me down like that. . . God punish your mouth.
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by bluespice(f): 1:57am On Jul 09, 2009
best be david cool
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 09, 2009
DEFCON?

Bring it on, baby.

You nice? rotfl grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 2:01am On Jul 09, 2009
Okay let's try all over again.

Did you get those flowers I sent you? By the way, I like your hairstyle. . . It makes you look chic.  grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 09, 2009
awwww eyah, thanks.

I don't like flowers
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 2:10am On Jul 09, 2009
You didn't tell me. . . So what did you do with them?

By the way, I think your arse look kinda phat in those J-lo jeans . grin

Oya talk to me now.
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by TheSeeker(m): 2:14am On Jul 09, 2009
See levels!
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 09, 2009
Thanks. I'm not the only one that appreciates my "phat"arse wink

ElRazur, you like too much wahala. Make I call mama-gee for you?
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by TheSeeker(m): 2:20am On Jul 09, 2009
Keep it coming both-o-ya. I'm enjoying the eavesdropping.
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 2:21am On Jul 09, 2009
FL Gators:

Thanks. I'm not the only one that appreciates my "phat"arse wink

ElRazur, you like too much wahala. Make I call mama-gee for you?

See this is the typical female mentality - Playing hard to get. Nah me and you only dey here, why you dey do me shakara now?

Who be mama Gee? Sorry, I dont do sugar mummy. My eyes is set on you and you only.
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by bluespice(f): 2:25am On Jul 09, 2009
*inches closer*
now this is getting rather interesting cheesy
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 09, 2009
LOL!! No one said it's a crime to pay hard to get.

Anywaz, which one do you want me to call on you; my husband or my brother?
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 2:27am On Jul 09, 2009
Which one would you like to be. . . A widow or someone who lost her brother?

lmao.

grin

I am so bad lol.

PS
How come you never mentioned anything about me or show any interest in me.Gosh you aint miss yankee you know.
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 09, 2009
ROTFLMAO. grin

Razur, are you sure you'reokay. You can trust me, oya talk grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by bluespice(f): 2:33am On Jul 09, 2009
someone's about to confide?

gosh tickle me more! cheesy
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 2:33am On Jul 09, 2009
No you say something nice about me. Stroke my ego or something! Damn it woman!
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 09, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin "
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by bluespice(f): 2:40am On Jul 09, 2009
he's frustrated at his unreciprocated love,
he's attracted to her an she doesnt even act like he exists
he's almost mad with rage and desire. . .
ElRazur:

No you say something nice about me? Stroke my ego? Damn it woman! what do u wanna say?
keep the feathers at work people! cheesy
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 2:40am On Jul 09, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin "

I think you arse is kinda fat and not phat. And they look horrible and flabby.  Oh those flowers. . . I picked them from the rubbish bin - you aint worth buying one for. grin

Bluespice. . . do you wanna talk? Or any other better looking females jare. Gators is rubbish.
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 09, 2009
rotflmao grin grin

Now this is more like you grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by bluespice(f): 2:43am On Jul 09, 2009
he turns his affections to her younger sister
showers her with attentions and gifts to spite her
it doesnt go un-noticed

*still watching*

eh?
me no henglish oga embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 2:46am On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

he turns his affections to her younger sister
showers her with attentions and gifts to spite her
it doesnt go un-noticed

*still watching*

eh?
me no henglish oga embarassed lipsrsealed

Come one. Surely you aint gonna play me like that as well? I aint even tripping, but I think you are better looking the gators. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hi Ladies..a Guy Looking For Serious Friendship To Relationship. / Looking For A Mature Casual Relationship, No Strings Attached / Single Ladies Searching 4 Mr Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.