Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Top Five Flash In The Pan Naija Artistes Of The Decade - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Five Flash In The Pan Naija Artistes Of The Decade (443 Views)

On Psquare And Why Naija Artistes Will Never Break Into US Market. / What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? / The best R'n'B Artistes of all times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Flash In The Pan Naija Artistes Of The Decade by karizmanigeria(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
'Soldier go, soldier come, barracks remain', goes the popular naija saying. The Nigerian Entertainment scene has seen the meteoric rise of certain artistes, who grabbed the spotlight and headlines at a time and seemed almost invincible. But just like the meteor, they burned out of the scene ... and out of people's memories as well. There are apparently a lot of contenders for the top five spot, but these ones for me clearly beat off opposition by miles, so here goes;

5. Bigiano: Member of the defunct triple B group. 2008 was time to get high, but Mr. Shayo Master has obviously finally sobered up.

4. MP: Of the 'Pasa Pasa' fame. MI inadvertently said it all, 'I'm not MP and I'm not EMPTY ... ' enough said.

3. H Man: notable for his track, 'Ndoli Ndoli'. Had a couple of good videos too. 'Dulling Dulling' may just be his resurrection track.

2. Soty. 'Malaria' is a song I still love and I wouldn't have minded being infected with typhoid from her too. Alas, finally I got her out of my head ...

1. Sky B: All hail this chairman!!! This is a perfect illustration that anything can happen in Naija. With an embarrassing lisp and rhymes that moved on crutches, this guy grabbed some attention with his Alaba hyped track; 'I'm Calling' (MA BEBE ... for real ) Then he did the unforgiveable; he rapped on EMINEM'S 'STAN' beat! Jesus ...

(1) (Reply)

Among Nigerian Artist Who Do You Love Most / # / Keyboardist And Pianists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.