Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (120017 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:56am On Sep 13, 2013
bukky18: . thanx for d package, God bless u

pls can u forward it to me,i have been pleading to all N-LANDERS whom have benefited from the complete package by MAINMAN TO FORWARD it to my email address. My email address is below, pls help!
obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 2:00am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=janetalabede][/quote]
pls can u forward it to me,i have been pleading to all N-LANDERS whom have benefited from the complete package by MAINMAN TO FORWARD it to my email address. My email address is below, pls help!
obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 2:01am On Sep 13, 2013
stevejomo: smileyTanx boss

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 13, 2013
pls for dose who av benefited from the Dmaindogg bro, plz send to my mail ...
fifty_saint@yahoo.com . thanx alot in advance everyone.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by chommyo: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
chommyuboma@yahoo.com.Pls consider me am jst seeing d post.Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Ogelov: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls am just seeing d post nw. Assist me pls. Ogeiheji@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by crispviv: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
thanks. crispviv@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by crispviv: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
thanks. crispviv@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by stanjohn57: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
But isn't it quite unfortunate that people received this material free and a lot of others have been pleading for them to extend the gesture exhibited by d main man all to no avail.

Please, a good neighbour should kindly forward it to me, am on my knees. stan_john57@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by friffy: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
pls help me with it @ friday4real567@yahoo.com or owoblow111@gmail.com thank.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by sandraese: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Please kindly foward to my email sandraese4real@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Estorico: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
@ Dmainman,thanks for what u sent! All the questions you sent none of them came out in the test I wrote after going through them. I didn't cram them cause am not even good at that and I don't like cramming. None came out at all out of all the Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning. I thank God I did my best. Expecting to see my result. I did my test with Dragnet. My candid advice to all Nairalanders writing tests,especially with Dragnet,don't cram those questions. Go through them cause none might come out! Though,the material helped me a lot. Thanks!
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by martinNO(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Can any1 who has received it kindly 4ward it 2 me; mart2obyno@yahoo.com OR martynwosu@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by etin06(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls for those dat hav receive pls I beg º‎U̶̲̥̅̊º in the name of God almight forward it to me my email is etin_omo4real@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Tekecoms1(m): 1:42am On Sep 14, 2013
lovelysops@yahoo.com. u r blessed.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ensign(m): 3:55am On Sep 14, 2013
please am sorry am a late comer.pls help a broda in need of dragnet gse. i beg.my email is dejavou20062000@yahoo.co.uk.abeg no mind my yeye long ymail.jst help me o.God like n bless u as wan go send am.esanu aje.thaks a bunch
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by zeezcounit: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2013
Kindly send to me if u av received urs. zeezcounit@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by softy(m): 7:14am On Sep 14, 2013
Estorico: @ Dmainman,thanks for what u sent! All the questions you sent none of them came out in the test I wrote after going through them. I didn't cram them cause am not even good at that and I don't like cramming. None came out at all out of all the Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning. I thank God I did my best. Expecting to see my result. I did my test with Dragnet. My candid advice to all Nairalanders writing tests,especially with Dragnet,don't cram those questions. Go through them cause none might come out! Though,the material helped me a lot. Thanks!
. Bros, I will be very glad if u can forward it to adissol@yahoo.com. Thanks. As for those that we have been pleading with and refused to re-send to others as the OP did it freely, may GOD have mercy on u.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by dengx(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2013
softy: . Bros, I will be very glad if u can forward it to adissol@yahoo.com. Thanks. As for those that we have been pleading with and refused to re-send to others as the OP did it freely, may GOD have mercy on u.

Pls if u receive pls send to me to on kennyadej@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by martinNO(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2013
4 dose dat hv gotten it in deir mail pls can anyone of u 4ward it 2 me pls; mart2obyno@yahoo.com OR martynwosu@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Ogehokonkwo(f): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ogehokonkwo@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by andre99(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
pls any good Samaritan should send it to me denjow@yahoo.com.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Ojukwu24(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls I need it. ojaysimpson2481@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ejiykzazi2007(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Abeg forward to me o! I nid am die... ejiykzazi2007@yahoo.com. i wil appreciate whoeva come to my aid. Thanks in advance
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by chiagozie1: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please someone should forward it to me and remain blessed chiagozienwachukwu@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by STEKENT: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2013
Abeg those who have should please forward to me too
Stekent8@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by chochopiro(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2013
papapasco@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by zoomman(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2013
Please I need it too..plzz send it to wonderfemi@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by 4Gsmokei(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
thanks for you kindness my email is mi4re@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by etin06(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Na beg I still dey o mak una pls send to etin_omo4real@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by oluamid(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Weldone people.

I just came across this thread, I would appreciate if someone can send the package to me. My email is olu52005@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (73) (Reply)

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.