Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (119928 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by franciseromosel(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
I have seen the materials,You are indeed the main man! Thanks a million

1 Like

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by gathanson(f): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks soooooooo much, saw mine now.

1 Like

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Latty88(f): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls I nid it too. bitsy208042@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ifeski007: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls i nid the shl materials too,mine is ifeski007@yahoo.ca thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by sholatoye: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Oguntoyebolaji01@yahoo.com....tanx a bunch!
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Dfavouredone: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
i received the p&a u sent. thanks man.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by bibiji(f): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Main man God bless u! Tnx a lot.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
pls send mine, tnx
samsonamadi960@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by jamyde: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks Bro, I'll pray God will reward you abundantly!
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ibrahim(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
my email is xtoper@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kingsleyMbang(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingsdelight280@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by luxzzy4ever(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
pls, i might be late bt just do me smallllllllllllllllll favor.
thanks.
luxzzy4ever@yahoo.com
waitin........
peace
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kingsleyMbang(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls send d dragnet ques n ans 2 me via kingsdelight280@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Koolstan(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gotten!! Thankz bro n God bless u
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kekilika: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
prideland.okoi@gmail.com thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Tworld84(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Main man indeed, thks a million
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by basseyetim(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ufanjehovah@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kaybeela: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Good
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Mustab81: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
May Allah be wit u. Thanks alot
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Herlonzo(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kelani_idryz@yahoo.com. May Allah continue to bless u
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nigerianmovie(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks so much dmainman. I got it.
its not joke everyone its real.
all thanks to our man da main man.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by wisflag: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
wisflagaboomking@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by HardeyT: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Me too
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by psychogiddy: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks dmainman.I've seen it.4 giving it out 4 free. U ar really d main man.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by softy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
franciseromosel: I have seen the materials,You are indeed the main man! Thanks a million

please, can u do me a favour by forwarding the same document(s) to this address?

Please do, God bless u richly as u do so.
Pls send it to:
adissol@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by softy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nigerian movie: Thanks so much dmainman. I got it.
its not joke everyone its real.
all thanks to our man da main man.

Pls, I wish to have the document(s),
I will be very glad and thankful if u can send it to this mail address: adissol@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Damolee(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
I also got it...thank u very much
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Arikeee: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls forward it to dharmilola@yahoo.com. Tanks in anticipation.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by drsyd: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
My Brother, pls i know is coming late. Assist and God will bless you. my email is donsyd2000@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
d MAINMAN,pls i knw i came late,just saw dis vital info nw....pls help a broda in need thanx. My email addy is............
obitex4lord@yahoo.com

PLS ANYBODY IN DA HOUSE I NEED DIS MATERIAL SO MUCH, PLS FORWARD IT TO MY EMAIL ADDY ABOVE THANX AND GODBLESS U AS U DO SO!
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
harde2lah: But all are purely numerical. I fink the verbal is the bomb. I dont really have problem with the numerical, the bverbal had always been my main drawback. please anybody has the verbal?

sent all sections to u all

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (73) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.