Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (120139 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ELff: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
pls i need it too. adesooji90@yahoo.com. God bless u as u do so.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by sholatoye: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
DMainMan:

Lets c. God give me power. Hope u guys know dat d Dragnet marerial dat i sent consists of four separate mail.

Dragnet GSE Questions and Answers
Dragnet Verbal Que and Solution
Dragnet Numerical Que and Solution
Dragnet Abstract Que and Solution

Please kindly forward to me,am having dragnet test on friday(25th 0ct.)....Thanks and God bless....sholatoye01@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by sholatoye: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mr.Tim:
Plzzz help me with a copy too my mail: emmanueltim50@gmail.com

Could u please forward the past questions and answers to me,am having dragnet test on friday(25th Oct).Thanks and God bless!....sholatoye01@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by sholatoye: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Please kindly help a bro...my email addy is sholatoye01@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless!
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by crowndehoney(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
Kindly send dragnet question 2 my email; olufemiadedoyin@yahoo.com. I av d test n 29th oct. Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by classma: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
talkin2chomzy@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:38am On Oct 23, 2013
Please send to davinci4eva@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Benqozenero(m): 2:07am On Oct 23, 2013
Pls kindly send to benqozenero@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by MATHEWIDO: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2013
@ DMainMan: pls kindly send d past question to my mail box @ mathewdeal@yahoo.com Txs.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2013
pls i need the Past Questn my mail is taiwo1122@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Dazzled: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2013
Pls kindly forward to dis email: pessien45@yahoo.com
Those that have it already, ps kindly help out. Tnx
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Dazzled: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2013
Graphy: dnt pay,wat's ur email addy?

Please kindly forward to pessien45@yahoo.com. Tnx
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Dazzled: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2013
DMainMan:

Dat is for Shell/Dragnet/Schlumberger combined material. If u need only Dragnet, write down your email address here. I stated it here quite upon number dat if you need only dragnet, write your email address as people will send to you. We will assume u need d combined test material.

For those who av difficulty to view d Abstract, quote me. Will send to u all latest tonite

Please I do need the dragnet questions alone. Tnx so much
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by cfranky: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2013
Please kindly forward to charlesfrank40@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by achmed1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls send to raonanuga@gmail.com in exchange for SHL test materials.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Raymondeji(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please sir, i have been invited for dragnet test....Kindly help me qith the past questions. my email address is oladejiray@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by oneniceguy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
please kindly send to vanisteron@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by emmydykes(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
es@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Polchiz(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please, help a brother.
paulugwuchizoba@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by rinw: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2013
DMainMan: After so many pleas, I am giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

Oladelebolarinwa@gmail.com
Thnks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Menuskiiiii(f): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Please kindly forward to.... menuski70ng@yahoo.com. .thank u
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Gochyz: 2:07am On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Idacrux: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2013
pls in dire need of dragnet past question n answer to Idacrux@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Idacrux: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2013
kindly pls on my knees to atolagbeoladoyin@yahoo.com
idacrux@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Idacrux: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2013
KweenCee: Please someone should send me a copy.
emechetachisom@yahoo.com
l
uve been sent.pls forward it to me be ur brodas keeper to idacrux@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by amolat: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2013
Please kindly forward to me....Thanks and God bless....amolat2002@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Deolaw: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2013
Pleaseeeee send a copy to me too.
deolaw16@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2013
I have already sent to virtually everyone in page 19 and 20 before idacrux.

U all dat av received should please send to others as I might not send again due to my tight schedule.
Remember, u all must send it free. Do not charge any money.

If u av not still gotten the Dragnet package, u should request from them buy sending mail to them. Do not send mail to me as we will assume
u want combined test materials.

Thank u. Success in your endeavours.

> Tutorials isnt free. if u need
> tutorials in Dragnet or any oda job tests, do not hesitate to reply by sending a mail to "dmainman@yahoo.com".

If u need combined test materials, such as Shell/Schlumberger/SHL/GMAT/PTDF etc with answers. Dont hesitate to reply. But it will cost a token.

Gud luck to you all

1 Like

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by bigfrancis21: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2013
Thank you, DMainMan.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2013
amolat:
Please kindly forward to me....Thanks and God bless....amolat2002@yahoo.com
Sent
Deolaw: Pleaseeeee send a copy to me too.
deolaw16@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by mkoabiola: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2013
Pls,hw can 1 get to dragnet solution centre when coming frm mile2?
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Idacrux: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2013
[quote author=DMainMan]I have already sent to virtually everyone in page 19 and 20 before idacrux.

U all dat av received should please send to others as I might not send again due to my tight schedule.
Remember, u all must send it free. Do not charge any money.

If u av not still gotten the Dragnet package, u should request from them buy sending mail to them. Do not send mail to me as we will assume
u want combined test materials.

Thank u. Success in your endeavours.

> Tutorials isnt free. if u need
> tutorials in Dragnet or any oda job tests, do not hesitate to reply by sending a mail to "dmainman@yahoo.com".

If u need combined test materials, such as Shell/Schlumberger/SHL/GMAT/PTDF etc with answers. Dont hesitate to reply. But it will cost a token.

Gud luck to you all[/quot
Sir,pls u stopped in my front.help me pls still idacrux@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (73) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.