Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (120141 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Idacrux: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2013
[quote author=DMainMan]I have already sent to virtually everyone in page 19 and 20 before idacrux.

U all dat av received should please send to others as I might not send again due to my tight schedule.
Remember, u all must send it free. Do not charge any money.

If u av not still gotten the Dragnet package, u should request from them buy sending mail to them. Do not send mail to me as we will assume
u want combined test materials.

Thank u. Success in your endeavours.

> Tutorials isnt free. if u need
> tutorials in Dragnet or any oda job tests, do not hesitate to reply by sending a mail to "dmainman@yahoo.com".

If u need combined test materials, such as Shell/Schlumberger/SHL/GMAT/PTDF etc with answers. Dont hesitate to reply. But it will cost a token.

Gud luck to you all[/quot
Sir,haba! pls u stopped in my front.help me pls still idacrux@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by yomexp(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Deolaw: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
[quote author=Idacrux][/quote]

Thanks man
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by efeano: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
[quote author=Idacrux][/quote]

Please oh! I'm yet to still receive it. Once again, my email is " onaefee@live.com "

Thanks plenty smiley
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by iyke3g(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hello, kindly send questions to iyke3g@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by COYG: 12:11am On Oct 30, 2013
bro pls. pascalpilate1@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by supaman04(m): 12:16am On Oct 30, 2013
pls kindly hlp a broda out too, will realy apprc8.
jidefemi04@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by eutechr: 1:28am On Oct 30, 2013
Kindly send it to me, I seriously need this. Thanx and God Bless.
awish2dagenie@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by lizabee(f): 2:25am On Oct 30, 2013
pls, i nees it too; lizabee07@yahoo.com
thanks!
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Rajgan4edu: 3:42am On Oct 30, 2013
pls Kindly reconsider us ooooooooo, do dragnet stuff is really giving me headache, . ..
rajgan4edu@gmail.com. thank u.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by civilgun90(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2013
Pls help me sir, am just seeing this now. My email is chinedusamuel6@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by oemmanuel: 6:19am On Oct 30, 2013
Can someone who has gotten his/hers spread it towards here, eolaboyin@gmail.com. Please o.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by oshie(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2013
Dearall,

I am yet to get it please fani776@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ELff: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2013
that test sha, timing is crazy.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Chasicolis(f): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2013
oshie: Dearall,

also I, ochubacharles24@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kemmary: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
please send to aroyehunkemmy@yahoo.com. tnx
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by HardeyT: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
ELff: that test sha, timing is crazy.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by cabasaa: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Cabasaa03@gmail.com, please send it to me. Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by dare2011(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pls anybody with d past questions shd forward it to my mail

adesanyaolusegun2011@yahoo.com

tanx alot,one love.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pls anyone with a kind heart pls forward to me @ roxygee67@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by alizenbohr: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pls my mail is alozieoge@gmail.com
thanks for d help so far.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by oshie(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2013
oshie: Dearall,

MATERIALS RECEIVED, THANKS
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Elphenom(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2013
pls d e-mail add is ikem2cool@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by HardeyT: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2013
oshie:

MATERIALS RECEIVED, THANKS
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by lucombo: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hi everybody!
Please, could you send the material to me also?
lucombo@gmail.com
Thank you so much!
Ciao

Luca
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by bodmas01: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls send to me bodmas035@gmail.com God bless you
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by itodoho(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
i beg everyone in God's name.. please send to ehicomfy@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by walexy14(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls someone should help me too to send to jameswale14@yahoo.com .
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by femaks(m): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
my email is felixchidindu@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
Anybody with SHL questions should pls pls snd it to me akinyeraadefolake@yahoo.com. .Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by wizywise2013: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pls anyone iam in serious need of the dragnet past questions pls anyone with it shld pls help me forward to wizywise2013@gmail.com tanks very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (73) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.