Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (543221 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:30am On Feb 06, 2016
@cece20 why the spoiler nah!!!!!

Not everybody here wants to know what happened, if they do, they can go to caray caray to check

Let them enjoy it in peace Biko
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cece20: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=favoredgal post=42663177]@cece20 why the spoiler nah!!!!!

Not everybody here wants to know what happened, if they do, they can go to caray caray to check

Yes ma'am. But it's just might not be a spoiler after all. I was just saying that from my imagination, well, not entirely. Heard some1 said Paula from del Monte dynasty will soon join the cast n I just add 2 n 2 together.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neks31(f): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
favoredgal:
@cece20 why the spoiler nah!!!!!

Loll see u here o!! I miss telemundo badly !! How now?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
FOD - I always knew Diego and Daina weren't that man's children
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onyicindy: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
benedictac:
FOD - I always knew Diego and Daina weren't that man's children

Am suspecting they are ezekiels kids..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by juliebest(f): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
onyicindy:

I think so too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
onyicindy:

But diana and luciano hv gotten intimate
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nellyalph: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2016
chickygirl:

But diana and luciano hv gotten intimate

Luciano might not be Ezekiel's son. Remember the supposed dead mother had an affair with the professor who is now brain dead
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
nellyalph:

Luciano might not be Ezekiel's son. Remember the supposed dead mother had an affair with the professor who is now brain dead

Telemundo twist

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
This Face of Destiny is no longer making sense. Everyone is now a monster child. Its Luciano dat makes me enjoy it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
I wonder why samaniego's wife is protectin d monster's child even more dan Ezekiel, even when its One of ezekiels sons..And her daughter was mudered too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 5:22am On Feb 12, 2016
There's a question I want to ask, did Luciano actually fall in love with Diana? Anyway the guy felt used and insulted by a woman because he was the one who was always using and dumping women

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:52am On Feb 12, 2016
UTSS:
some husbands can be so insensitive....see how dat wifey bought a sexy nighty just to make her hubby happy only to get rejected.... angry angry
That guy will be d first to complain if the wifey starts looking unattractive...
So far so good for Under The Same Sky.....nice and familiar characters....but a terrible opening theme in my opinion....

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2016
bentenny:
UTSS:
some husbands can be so insensitive....see how dat wifey bought a sexy nighty just to make her hubby happy only to get rejected.... angry angry
That guy will be d first to complain if the wifey starts looking unattractive...
So far so good for Under The Same Sky.....nice and familiar characters....but a terrible opening theme in my opinion....

Lol. This soap never get bearing for me.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2016
benedictac:

It's a fantastic soap o! I love love love

About the struggles of illegal immigrants living in the hood which is controlled by gangs

Very different from the regular romance cliche soaps and realistic too
I don't like face of destiny; monster child this, monster child that....similar to that other serial killer one! (Someone is watching) Nothing new or fascinating; Iv stopped watching

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2016
bentenny:
UTSS:

You don't like the theme...? Very salsa - ish song

I love it

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2016
favoredgal:

It's a fantastic soap o! I love love love

About the struggles of illegal immigrants living in the hood which is controlled by gangs

Very different from the regular romance cliche soaps and realistic too
I don't like face of destiny; monster child this, monster child that....similar to that other serial killer one! (Someone is watching) Nothing new or fascinating; Iv stopped watching

OK thanks I will try and watch it well then
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by awesome4: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Fod is now like child's play everyone is now monster child mtchew lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
I like under the same sky's theme song.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
awesome4:
Fod is now like child's play everyone is now monster child mtchew lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Overtwisted plot,meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
favoredgal:

You don't like the theme...? Very salsa - ish song

I love it
too Mexican and local at d same time....dey cud have hired
Aracely Arámbula aka Lucia or Enrique Iglesias to add sum alteration to dat song....it sounds too local to me...!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
benedictac:

so far...its been interesting....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
bentenny:

Aracely Arámbula aka Lucia or Enrique Iglesias to add sum alteration to dat song....it sounds too local to me...!
That's the nice thing about the song.... The localness
Esp since the series is about the 'hood'

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nellyalph: 12:59am On Feb 13, 2016
bentenny:

So far, the plot is all about hood, gangs, drugs and undocumented immigrants, you can't expect them to sing love songs na..... But I feel it might be changed as time goes on
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Broken Angel feels like a new soap, I can't get tired of it. Can't wait 2 see d slaps Santa gave Babra.

This Passion 4 Revenge doesn't seem interesting 2 me, I don't even like deir names like "delemugo" or sumthing. Anoda part is were during d advert, alma, d babe in Elena's Ghost Andrea who was in love with Walter, will be mentioning d guys name, dat Gabriel guy in husband 4 hire. D names sound so terrible. I'm thinking its going 2 be like Broken Angel. All dese revenge turning 2 love.

Dey shud repeat D Imposter 4 me joor, I miss Rachael Altamira.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
nellyalph:

So far, the plot is all about hood, gangs, drugs and undocumented immigrants, you can't expect them to sing love songs na ..... But I feel it might be changed as time goes on
Nah...There are lovely songs 2 complement this soapy...not that one...well lets hope they make the change cos am really not relating to the theme song at all....For me,A theme song breeds interest....esp from me grin grin cool
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
favoredgal:

That's the nice thing about the song.... The localness
Esp since the series is about the 'hood'
I cant relate to the song at all...though u can...well like they say different strokes for different folks wink wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by juliebest(f): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2016
I love broken angel grin kiss

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
I'm feeling the actor playing Rodrigo - swag on point

The Luis guy is also cute

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
favoredgal:
I'm feeling the actor playing Rodrigo - swag on point

The Luis guy is also cute

Daniel of For Love and Justice is the one playing Rodrigo abi?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
benedictac:

Daniel of For Love and Justice is the one playing Rodrigo abi?

Nope! Just the same voice over...,this one has real swG

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.