Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540277 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2014
benedictac:

thanks love, I will try and pay more attention

Always welcome
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2014
You are right... Hmm! But... na wah oo!... God forbid Someone' like Bruno. As in eh! Chei!.. Love sha...
preetydiva:

She has a forgiving heart.....plus, she truly loves Bruno so it's not a surprise.
you see all d good and harmless women in Bruno's life? yet he doesn't appreciate them. he no deserve even dog to be beside am sef.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Lol I don't really follow the story like that.it gets complicated everytime.once you miss one or two episodes of Elena Ghost;its difficult.there's a developing story between the maid,mike and Eduardo's niece

Yeah, neither do I. Mike is in love with Milady n Andrea is in love with Mike. Another love triangle.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2014
BellaSwan:

Yeah, neither do I. Mike is in love with Milady n Andrea is in love with Mike. Another love triangle.

Yes,you even tried to remember their names lol

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
BellaSwan:

Whatever happened to that red serum Eduardo use to inject himself with and what was it for? I used to think he'll change into a horse at some point cheesy cheesy

They abandoned that part of the story. If you check the history of the telenovela they changed the name three times from Elena's revenge to something then to Elena's ghost. So they kept changing the direction of the plot as well throughout that's probably why it's kinda disjointed
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
favoredgal:

They abandoned that part of the story. If you check the history of the telenovela they changed the name three times from Elena's revenge to something then to Elena's ghost. So they kept changing the direction of the plot as well throughout that's probably why it's kinda disjointed

They always do that;especially with the actors too.if an actor misbehave or something.they will write off your character even if your character is important.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
BellaSwan:

pls permit me to call it TWISTANGLE coz Mike and Milady are in love and Andrea is just another Nina here.

now people will not see how Andrea is forcing herself into Mike now oh later they will start biting Mike.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
benedictac:

pls permit me to call it TWISTANGLE coz Mike and Milady are in love and Andrea is just another Nina here.

now people will not see how Andrea is forcing herself into Mike now oh later they will start biting Mike.

Lol....... Andrea is still truly in love with Walter. And Corina is forcing herself on Walter. 3 ladies for 2 men. Love PENTAGON grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
benedictac:

And the funny thing is that Mike and Milady are brother and sister from same mother.is like Milady is his elder sister
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
benedictac:

And the funny thing is that Mike and Milady are brother and sister from same mother.is like Milady is his elder sister.but they don't know.Milady will be meeting her real mum(mike's mum) very soon.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
benedictac:

grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
lovelydamsel:

And the funny thing is that Mike and Milady are brother and sister from same mother.is like Milady is his elder sister

Mike is adopted.. lipsrsealed

*sneaks out of thread*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nnekacherry: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
lovelydamsel:

They always do that;especially with the actors too.if an actor misbehave or something.they will write off your character even if your character is important.

Ermmm.. Like the way they removed Benjamin in EG??.. Didn't know they will remove his character so early..
But that guy looks like he will be stubborn for real..
Just look at the way he is misbehaving up and down in CL..

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
lovelydamsel:

And the funny thing is that Mike and Milady are brother and sister from same mother.is like Milady is his elder sister.but they don't know.Milady will be meeting her real mum(mike's mum) very soon.

It seems Mike was adopted by his parents
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Did anyone notice Said (Nena Ochoa's driver) in Elena's Ghost is Jairo Chaparro in CL? cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
zerray: when will it start?

August 11th

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bellaswan Nickishire serious?that's good o for them.thought it will be another family marriage like labour of love and forbiden passion.lol

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nnekacherry:

Ermmm.. Like the way they removed Benjamin in EG??.. Didn't know they will remove his character so early..
But that guy looks like he will be stubborn for real..
Just look at the way he is misbehaving up and down in CL..

Lols that's what they do behind the scene.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
LOL - watch u wish for coz it might just come when u least expected that is the case of Mireya.

Ignacia has blood stains all over her dress and Pedro has been hugging her yet his white shirt doesn't have a single stain, abi him shirt na anti-stain?

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
benedictac: LOL - watch u wish for coz it might just come when u least expected that is the case of Mireya.

Ignacia has blood stains all over her dress and Pedro has been hugging her yet his white shirt doesn't have a single stain, abi him shirt na anti-stain?

Yes o. Gina said it. Mireya got what she wished for. Finally Tomas as started seeing Katrina's ghost. She should worry him too.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Aitee1: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Pls anybody that watched the last episode of FP shld fill me in on what really happened, did Bianca kill anyone with that gun and did Bruno and Nina's marriage still hold? Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by hapiness44(f): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Aitee1: Pls anybody that watched the last episode of FP shld fill me in on what really happened, did Bianca kill anyone with that gun and did Bruno and Nina's marriage still hold? Thanks in anticipation!
bianca killed herself,the marriage didnot hold again..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Aitee1: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
shocked shocked obsession in action!!!
hapiness44: bianca killed herself,the marriage didnot hold again..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2014
hapiness44: bianca killed herself,the marriage didnot hold again..

She killed hersef at d wedding venue, before she killed hersef, dd she reveal d secret nd when dey heard wat append. Please I nid 2 knw, am jst curious

Will they still show it 2day
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2014
lizzyt92:

She killed hersef at d wedding venue, before she killed hersef, dd she reveal d secret nd when dey heard wat append. Please I nid 2 knw, am jst curious

Will they still show it 2day
I think d finale ll be repeated 2moro

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
EG The same ElenaLafé Rebecca and Karina were treating like trash is the same person helping them now..LIFE! Eduado and ElenaLafe shocked shocked shocked tongue wrestling?? Elena Psycho and Karina got served... grin grin . Chai! All these babes wey dey use baby hol man.
CL Susupero vavavoom o...Rocky fighting a lost battle.
SW Piedad is really into Rodrigo for real. .The thing pass acting. Benjamin is worse than Bruno..haba mana?
LOL Mireya finally has all the pity she wants in the world, annoying cripple!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
BellaSwan: Did anyone notice Said (Nena Ochoa's driver) in Elena's Ghost is Jairo Chaparro in CL? cheesycheesy

yea I just noticed it now
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
BellaSwan: Did anyone notice Said (Nena Ochoa's driver) in Elena's Ghost is Jairo Chaparro in CL? cheesycheesy

yeah! just noticed it

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
This Rocky is just a useless artist.how will you say you don't have anything to sing, now that Sofia is with you?CL

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wow...Las marti performing 'sucio perro' in benny's concert

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Queenhadassah: Wow...Las marti performing 'sucio perro' in benny's concert

It was very very nice.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
lovelydamsel: This Rocky is just a useless artist.how will you say you don't have anything to sing, now that Sofia is with you?CL

His hunger for revenge was his inspiration to write good songs. Now, Sofia has agreed to marry him and he has sold off those properties. So there's nothing else now......

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.