Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539845 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
liza207:

It better be a lie cos seriously I can't imagine how someone will enjoy s**x will been whipped wit a koboko. Dat laura girl is sick in d head or she use to be a sex slame in colombia b4 she joined the force, JM better run for his life he has enough problems in his life to join lauras sick sex obsession.

Lmao, asin the girl is just always hungry and she makes JM seem aggressive. Please what happened today, dint get to watch it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 12:21am On Feb 10, 2015
What do u guys think abt zee channel? I don't like indian movies b4, so I still have 2 bear with telemundo&deir repeats. I really enjoyed WIE, I'm glad I started it. I'm already missing Santa&Humberto. I like d sound track dat plays wen Cristobal & Danna are 2geda, its so sweet&lovely.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 10, 2015
BA: last week that Humberto was being arrested by the police....he couldn't make a call with his cell phone abi instead he asked Ines of all people to call Santa for him and tell her he's been arrested!!!! like seriously do these Telemundo directors think at all? That's supposed renowned and well dreaded lawyer who's damn good at his job. Besides, every detained suspect is entitled to a phone call in prison no matter what his crime may have been.

Patricio Vidal: a criminal who is supposedly on 'Most Wanted' list by the police force is just moving about in Marero making deals ......walking about freely. ...and even attempting rape. smh .

Transito: A born Coward.... and always will be. Victoria was right to cut you off...with friends like you who needs enemies huh?

Santiago+Ines: all I can say is kolo jam kolo! he he he he.
They fit themselves. Wait o, him na lawyer now? this one he wants to see to the affairs of the lawfirm so badly makes me wonder.
His twin Alicia must also have mental issues coz she also has this thirst for blood....and has a wicked soul....else she wouldn't have tied up an old priest and left him for dead.... as for punishing the mum I can understand; given their last encounter b4 her surgery.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 10, 2015
FH: getting more irritating by the day!!! especially that fabiola and her voice! uuurgh! can't stand it!!!
Miguel Valdez nice and smart of u to unmask verdugo via his watch but you could've noticed his voice since!
JM: yeye dey smell.....why stay with a woman u don't love?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Feels good to see L.O.L airing again.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 10, 2015
WIE: The most realistic soap airing for now with little or no mistakes unlike the rest.
Viviana Pele o.....take heart.....you were just too naive and dumb....instead na Dana& Isabel matter you carry for head for their infidelity not knowing your oga dey nack ur friend. ain't Karma a b.itch!

Cecelia... the devil herself....how many people will you murder to save your sicko- husband?
Cruz & Cristobal : welldone for advising that brat Santiago....at least now he's sober .

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello pls who knows where I can read FH, tired of the rubbish they are doing atm, I can't keep up abeg
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls some1 should update me on fearless heart ad where is elisa . Av miss yesterday ad today episode thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Druggmoni(f): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
FH fabiola is beautiful!!! and verdugo finally reveal his true self to her, m so surprised when he said he is madly in love with her....I think Fernanda likes verdugo... JM is so annoying , why did he wanna take Juan Cruz from angela...Angela can slap ooo damn!!! and I hate Jessica foster mom, Slut alert....I can't wait for tomorrow episode

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
cheesy waooh i av miss alot
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
the part where that huge guy smashed a lamp on his head was so damn funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2015
Nayimi:
Hello pls who knows where I can read FH, tired of the rubbish they are doing atm, I can't keep up abeg

google corazon valiente caray caray
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Kenablaise: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2015
sadBA: I m so loving d movie......feeling so bad fr Humberto. Jux prays he doesnt get into anymore trouble. The twins( santiago nd alicia) re jux physco. God pls hlp Humberto

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
56 more episodes n FH will finish angry I wish it had a fast forward button. I'm tired already!!! undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
BellaSwan:
56 more episodes n FH will finish angry I wish it had a fast forward button. I'm tired already!!! undecided

when will they show Miguel Varone

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
benedictac:

when will they show Miguel Varone

That's true o!!! With all the drama already going on, I wonder where he'll fit in.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
FH: Getting more interesting by the episode. I always love Don Bernardo's scenes. Clara you never 'chee chomtin"!!!! soon you'll realise what a monster you married. But wait o, I don't get it,.....why put up a sketch of Verdugo if all everyone now knows he's actually Javier of the DEA WHY NOT HIS PICS oh Telemundo! are we kids? mtscheew.

BA: So with all Patricio's gragra ase o ti e le! suegbe!
he couldn't act fast by hitting Santiago from behind to save his life! na wa. a supposed 'hard man' .

WIE: OH Bruno! how has d mighty fallen! you see your life?(in Mr ibu's voice). u died like fowl.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 14, 2015
WIE: (This soap is so realistic)
Mariano sure knows how to give a touching speech.....the way he pleaded with Dana to stay with him was quite moving....
and for the 1st time,my heart went out to him. even Dana was touched; it's just that they've drifted so much that it's too late to try and patch things up now. I likes the part he quoted "What God has put together...." Gabriel Porras can act abeg! he has made me enjoy the soap from the beginning till now.
This soap is an eye opener to both married and intending couples.
To the married: No matter how long you've been with your spouse,....try to remain ur spouse's confidant and friend....don't abandon him/her at any point. issues must come up in marriages but try to sort it out amicably as civilized adults. Never ever take each other for granted ....Mariano thought Dana was stuck with him due to marriage but forgot that the wind of Love blows continuously and can make anyone find love again. he took her for granted when he kept and Slept with Isabel..... neglecting the hurt and betrayal he caused her because he wanted to eat his cake and have it just coz he's rich and powerful but alas, he realised too late that Family was everything.

To the singles out there: This goes out to the ladies...side chic will always be side chic no matter what. He may buy u the world.... but you'd always be the other woman.

To the single guys: Being a player only makes u lose the 'good' girls.... To your myopic peers and friends, you may be seen as d Don but sometimes, recklessness makes u lose what's most worthy

Nicholas:..... you're one lucky dude. Mariano is giving u a 2nd chance at friendship..... that's the huge difference btwn men and women sha. lol. they forgive themselves easily.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Audrie(f): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
preetydiva:
WIE: (This soap is so realistic)
Mariano sure knows how to give a touching speech.....the way he pleaded with Dana to stay with him was quite moving....
and for the 1st time,my heart went out to him. even Dana was touched; it's just that they've drifted so much that it's too late to try and patch things up now. I likes the part he quoted "What God has put together...." Gabriel Porras can act abeg! he has made me enjoy the soap from the beginning till now.
This soap is an eye opener to both married and intending couples.
To the married: No matter how long you've been with your spouse,....try to remain ur spouse's confidant and friend....don't abandon him/her at any point. issues must come up in marriages but try to sort it out amicably as civilized adults. Never ever take each other for granted ....Mariano thought Dana was stuck with him due to marriage but forgot that the wind of Love blows continuously and can make anyone find love again. he took her for granted when he kept and Slept with Isabel..... neglecting the hurt and betrayal he caused her because he wanted to eat his cake and have it just coz he's rich and powerful but alas, he realised too late that Family was everything.
To the singles out there: This goes out to the ladies...side chic will always be side chic no matter what. He may buy u the world.... but you'd always be the other woman.
To the single guys: Being a player only makes u lose the 'good' girls.... To your myopic peers and friends, you may be seen as d Don but sometimes, recklessness makes u lose what's most worthy
Nicholas:..... you're one lucky dude. Mariano is giving u a 2nd chance at friendship..... that's the huge difference btwn men and women sha. lol. they forgive themselves easily.

Preach! Couldn't have said it better.

Aside, FH Friday episode was something... My personal highlights were:
1. Emotional Verdugo; when he meets his daughter Jessica. His whole "my princess" speech was quite stirring.
2. JM's smug expression when Angela told him she had broken up with Gustavo.
3. Clara's "clear-eye" moment; when she finally realized that Benny's generousity was not about her at all.
4. Bernardo's inner turmoil when Clara reminded him that "that baby is your grand daughter."
5. Angie; looking all mean in these glasses. I had to seriously laugh. She looked good, though.
6. Moment of revelation for Javier(aka Verdugo) and Maria Laura.
7. Jessica; finding out that her dad was the infamous drug lord.
7. The final "Will Clara spill the beans about little Bernardita?" ending.

Interesting episode...

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Audrie:

1. Emotional Verdugo; when he meets his daughter Jessica. His whole "my princess" speech was quite stirring.
3. Clara's "clear-eye" moment; when she finally realized that Benny's generousity was not about her at all.
4. Bernardo's inner turmoil when Clara reminded him that "that baby is your grand daughter."
5. Angie; looking all mean in these glasses. I had to seriously laugh. She looked good, though.

Interesting episode...

You sure watched it Well!! lol Juan Marcus is the king of Facial Expressions!

Angie even with glasses makes a weak bodyguard (as an actress).

Laura realising who verdugo truly is....I pity her coz Fernanda is who she should be afraid of.

Don Bernardo agitated state when will told Clara their baby story....if his eyes could shut willy up... lol. wicked old man.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Audrie:

Interesting episode...
I agree.
Bernado's face was especially comical to look at. I am quite interested to see what happens as per 7 and 8 next week.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mum2bsoon: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
¶ fink Jessica is JM's n Fernanda's daughter
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
mum2bsoon:
¶ fink Jessica is JM's n Fernanda's daughter

She's definitely Verdugo's daughter n I won't be surprised if her mother is Laura.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
I recently observed that I don't feel any passion among the couples in the telenovelas. After MHBL(lola and andres) the remaining couples are boring to watch. JM and Angela very boring(worst kissing scenes); Sammie and willie(too posessive, jealous, Willy doesn't act his age @ all, but they have the best love making scenes; Santa and santiago/santa and humberto, no passion @ all; WIE- boring couples.
I think the problem is from Telemundo. I've watched a lot of telenovelas in the past and the passion/love story btw the couples was mad: for instance, when u are mine(paloma and diego), all about camilla, my three sisters,catalina and sebastian, rebeka, second chance etc. Telemundo is begining to bore me with their childish story lines and boring couples. They keep repeating the same thing in all their telenovelas(children abandoned by their mothers, people going blind then later regaining their sight, drug dealers and prostitutes, children looking for their parents and vice versa, stealing babies @ birth, incompetent police officers etc
FH used to be my favourite but with this miguel and fabiola's relationship, I can't deal!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
BellaSwan:

She's definitely Verdugo's daughter n I won't be surprised if her mother is Laura.

She's verdugo and laura's daughter. When verdugo unveiled Laura he called her maria, I hope I heard well lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nayimi:

She's verdugo and laura's daughter. When verdugo unveiled Laura he called her maria, I hope I heard well lol

Oh yes..... U heard right.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Audrie(f): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
yes o, Jessica is really Verdugo and Laura's daughter. All will be revealed in due time.

Queenhadassah:
I recently observed that I don't feel any passion among the couples in the telenovelas. After MHBL(lola and andres) the remaining couples are boring to watch. JM and Angela very boring(worst kissing scenes); Sammie and willie(too posessive, jealous, Willy doesn't act his age @ all, but they have the best love making scenes; Santa and santiago/santa and humberto, no passion @ all; WIE- boring couples.
I think the problem is from Telemundo. I've watched a lot of telenovelas in the past and the passion/love story btw the couples was mad: for instance, when u are mine(paloma and diego), all about camilla, my three sisters,catalina and sebastian, rebeka, second chance etc. Telemundo is begining to bore me with their childish story lines and boring couples. They keep repeating the same thing in all their telenovelas(children abandoned by their mothers, people going blind then later regaining their sight, drug dealers and prostitutes, children looking for their parents and vice versa, stealing babies @ birth, incompetent police officers etc
FH used to be my favourite but with this miguel and fabiola's relationship, I can't deal!

ah, those good old days. grin but, you have to give it to telemundo sha, they dont drag out the storyline too much like the back-thens. I remember how annoying some like "when u r mine" was.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Audrie have you read it up somewhere
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mum2bsoon: 7:19am On Feb 16, 2015
Aiit sweeties, keepin ma fingers crossd
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
BA: Barbara:" kiss me,Kiss me Willy"; I really pity her well well.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
RikoduoSennin:
BA: Barbara:" kiss me,Kiss me Willy"; I really pity her well well.

pity wetin? oh plsss! she's the genesis of the whole wahala. her disease is 'manizing'!!! useless woman.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
What's with telemundo and flash back. Any they wrap up any telenovela without ruining it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.