Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? (907 Views)

Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by onila(f): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2013
smiley this is a hard one

they both have its pro's and con's

constipation= might be more difficult to push and you can get wounds when pushing while diarrhoea is easier to push but smelly, messy n disgusting

constipation has its advantages..when u have constipation, you can hold yr poo for sometime in public when u feel the urge to poo,

but diarrhoea, if u have diarrhoea,when u are in public..u cant hold it at all for even 5 minutes

I remember back in secondary school when a guy was suffering from diarrhoea. .he pooed on his pants in class during geography exam grin cry the poor boy thot he cld hold it but mbanu he cldnt ooo..thats y i hate diarrhoea

if u have diarrhoea, pls say yr sick n stay at home, and write a letter to yr boss or proffesor because the thing is serious and u dont wanna embarrass yrself

so my answer= I prefer constipation than diarrhoea based on the disadvantage n advantages

but my aunt told me, constipation can have negative effects on a woman. .bcus yr anus system and womb connects..the more yr pooing hard poo the more yr womb will be falling

I took this advise seriously, because i have been having constipation from eating too much yam these days

drinking water and fruits everyday smiley its kinda getting better now
Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 10, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by TerryCarr(m): 12:11am On Sep 10, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:36am On Sep 10, 2013
omoh !

I prefer diarrhoea oooo, once u release it u become very free, constipation is a terrible sickness that I dread having.

The last time I had constipation (2011) tears commot for me eyes. grin

Had to rush to my doctor , and he was like , take loads of water + fruits rich in fiber and that was/has been the remedy oooo.

Since 2011 till date, I do take 5 sachets of pure water once I wake up.

+ once in a while, I go for oranges(the riches fruit in fiber in Nigeria ) or banana (also very rich in fiber).

Lastly, beans is also about the riches solid food in naija.

Me no dey joke with my nyash ooo .
Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by onila(f): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2013
Rooneyboy: omoh !

I prefer diarrhoea oooo, once u release it u become very free, constipation is a terrible sickness that I dread having.

That last time I had constipation (2011) tears commot for me eyes. grin

Had to rush to my doctor , and he was like , take loads of water + fruits rich in fiber and that was/has been the remedy oooo.

Since 2011 till date, I do take 5 sachets of pure water once I wake up.

+ once in a while, I go for oranges(the riches fruit in fiber in Nigeria ) or banana (also very rich in fiber).

Lastly, beans is also about the riches solid food in naija.

Me no dey joke with my nyash ooo .

I had my first serious constipation in 2008 cry cry

omo I almost died

but now am kinda used to it, \after having constipation several times after that

now I know how to position my anus in a way, it wldnt hurt too much when pushing grin

,but true, true. .constipation cn be deadly embarassed
Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 10, 2013
TerryCarr:

grin grin grin roftl
Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:04am On Sep 10, 2013
onila:

omo I almost died

but now am kinda used to it, \after having constipation several times after that

now I know how to position my anus in a way, it wldnt hurt too much when pushing grin

Omoh !

No dey use that thing play ooo, na pile u dey invite for ur nyash ooo , I actually know someone that too much pushing killed some months back, though a small girl of four or five years old.

Abeg my dear, take enough fruits and stop playing with hard sh.i.t
Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 10, 2013
Rooneyboy:

stop playing with hard sh.i.t
grin

1 Like

Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2013
Why would any sane person prefer any ailment or discomfort? Infact another dumb thread opened by Seun's Spambot AKA "Onila" undecided
undecided angry angry
Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by Brite02(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2013
The two of them are terrible cheesy I prefer option C
Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by kandiikane(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2013
onila:

omo I almost died

Try and take lactose when you're home once in a while to make it easier for you... You also have tiny piles up along the mouth of your anĂ¹s which tear due to the pushing. If you continue with the way it is your piles could grow bigger than it is now or even hang outside after labour.
Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by Kairoseki77: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

I have died!
Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by onila(f): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Omoh !

No dey use that thing play ooo, na pile u dey invite for ur nyash ooo , I actually know someone that too much pushing killed some months back, though a small girl of four or five years old.

Abeg my dear, take enough fruits and stop playing with hard sh.i.t
that sad

poor girl,the mother shld have broken the shit with her finger before she poos
Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by homesteady(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2013
Yuk!! Smelly thread
Re: Constipation Or Diarrhoea? What Sickness Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2013
onila: that sad

poor girl,the mother shld have broken the shit with her finger before she poos
shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Research Validates Benefits Of Brainwave Entrainment Technology / Top 10 Remedies To Remove Stretch Marks / What You Should Know About Ebola Virus Disease.(evd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.