Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292690 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akindigital: 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hello guys, Pls what are the requirements for applying for Lithuania student visa and how do I go about the process?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by zuzman(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2021
I’ll send u a pm now. Check ur mail. Thanks
peterdrury:
Still dont get you, if its okay with you, you can dm me your login details let me see do a video recording.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Dwestofficial12: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2021
Check the vfs website to get neccessary info.
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/ltu/apply-visa
OLAplusONE:
Hello peeps, what's the next thing after being offered admission in lithuania? I mean the paper works for one to start the immigration process.
Like is there a step - by-step way to file papers, bank accounts, vfs thingy and all? Someone should kindly help a brother out.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by OLAplusONE(m): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dwestofficial12:
Check the vfs website to get neccessary info.
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/ltu/apply-visa
thanks so much
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please do I need a specific insurance company for Vilnius University or anyone is fine? And I'd like to know if the insurance will cover for my TRP application when i get there.

Secondly, does Vilnius University send immigration documents in hard copy only, and how long does it take?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Abimpearl: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Slushious:
Please send me an email
Hello, i sent you an email already, or you can message me at bukunmiabimbola07@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by cenvic: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
elhakiimed:
Please do I need a specific insurance company for Vilnius University or anyone is fine? And I'd like to know if the insurance will cover for my TRP application when i get there.

Secondly, does Vilnius University send immigration documents in hard copy only, and how long does it take?

Go for axa mansard insurance
Abimpearl:

Hello, i sent you an email already, or you can message me at bukunmiabimbola07@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
cenvic:

Go for axa mansard insurance

Thanks. Will it suffice for my TRP or I'll have to do another there?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ja4hana005: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2021
elhakiimed:

Pls have you got AL from Vilnius university, can you share more light on the application process.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Ja4hana005:

Pls have you got AL from Vilnius university, can you share more light on the application process.

If you mean have i gotten admission, then yes, I got admission.

But if you mean have I received my processing documents, then no I am yet to pay but I'll today or tomorrow in Sha Allah.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Sam2486: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2021
I recently got admission into Vilnius university in Lithuania and as part of the requirements, I can see that I have to provide a criminal record certificate.
Please does anyone know how to go about getting this and what is required, as well as a time frame for obtaining it?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ja4hana005: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Sam2486:
I recently got admission into Vilnius university in Lithuania and as part of the requirements, I can see that I have to provide a criminal record certificate.
Please does anyone know how to go about getting this and what is required, as well as a time frame for obtaining it?

If you are in Lagos, go to the state ciid at obalende, close to the passport office, you can get the certificate there. You have to pay for it, 25k or more “ not too sure on the price”
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Sam2486:

Go to interpol at ikoyi by passport office . It's on that street where the traffic light is . They do it there .
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Sam2486: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2021
i'm also going to Vilnius university around august
lasisig5:

MSC
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2021
I'm still nervous about the proof of ties requirements.

Honestly I don't know how I'm going to go about this .

I'm not married nor do I have real estate properties. I don't know if proof of my law firm business is strong enough .
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by everdude: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Is there any whatsapp group for students that are applying for Lithuanian Visa
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ja4hana005:

If you are in Lagos, go to the state ciid at obalende, close to the passport office, you can get the certificate there. You have to pay for it, 25k or more “ not too sure on the price”

Is this different from police report because I read that it is about 6k at Alagbon, Ikoyi.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dharey27: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
I also did my for 6k

elhakiimed:

Is this different from police report because I read that it is about 6k at Alagbon, Ikoyi.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Developrog(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
dharey27:
I also did my for 6k

Can you please share a contact or who to meet?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oblang(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
tobianthony:
I'm still nervous about the proof of ties requirements.

Honestly I don't know how I'm going to go about this .

I'm not married nor do I have real estate properties. I don't know if proof of my law firm business is strong enough .

Is there a special document to show proof of ties?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
dharey27:
I also did my for 6k

How long did it take? Perhaps the high fee is for express service undecided or something undecided
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dharey27: 5:59am On Jun 16, 2021
Document was out in under an hour.

The problem is there is no official rate. It depends on the inspector you meet and how you bargain.

But I have been told the average cost is max 10 grand.

elhakiimed:

How long did it take? Perhaps the high fee is for express service undecided or something undecided
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2021
dharey27:
Document was out in under an hour.

The problem is there is no official rate. It depends on the inspector you meet and how you bargain.

But I have been told the average cost is max 10 grand.

Thanks for this clarity.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Oblang:

Is there a special document to show proof of ties?

But affidavit of sponsor, sponsor letter, and introduction letter should be the document to show your ties. I am not sure, but I intend adding a photo I appeared in with my sponsor as further proof.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by nikhald: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hello House, pls has any one here submitted of recent? Say May 30th? If so pls have you been called for interview? And for those yet to submit I heard there is a slight change in submission now, you must take your documents to Ministery of Education & Foreign Affairs For Authentication before you can Submit at VFS
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by nikhald: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
nikhald:
Hello House, pls has any one here submitted of recent? Say May 30th? If so pls have you been called for interview? And for those yet to submit I heard there is a slight change in submission now, you must take your documents to Ministery of Education & Foreign Affairs For Authentication before you can Submit at VFS

Pls I need a reply on this urgently, has any1 been called for Interview @ VFS here say last month ending till now?.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2021
nikhald:

I think this is the normal thing to do. Authenticate in MOFA and MOE, then go to vfs.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oblang(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2021
elhakiimed:

I think this is the normal thing to do. Authenticate in MOFA and MOE, then go to vfs.

Which of the documents will they authenticate?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Dwestofficial12: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
nikhald:

Yes it's now on Vfs website as the official thing to do that all visa documents be attested at MOF and MOE respectively before submission. Notary public and Highcourt stamps are not acceptable anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.