Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (293532 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
elhakiimed:

I think this is the normal thing to do. Authenticate in MOFA and MOE, then go to vfs.

No.

Check your mail
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oblang(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Dwestofficial12:

Yes it's now on Vfs website as the official thing to do that all visa documents be attested at MOF and MOE respectively before submission. Notary public and Highcourt stamps are not acceptable anymore

Can that be done in lagos? Or can it only be done in Abuja?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
You can only legalize in Abuja.
Oblang:

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
dahoney1:

No.

Check your mail

I found nothing in my mail
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dharey27: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
I suspect they want to suspend interview sessions hence this new development.

Guys please ensure the documents you are submitting are able to speak for you in your absense.

I wish everyone of us success.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Dwestofficial12: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2021
Oblang:

It can only be done in Abuja. If you can't get to Abj yourself, you can call this agent and prepare with him on sending your documents through waybill so he picks it up and attest in MOFA and MOE then return to you through same means.

He did mine for me on tuesday and I have attached to this post how the MOFA stamp looks like. So you can call or chat him on whatsapp to make arrangements: 07030627850

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oblang(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2021
Dwestofficial12:

It can only be done in Abuja. If you can't get to Abj yourself, you can call this agent and prepare with him on sending your documents through waybill so he picks it up and attest in MOFA and MOE then return to you through same means.

He did mine for me on tuesday and I have attached to this post how the MOFA stamp looks like. So you can call or chat him on whatsapp to make arrangements: 07030627850

Goodluck!

Thanks so much bro..
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
nikhald:
Hello House, pls has any one here submitted of recent? Say May 30th? If so pls have you been called for interview? And for those yet to submit I heard there is a slight change in submission now, you must take your documents to Ministery of Education & Foreign Affairs For Authentication before you can Submit at VFS

Nidhald how far. Anynews from vfs?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
This is the change from vfs, not a big deal.

Go to abuja for legalization before submitting at vfs, nothing more to the best of my knowledge.

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dharey27: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
For guys that already booked an appointment and can't meet up because of the new changes. What do you advise? Is there any way to change your appointment date without extra charges

elhakiimed:
This is the change from vfs, not a big deal.

Go to abuja for legalization before submitting at vfs, nothing more to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
dharey27:
For guys that already booked an appointment and can't meet up because of the new changes. What do you advise? Is there any way to change your appointment date without extra charges

Honestly I don't know.

Let's hear from Cowbelly and co.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
dharey27:

You can reschedule your appointment 48hrs before your scheduled date
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Dwestofficial12: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
dharey27:

Contact the agent number i dropped and make arrangements to send your documents through waybill. It would only take a day to get attested and sent back to you so you submit on your appointment day.
You cannot reschedule your appointment date this month as all slot for the month is filled up except you want to pay for another appointment next month. My candid advise tho

Best of luck!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dharey27: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thanks for this.

Unfortnately my appointment is on monday.

Dwestofficial12:

Contact the agent number i dropped and make arrangements to send your documents through waybill. It would only take a day to get attested and sent back to you so you submit on your appointment day.
You cannot reschedule your appointment date this month as all slot for the month is filled up except you want to pay for another appointment next month. My candid advise tho

Best of luck!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Cregiank: 1:54am On Jun 19, 2021
Please how do you book appointment date through VFS, it keep showing me "no slot available at the moment"

dharey27:
Thanks for this.

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Cregiank: 2:15am On Jun 19, 2021
Bro, I've just been denied of poland visa.. I just wanted to start my journey on Lithuania university of health science, can you guide me pls

elhakiimed:

Free your mind. It's all about your "why". Why did you choose the country, school, course. What you know about the country. Be happy while you answer, I literally had fun talking with the professor, and she made decision just an hour later on my conditional admission.

Alhamdulillah

I hope that helps
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Highsaac: 6:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Cregiank:
Bro, I've just been denied of poland visa.. I just wanted to start my journey on Lithuania university of health science, can you guide me pls

If you have been denied, the reason will be stated...
Go and appeal
It will only cost €80
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Dwestofficial12: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2021
Oops! Just get there and see if they can adjust the date then
dharey27:
Thanks for this.

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Dwestofficial12: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Cregiank:

Sorry if I may ask what was the reason for denial?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2021
Cregiank:

I'm so sorry for that.

Kindly ask questions here, so you'll have many people help. There are people who know better than I do, some are in Lithuania already. I'm also an applicant.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oblang(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2021
Cregiank:
Please how do you book appointment date through VFS, it keep showing me "no slot available at the moment"

Wait till next month and book early..
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2021
Developrog:

Can you please share a contact or who to meet?

Insp. Samuel 08077740204

RM 70. CIID annex. Alagbon, Ikoyi.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Cregiank: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
@oblang I'm completely new to Lithuania visa processing. Is it that all the slots for this month has already been booked?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Cregiank: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Can you provide me just one person over there, I want to ask detail questions. I sent you an email this morning

elhakiimed:

I'm so sorry for that.

Kindly ask questions here, so you'll have many people help. There are people who know better than I do, some are in Lithuania already. I'm also an applicant.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Cregiank: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dwestofficial12:

Sorry if I may ask what was the reason for denial?

Insufficient funds.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oblang(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cregiank:
@oblang I'm completely new to Lithuania visa processing. Is it that all the slots for this month has already been booked?

Yes, all slots for this month have been booked.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by nikhald: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
dahoney1:

Nidhald how far. Anynews from vfs?

Still waiting not be called for interview yet. Who else submitted last month ending pls ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by nikhald: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cregiank:

You need to get all your documents put together b4 booking a date for submission.

Have you applied for admission ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Cregiank: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nikhad, No! I'm yet to apply for admission. I wanna make sure if the visa processing is not tedious like thatbof Poland, so that I won't make the mistake I made.
nikhald:

You need to get all your documents put together b4 booking a date for submission.

Have you applied for admission ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Do I need to authenticate my sponsor documents like affidavit and statement of account if my sponsor is from EU?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Dwestofficial12: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Yes for all sponsor's documents
elhakiimed:
Do I need to authenticate my sponsor documents like affidavit and statement of account if my sponsor is from EU?

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2021
nikhald:

Still waiting not be called for interview yet. Who else submitted last month ending pls ?

I submitted on 24th. Let us link up

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.