Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,030 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols (42203 Views)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Emperor4God(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Just like the Americans have masonic symbols on their $1 bill,
Nigeria has followed suit and added masonic symbols to their ₦1000 Bill

Nigeria no wan copy better thing. undecided

[size=16pt]FIRST SYMBOL[/size]
The two triangles in the circle form the demonic AS ABOVE SO BELOW.
One triangle points up, one points down.

This a demonic occult terminology.

See this link for demonic meaning

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1886711/pg1

[size=16pt]SECOND SYMBOL[/size]
The left eye of Clement Isong is brighter than the rest of his face.
This was done intentionally to display THE EYE OF HORUS OR EYE OF RA.

This is a demonic sign used by the Illuminati.
See
[url]http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/nwo_eye.htm[/url]

[size=16pt]LAST SYMBOL[/size]
The 3rd symbol is the Freemason's Pyramid which I believe does not need any explanation.
This Pyramid is upside down to try and hide it's a pyramid.

[size=16pt]RUMORS OF PYRAMID REPORTED AT WINNERS CHAPEL [/size]
There are rumors of pyramid being seen at Bishop Oyedapo's Winners Chapels at
On top of the church in Ota, Goshen city
and
the big pyramid with a round opening in front of the church in Kaduna.

This will not be a surprise as everybody knows the Covenant University is full of Masonic symbols.

[size=13pt]Yes Bishop Oyedepo is a Freemason.[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/721721_covenant_achi_jpg39f90ab8cb5ea5f8039b6befb72a2ae4

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by amiskurie(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
let me consult the oracle b4 I comment
I will not say this and shopono below will be saying that

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by adediamond07(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
End time tns, abi?

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by harlos: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
You just notice abi... Keep disturbing ur mind with research nobody send you.

If you no wan spend the note again indicate so i can send my account number.

Thank you.

112 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Dhortunn(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ok na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by demelza: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
Err... What am I suppose to say?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Jamji: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
we are here to discuss how to make money not ruin it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Slimboy94(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
crywhen will I be the first to comment

as for the topic I'll come back to comment

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Marvyx(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
¤speechless¤
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by sKeetz(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
This shouldn't be on the front page.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by executinal(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Some Niggar are talking about how to make money, why some niggar are here talking nonsense.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Any implication on the exchange rate?? Imagine, $50 = #8000+ and this lazy guy keeps posting about some irrelevant symbols

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Seanixking: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
WIT DIS EVIDENCE...MAK I SEE PERSON WER GO BAN ME 4 SHOUTIN ====> END TIME TINZ... grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Adegokenath(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by alphaconde(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
What time did the bible say we will see things like this?

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by fuckluv(f): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
And so? So we shouldn't touch money again abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by oluamid(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
hahahahaha. Nigerian Naira now filled with masonic symbols? grin cheesy grin after spending said money all my life? If I hear!

Goodluck trying to convince people Obasanjo, IBB, Dangote and Adenuga sold their souls to the devil before they got their money.

Maybe if Illuminati is equal to corruption sha. cheesy

Wizkid though...... lipsrsealed Who knows.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Ichliebedich(f): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
sKeetz: This shouldn't be on the front page.
Aunty mukina take it down abeg
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by kajoula(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Emperor4God: [size=1

[size=16pt]RUMORS OF PYRAMID REPORTED AT WINNERS CHAPEL [/size]
There are rumors of pyramid being seen at Bishop Oyedapo's Winners Chapels at
On top of the church in Ota, Goshen city
and
the big pyramid with a round opening in front of the church in Kaduna.

This will not be a surprise as everybody knows the Covenant University is full of Masonic symbols.

Sooooo,every successful preacher is .......@op,pls rethink....ur claims are so untrue ..
[size=13pt]Yes Bishop Oyedepo is a Freemason.[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/721721_covenant_achi_jpg39f90ab8cb5ea5f8039b6befb72a2ae4

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
The Mod that suggested this trash for front page and the Seun himself that put it there deserve 100 lashes of a thick Camel whip each!

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by homesteady(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
LOOOOL! Comedy at its best!!
Illumi ki! nati kor!
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by gameboy727(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Never noticed it. But it still doesnt stop me from using the paper. Atleast dem dey use am for church too. I guess amma say e.n.d t.i.m.e t.i.n.s

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by fuckluv(f): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
alpha conde: What time did the bible say we will see things like this?
6:29pm! just d exact time u typed this smiley

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by sucreblazing(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Se this one na end time thingz? Or time end things?
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by fred04(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
THIS IS ABSOLUTE JOBLESSNESS.@OP,U DON STUDY YOUR BOOK FINISH?.DONT LET FRUSTRATION RUIN UR LIFE COS U NO GO GRADUATE IN THIS UR UNIJOBLESSNESS.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
LMFAOOO!!!! What a joke grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
So make we throw way our money? Whether na true or not na God de protect/guide person.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by wman(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
And u had to say Oyedepo is a freemason? Cmon No one deserves to be accused falsely.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by nopecin(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
Can't imagine if heaven get nairaland forum cos its End time now..... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Odunharry(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
If I say ds is it dey ll ban me..anyway,we all knw d time we are in nw..

Abeg anybody make no want spend I'm mney make I'm cme dash me o
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by donem: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mtcheew!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister / Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.