Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

How To Travel In Lagos? Bus? TAXI? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Travel In Lagos? Bus? TAXI? (1038 Views)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Three Die In Lagos Bus Explosion (photo) / ''Don't Browse Here' Written In A Taxi In Ogun State (PICS ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Travel In Lagos? Bus? TAXI? by TiNofromItaly: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hi everybody,

I'm moving to Lagos for business and I am wondering how can I get travelling around the city .

I usually take Taxis to move around but where can I find them? is there a number to call? is it safe? undecided
I would really appreciate any help

Thanks everyone
Re: How To Travel In Lagos? Bus? TAXI? by ifegy: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Is this a long term posting? If so, your company should be able to sort you out with a car and driver, in most cases, or at least give you the advice you need for transit.
If this is just a business trip, you're probably better off communicating with the parties you're going to be dealing with in Lagos and letting them arrange airport pick up and daily commutes to and from the work place for you. That'll probably work out better for you than trying to navigate the transit system on your own.
Re: How To Travel In Lagos? Bus? TAXI? by easytaxi: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hi TiNo from Italy,

Easy Taxi would perfectly fit your needs!!! wink wink

Easy Taxi connects clients to (safe) Taxi driver that are fully registered with us and drive wonderful cars, the best ones you can find in Lagos! shocked
You can request a Taxi, no matter where you are in Lagos, by just tapping on your mobile, the closest taxi to you will pick up the call and get to your location in few minutes, thanks to the GPS and our app design the driver won't even need to call you, but he will be simply looking at map on the screen showing where the request is coming from. On your screen you'll see the taxi moving to your location and all the relative info on the driver (full name, phone number, car model, license plate). When your phone will shout wink "TAXI" your driver is arrived, just look out for his car and he will be showing on the car window our Logo!

Get boarded ----------> Ready to leave!!!

Easy Taxi - Easy, Fast and Safe

Download the app directly from your marketplace or click the link
http://www.easytaxi.com/

Re: How To Travel In Lagos? Bus? TAXI? by Naijalastborn(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
Welcome to Naija in Advance!! Are you white or Black I have my reason for asking you dis
Re: How To Travel In Lagos? Bus? TAXI? by TiNofromItaly: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
White man, but not Milky style. Colleagues of mine told me Lagos is now quite safe, especially during the day.

Has anyone tried this Easy Taxi? does it really work? it would definitely save me money
Re: How To Travel In Lagos? Bus? TAXI? by Ritagwen: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
O yes I have tried it and its just perfect cheesy...taxi at your doorstep with that one click....its something everyone should download....So Mr you need to download it and experience it.. Heres d link http://www.easytaxi.com/[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Travel In Lagos? Bus? TAXI? by 9jaboi4Lagos: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Naija_Lastborn why are you asking the guy if he is white or black? Me I am curious to know your reason sha!

In Lagos there are so many ways to go around but taxi can be the most convenient. Car hire is the most stylish because they are normal cars.. I use car hire when I go for a meeting or go to the club and nobody can tell that it is a taxi.
Re: How To Travel In Lagos? Bus? TAXI? by 9jaboi4Lagos: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
This Easy Taxi thing is quite amazing.. I have seen something similar in London but had no idea Nigeria was advanced like this. Very cool!!

(1) (Reply)

Muritala Muhammed Botanical Garden / How Many Hours Would It Take Me To Get To Kwara State From Sango - Ota / Top 3 Spots For Grocery Shopping In Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.