Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Don't We Become Workers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don't We Become Workers? (451 Views)

Church Locks Out Commercial Sex Workers From New Year’s Eve Service / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? / Why Don't We Have Super Powers Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't We Become Workers? by ifeojobas(f): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hi everyone,

Something came up today and a pastor asked me to conduct a research to find out why once young people graduate, they just decide not to be involved in any church activity. He doesn't just want my opinion, he wants the opinion of other youths. So guys help me out, why do we decide to exclude ourself from becoming workers in the church? The funny thing is that during undergraduate and youth service days, we were probably involved o a lot of the times as workers-be it Sovereign army, RCF, RCCF, NCCF, other campus and corpers fellowships; but after graduation, we just become non-chalant. A lot of us actually live right lives, not living in sin and all, but we just don't commit ourselves to church departmental authorities. What's up?
Re: Why Don't We Become Workers? by ifeojobas(f): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2013
Hmmnn.... Nobody's talking.
Re: Why Don't We Become Workers? by PastorOluT(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
The reason is simple many are not born again, no one need to tell one who has encountered Christ what to do 'cos he/she is led by the Holy Ghost n know what to do in the kingdom!

(1) (Reply)

Is "Jesus Christ" God? / The Power In The Word Of God / A Wake Up Call Fron Hell , Real Story Of A Former Drug Addict.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.