Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,984 members, 7,852,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

How Do You Handle The Proverbial "Black Sheep?" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle The Proverbial "Black Sheep?" (635 Views)

How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? / Must There Be A Black Sheep In Every Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle The Proverbial "Black Sheep?" by slimdiggi: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hi everyone,

I came to this forum because I feel there are a lot of matured people here who can help me with this problem. I have a brother who is almost thirty-five, he drinks and smokes hemp, disturbs the peace of the neighborhood and gives my dad sleepless nights.
My mum left this world because of this issue and my siblings and I are out of ideas on how to handle the situation. It is one police case after the other and it has become very embarrassing. What really eats me up is that when he is sober, one can see that he has a very big heart. I know some families can benefit from this thread. Please I need advice on what to do. Will await your responses. Thanks.
Re: How Do You Handle The Proverbial "Black Sheep?" by itstpia1: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
if he's not willing to change then you cant change him.
Re: How Do You Handle The Proverbial "Black Sheep?" by tpia5: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2014

(1) (Reply)

How Do Parents Feel When They See Thier Child(ren) Failed In Life? / How Do You Deal With In-laws To Be / Nannies Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.