Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? (20493 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi / Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Rossikk(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
imperiouxx:

Let the ranking changed and we show them that dog doesn't celebrate leopard's starvation.

Bros this your proverb conk mehn... grin
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by imperiouxx(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2013
Rossikk:

Bros this your proverb conk mehn... grin

grin grin grin
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by chriskwaku: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

And that's where the problem lays. People look at old form forgetting that nothing remains this same. In the past like you said, Nigeria also beat Ghana + the current crushing effects of the Super Eagles....... Sky is their limit.

This is why it will be so intriguing if we were drew together..... Current form supersedes all. Ghana qualified to this stage by a whisker.

personally i wouldn't like to play nigeria at this time. maybe 2rd round of the world cup itself would do. If we had drawn against zambia, we would still have qualified. Remember zambia even had 3 points awarded to them even though they lost 1-0 against sudan
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by emmanuel4758(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2013
wayodude:

see this transvestite o?? shocked your fadaaa!!!

when the rankings are done tomorrow compare it to what i have posted here and come and tell me the difference..eeeedioitic moronic imbecilic rodent like you

There is too much foolishness in Nigeria and amongst Nigerians
retarden lik u i gest u nid medison bro so no big deal cuz u need to go to yaba left for ur medison...thank god am last to comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals / Gareth Bale Retires From Football At 33 / Gernot Rohr Shortlisted For Algeria Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.