Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Need To Register For Gre - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need To Register For Gre (1035 Views)

Studying Abroad Made Easy Register For Gre, Sat, Toefl, Gmat / Can I Register For Gre Online As A Nigerian / Preparing for GRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Register For Gre by uslomonlo: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2008
hello everyone,
i need to register for GRE and was wondering if there are companies helping one to do it from nigeria here.
anyone with useful info can contact me on 07084391300 or edusegzy1@yahoo.com
thanks in advance
Re: I Need To Register For Gre by Bigdreams(m): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
Hallo Friend,

Got this for you.

http://www.urch.com/forums/toefl/256-where-can-i-take-toefl.html

Hope it fulfills your need.

To your success.
Re: I Need To Register For Gre by Dividends(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2008
U can register for the GRE anywhere in Nigeria. Just go online- www.ets.org/gre and follow the instructions. You need a credit card that is internationally recognized. Only look for agents if you cannot afford a credit card and/or do not have access to the internet. In that case, you should be prepared to pay certain additional charges. If you are REALLY SERIOUS about taking the test, let me know. I may be able to provide you with information on study materials. All the best!
Re: I Need To Register For Gre by DanDare: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2008
Re: I Need To Register For Gre by McDreamy: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hi dividends

I have a friend who wants to do the GRE & is in a quandary about registering & preparing, can I get ur email add so I can get in touch for details about how u registered, study materials etc

u can mail me at dare.aiyetunje at gmail.com
Re: I Need To Register For Gre by uslomonlo: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2008
i actually want to use sharperedge but i am trying to call them and the phone has line has not been going through.i emailed

them and i am not getting any response.

then there is this thing on their website that they will shut down 30th of june.

i am a bit skeptical about just paying my money even though i have used their service before.

anybody with useful info on them?
Re: I Need To Register For Gre by Aiyetunje: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
visit their officel?
Re: I Need To Register For Gre by Builders1: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2008
Hello Wilfem, My name is Adeshola from FOUNTAIN BUILDERS ACADEMY in Lagos, I saw your post and i wish to inform you that we can get you Registered for the exams. We offer Tutorial and Registration for the following exams ; TOEFL, SAT , GRE and GMAT.
For more information contact us at:
FOUNTAIN BUILDERS ACADEMY
16B OGUNDANA STREET OFF ALLEN AVENUE
IKEJA LAGOS
EMAIL: fountainacademy@yahoo.co.uk
TEL; 01-8735893,08023156337.
Re: I Need To Register For Gre by simolee: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2008
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University POST-JAMB INFO. / Gtb Test Format / Why The Yorubas Are Ahead Of The Igbos In The News Media In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.