Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Can I Register For Gre Online As A Nigerian - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Register For Gre Online As A Nigerian (4397 Views)

Studying Abroad Made Easy Register For Gre, Sat, Toefl, Gmat / How Do I Register For Cambridge O And A Level Exams In Nigeria? / Preparing for GRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Register For Gre Online As A Nigerian by kaycome: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
I want to register for GRE exam online but when i check thru their website, i saw on the front page that they do not allow nigerians to register online using credit cards. but i have heard some guys here on nairaland saying that they paid for the registration online. Please is it possible to register using nigeria credit card? and also after registering online , am i going to pay the pro-metric center any commission for writing the exam there? i need some quick responses so as to enable to proceed in the registration . It cost just $190 to do the registration online compare with going tothose center to register.Thanks
Re: Can I Register For Gre Online As A Nigerian by kaycome: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2011
please i need a reply.
Re: Can I Register For Gre Online As A Nigerian by vuduchild(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
It is possible to register for the GRE exam online as a Nigerian. At publix tech, we will register you for the gmat, toefl , gre and sat exams.

Call :08108639760, 08183182043 or BBPIN: 31186738

Austin.
Re: Can I Register For Gre Online As A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2011
kaycome:

I want to register for GRE exam online but when i check thru their website, i saw on the front page that they do not allow nigerians to register online using credit cards. but i have heard some guys here on nairaland saying that they paid for the registration online. Please is it possible to register using nigeria credit card? and also after registering online , am i going to pay the pro-metric center any commission for writing the exam there? i need some quick responses so as to enable to proceed in the registration . It cost just $190 to do the registration online compare with going tothose center to register.Thanks

You have got to be careful. The best way to do it is to look for a FRIEND in US or UK to help you register. Nigerians are specifically mentioned not to use the online means to register. I used on Olaolu Academy or Study Abroad institute in Isolo , a supposedly well known entity, to register for GRE only for the result to be seized by GRE. I had to pay double to get the results release on time. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Can I Register For Gre Online As A Nigerian by vuduchild(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2012
@bayo, what you said is the truth. But, at Publix tech, we use the approved means of registration.
Re: Can I Register For Gre Online As A Nigerian by vuduchild(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2012
You can reach me on this Line : 08108639760
Re: Can I Register For Gre Online As A Nigerian by acumennow: 9:55am On May 21, 2013
Well, you cannot register online as a Nigerian. The best way to register for the GRE is to go to http://www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com or go directly to http://www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com/greinnigeria . They have a free counselling session organised and I think they also give free prep or something. It's really worth checking out.

Hope this helps.
Re: Can I Register For Gre Online As A Nigerian by SF9ja: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2014
ETS (those who own the GRE) have recently made it very possible to register for the GRE from Nigeria, but it might be best if you get a standardised test registration organization to help you do that. A good test registrar is ScholarFare Nigeria. Their web address is www.scholarfare.com and they register you swiftly at a cost-effective fee.
You could also follow their Study Abroad Blog where they post interesting articles that touches on foreign education.

(1) (Reply)

Names Of VCs Of Unilorin & Rectors Of Kwara State Polytechnic from2006 Till Date / Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... / See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.