Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Do You Blow Horns For Animal To Vacate The Road While Driving? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Blow Horns For Animal To Vacate The Road While Driving? (523 Views)

Car Crashes As Driver Sleeps Off While Driving On Highway (Photos) / White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) / Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Blow Horns For Animal To Vacate The Road While Driving? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2013
I was just driving this evening into a lonely tarred street when two dogs were lying down right in the middle of the road. Not as if they didnt see car coming but despite it, they still remained on the road with no movement like before my arrival. Left with no choice, I hitted on the horns continously (something i thought was foolish to apply to an animal) and the duo were not moved by an inch. If it were you, what would you have done? Drives to match them or reverses to take an alternative route?
Re: Do You Blow Horns For Animal To Vacate The Road While Driving? by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Probably do same
Re: Do You Blow Horns For Animal To Vacate The Road While Driving? by dasparrow: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2013
@Post

I am an animal enthusiast and I love dogs and respect the life of all of God's creatures so I will not run the dogs over but rather honk to get them to leave the road or drive around them or take an alternate route. It could be that the dogs are blind and deaf because most dogs will leave the road once a driver honks or they see a vehicle approaching.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kabo Air Makes Emergency Landing In Sokoto. / Help Pls / Is Night Road Travel In Nigeria Safe These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.