Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

A Letter Of One Nigeria From A Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter Of One Nigeria From A Nairalander (404 Views)

See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) / Navy Warship Arrives Nigeria From China / Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter Of One Nigeria From A Nairalander by hummerwise(m): 12:34am On Sep 11, 2013
I am one among the few nairalanders than picks interest and enjoy reading comments to a thread rather than the story attactched to the thread itself because I enjoy them, some are funny, educative, informative and entertaining.however on the contrary some are annoying and creates a negative conscious minds because they are being written and crafted from a bias mind and tribalistic thoughts which actually gave me the urge for this rough write up.

Sometime I just understand the reason some people
Go through hardship and pain so that they would cherish and value the treasure and peace when they acquire them and like they say 'one doesn't cherish what one's posses untill one loses them'...
WE DON'T CHERISH THE PEACE we are enjoying in this country until we lose it to war of destruction...This goes to some of us here who craven for war like they know it has some kind of an enjoyable ending.

Let's start this way
Think about other countries like syria, afghanistan, pakistani,
Mali, liberia and some other nations that have been destroyed
due to the war that have left them with nothing but destruction and crippled their system of government, Most of this Country are trying as much as possible now to start from scratch and
Learn from there past mistakes 2 take the country bk to a peaceful state. Some of this country mentioned above were ones like us Peaceful and in order but due to individual differences, politics, tribal sentiments, selfish interest etc.they ended up
Going to war which wasn't in any way pleasant.

Now back to us we Nigerians

Some of us here on nairaland are being played by some nigerians outside the shore of this country who keep insisting
On revolution through violence, because they know if it(war) start
They will neva in anyway be affected because most of their loved ones are presently not in Nigeria....Now my beloved brothers and sisters a question we should all ask oursef who bears the heat more We in Nigeria or those abroad?
And also, those of us staying,living and breed in Nigeria but still craven for war as a solution to our problems in the country should take their mind back to those days of Biafra war, Ife/modakeke clash. Which was a sadden event that took place and claims a lot of lives which includes children, adults, innocent ones and those who might have done this country a great favour by taking this our beloveth country to a greater height.
And remember a lot of countries are waiting for this country to explode someday because Of the pressure we are building within for ourself, Has it ever occured to you that they might be envious of us or have you forgotten that Nigeria is one of the few african countries that got its independence without violence(am not saying this is the cause of the Envy)

In a nutshell,let's drop this tribal sentiments,political bias, religious excuses, bias analysis of sensitive issues and treat sensitive issues like tribal,political,religious threads with objective and articulate analysis rather being sentimental because for we are going to be better for it...

My major ascertion from all of this is that there are various ways of dealing with sensitive issues than trying to find a solution through violence because I can assure you that finding a solution via violence is nothing pleasant it brings nothing but destruction.

Nigerians be smart,be safe and be clever in dealing with issues and neva let anybody brainwash for we knw what is right.

(1) (Reply)

Former US Officials Warn Obama Of False Intelligence On Syria / Amalgamation Not Nigeria’s Problem –ajimobi / Edo Secures Admission For Stowaway Boy In Top School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.