Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Write a Letter To God here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Write a Letter To God here. (627 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. / Please, Men Of God Here I Need Your Urgent HELP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write a Letter To God here. by absalom11(m): 2:03am On Sep 11, 2013
Good morning nairalanders If you were asked to write a letter to God what will you write to him? This is what i will say:

Dear God,
Its me again, i hope you received the last oral mail i sent to you. How is Heaven? Hope its calm there? How are the 24 elders? How are the beasts around your throne? I heard Heaven is tiled with Gold all over. I long to be there.
God, being a Christian hasn't been easy for me. I thought that after i confess you as my Lord and personal saviour that was all But i realise it isnt.I never knew i had become a warrior and was at war(The pastor didn't tell me that day na).
I became your son not because i am scared of the fire(Hell fire) but because i love you, for you first loved me. I have been facing Challenges eversince, of which i know you're aware of. I have fallen into many temptations; lust, stealing, insults and lots more. Dear God, please help me, i didn't wanted to talk to you through my pastor that's why i decided to write to you. I am tempted to live like my friends; like having a girlfriend, smoking, etc. God, my life shouldn't waste please . My discliper keeps telling me that my life must be different. It ain't a Joke Lord,i feel tempted to obey myself and do my will. I now realise why Jesus pleaded you to 'take this cup away' but Lord, just as he ended the prayer; '... Nevertheless, your will and not mine'. Help me that even as the devil sieves me my faith will fail not.
Lest i forget, God, please help ASUU call off the strike soon. I hope to get a reply from you soon. I love you 'my father i have never seen but believe he exists.' In jesus's name
Your love
Otutu Lucky Absalom.
Re: Write a Letter To God here. by UyiIredia(m): 2:38am On Sep 11, 2013
God,

Thank you for the gift of life, made the more valuable by the loss in death. I also want to know whether I'm correct in assuming you are the space withing which all things exist. I want you to grant me this wish: that all men may live life forever and in happiness.

Good day,
Iredia.

That's my letter. A tricky letter. Especially at the happiness_noy the space_part.
Re: Write a Letter To God here. by Emusan(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia: God,

Thank you for the gift of life, made the more valuable by the loss in death. I also want to know whether I'm correct in assuming you are the [size]space[/size] withing which all things exist. I want you to grant me this wish: that all men may live life forever and in happiness.

Good day,
Iredia.

That's my letter. A tricky letter. Especially at the happiness_noy the space_part.

@bold-pls Uyi, what if God visit you in your room/speak to you one on one; will you still think God is space?

Shalom!
Re: Write a Letter To God here. by absalom11(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2013
@uyi iredia, what do you mean by God being a space?
are u telling us that all this while u've assumed God to b a SPACE?
Re: Write a Letter To God here. by omotayokay: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2013
Booked
Re: Write a Letter To God here. by absalom11(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2013
omotayokay: Booked
lol
Re: Write a Letter To God here. by tobechi74: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2013
Op, plz provide an addrress so it could be posted
Re: Write a Letter To God here. by absalom11(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2013
tobechi74: Op, plz provide an addrress so it could be posted
its more like writting out your heart to God

(1) (Reply)

Saint John Chrysostom On Fasting / Where Do Thoughts Come From? / Here Is Practical Explanation About Next Life, Purpose Of Human Life -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.