Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,893 members, 7,866,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Stop Looking For Employment Make Millions Of Naira Working At Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Looking For Employment Make Millions Of Naira Working At Home (587 Views)

Top 20 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Make Millions Of Naira / If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute / Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Employment Make Millions Of Naira Working At Home by Richguys: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2008
* Are you a student, worker or unemployed?

* Do you need a boost in your daily income while still doing your present job/biz?

*Are you ready to become your own boss?

Then this programme is for you!

Do you Known the number of University or Polytechnics in Nigeria? If you know then take a round figure of 500 graduate yearly multiply it by the number of Institution we have in Nigeria. What figure do you arrived at? Then judge yourself if as a graduate it is write for you to continue in your endless search for the work that is never there. When you can stay at money and make million of Naira.

Discover the jealously guided insider secrets on how to profit from the most lucrative risk free cash on demand PART TIME new business available online.
No start up capital No need for paid adverts as you'll be provided with more than 100 free forums to hunt for potential clients.
PLUS
10 latest most lucrative internet and offline business today, guaranteed to transform your financial status in the shortest possible time.

-------------------------------------------

I'm Going To Give You Some Stuffs That Will Make Your Head Spin, You'll Jump Up And Down, Bump Into The Furniture, And Yell : "richguy, You Are Too Much!!!"

Yes, I am going to give you the following for FREE

Internet Real Estate Secrets : How Turn $10 to $1000 a month, buying and selling Domain Names.
The secret of making $100 daily from clickbank and paydotcom with: no website and no product.
Philanthropist CASH (General Guidelines) And Foreign NGOs Who Need Nigerian Affiliation To Fund/sponsor Your NGO and scholarships.

Blogging for Dollars. How to make $200 weekly with my atomic blogger and Google adsense system.

Write Your Way To Wealth: How To Make Over $2,000 Monthly Writing Articles For Webmasters And Businesses Online.

Virtual real estate investment. How to Buy Internet-Based Businesses at a Deep Discount and Make Them Profitable, thereby selling them for huge profits.

The Ultimate Guide To Making Over N150,000 naira Monthly Printing GSM Recharge Cards Of All Networks with N10,000 Start Up Capital From The Comfort Of Your Home.

Amazing Secret To Becoming a Professional Hacker and Make $50, $100, per hour - or More! This is legitimate.

The New Cost Per Action Industry: How i make $100 dollars daily exploiting young males on social networking sites (completely legal and easy)

How To Design Stunning Money Making Websites in 60 minutes or less

The Missing Secret That hyip(high yield investment programmes) Investors Have Never Discovered; and Where To Locate These hyip That Has Been Paying For Many Years In Asia.

Please Note That You Can Only Benefit From These Super Bonuses If You Are One Of The lucky People To Take Action And ORDER Within Two Weeks!

The value of the bonuses you will be getting is well over N50,000
And I will personally make sure you succeed with your business.
You are going to get started with a tried and tested system that works.

Imagine how much it will cost you to get those bonuses?

So if I tell you to pay N50,000 I will be justified. After all, people have paid as much as that to attend seminars.

But I won't tell you to pay that much. Why should I? I know that not all of us are financially buoyant. I was once like that. So i know where the shoe pinches.

So how much is a fair price?

So I will make it very affordable for serious entrepreneurs. You will have to pay only Two thousand five hundred and seventy naira only(N2,570.00)

Yes you saw it right. With just N2, 570 the package and your super bonuses will be shipped to you anywhere you are in Nigeria. You will also be getting all the tools needed to build your own business.

Your Investment In My Package Is Risk FREE!
100% Money Back Guarantee Now,

let me put your mind at rest by placing the entire risk on my shoulders. If for any reason, you are not ABSOLUTELY SATISFIED with the report OR YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE that it can help you achieve your internet dreams, then you are free to request for a refund of your money. No questions to be asked, just your money back.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

Pay N2,570 into my bank account at any branch of Intercontinental Bank

Account no: 0020110000269913
Account name: Ayeobinu Godwill
Send me an email through richguyintown@yahoo.com or Text me on my deaf and Dumb no 07028963565 with the following information:

Name, Branch Paid Into, Amount Paid, Deposit Slip Number, Date of Payment, Telephone Number and e-mail address.

We will package your order within 24 hours of confirming your order and i will send you the download page.

So let's wrap this up.
It's your opportunity to start making money online without much stress. Don't watch others as they continue to make money online.
Make sure you are among the few lucky people to Order within two weeks so as to get my super bonuses. ACTION now so that you could become a boss of ur own.

Grab yours today before i pull down the bonuses.
Your Friend,
Richguy.

(1) (Reply)

Self-employment: From Dream To Reality! / Abuja Nairaland Pls Post Vacancies / Seminar On Website Design And Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.