Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online (3121 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? / Stop Looking For Employment, Make Money Working At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by freestuffsonnet(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
Who Am And why you should listen to me?

My name is Paul, I make cool bucks online and have employed lots of our nigerian youths in terms of starting their own online businesses and lots of them are now self employed and earning legitimate cash online.

Here are my other NL money making ideas threads that has generated tons of NL views and posts.
https://www.nairaland.com/1365527/clickbank-q-im-making-money
https://www.nairaland.com/1406477/making-money-into-payoneer-master-card

What Do I Have to offer you?

I decided to start this thread here on Jobs/Vacancies NL section so i can help some of guys here on how you can start making
money online, online business ideas you can start with little or no capital, how to get freelance jobs online, how you can get jobs online and work at your own convince time and at your own comfort, how to receive your online earnings in naira, how you can employ yourself [become self employed] working online and more.

If you are interested and you want me to continue leasing out the ideas and the information
THEN REPLY THIS THREAD

NOTE: Please don't drop your email or contact here, i don't need it. All the ideas and the information will be exposed and shared here on this thread [NA FREE OF CHARGE].

I will need to get up to 7 to 10 Go-ahead replies before i continue.

Cheers
Paul
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by lambvard: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
I book a seat in the classroom
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
......Go ahead bro
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by luvola(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
space booked.. At op - i owned a blogsite - www.nairacity..com and the site is growing .... Currentlyy , the site world ranking is 440,000 but my adsense applications has been frequently rejected by google crawler. Pls give me some strategic advice plss.. Let hook up . My email - olaklives05@yahoo.com.. Waiting for your beep bro
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Belexy95: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Go ahead!
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Reubenxtra(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
I am very much interested.
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by logo77: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
Pls Go Ahead!
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by freestuffsonnet(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
Need to reach my target go ahead replies b4 i proceed
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by youdontknowme: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
Go ahead
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
Now i will start by letting you the basic of this thread.

first, i wouldn't want you to mean my English here...i no be Professor Wole Soyinka..i no be your English lecturer..
I MAKE MONEY ONLINE [I LIVE ONLINE] and am here to show you how you too can.
So i don't care about your profession and degree, But i will just plead to you to humble yourself and learn what
i will be sharing with you on this thread.

NOTE:

I didn't open this thread b/c i need your money, neither am i looking
to recruit you for any online jobs. I don't want you to buy any online job form. NO! i make constant online income via clickbank affiliate business and other online programs.

Am here to announce to you and also to guide you on how you can employ yourself online and be a
good support to your friends and families.[No just being a liability to them].

Why am doing this for free? i was once on your shoe some few years back, looking for a job
here and there and nothing was coming. i was about to give up until a friend i have
never known and met helped me with information [online business opportunities] that
changed my life.

Guess what? that help came to me then via online forum [although not NL]
But one of this oyobo forums. So now i decided to give back to my naija people [especially the youths like me]
who are struggle to make money [both online and offline].

I will also need you to put into action some things we are going to share on this thread.
not just a hearer but a doer, b/c by doing it [taking action] you will get the promised
result. No action, No result.

Do you need to invest Anything? Some of the online making making opportunities i will share with you here need little OR ZERO capital start up. So you have nothing to loss, although your time is very important to me. But the fact remains you may need or may not invest a dime. Nevertheless you must be dedicated to it and put your effort to it and treat it as any other offline business/job.

If you are looking for get rich today tomorrow online method without doing anything, then you better close up this thread b/c am going to disappoint you.

Although you will make money with them [the online businesses and opportunities] i will unleash to you later but you
must make it happen, you must work it out. And one unique thing about it is that they are tested and trusted, easy to implement and not time consuming.

So i just say make i make it clear what des thing is all about [the foundation of the thread]

My hand don dey pain me, i go start the unleash the ideas 2moro..but for the main time.

And don't forget to click follow so you can following this thread and get notified wen there is a new update.

For now, you can Leave your comments or whatever you have on your mind regarding this topic.

CHEERS
PAUL

3 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by youdontknowme: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
No questions..yet
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
I hope that's not all...
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by luvola(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
check my update that precipitate this one... My blog site - www.nairacity..com is frequently rejected by google adsense activation..help me out..
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by shazily012(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
tanx bros.....go ahead
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by rasheedow(m): 5:14am On Oct 29, 2013
Thanks,we wre waitin
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by bjennifer: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2013
Goodmorning, thanks for giving this information out for free. I want to know, with this online business can u use just an internet enabled mobile phone or you need a PC? Thanks...
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by freestuffsonnet(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Permit me to answer these questions first b4 i start writing my today's lesson

luvola: check my update that precipitate this one... My blog site - www.nairacity..com is frequently rejected by google adsense activation..help me out..

Why you think say google adsense go aspect your site wen you know say the content you have on that site be copy and paste. The main reason Google Adsense rejects new application is one is your site content is not original and two if you are not the own of the site [you don't have the admin login of the site, just using some1 else site to apply]. so b4 you apply make sure you a good content on your site.

If you doubt me, copyscape your site and see lots of sites you have copied their articles to your site. go to w ww.copyscape. com [no space]
then paste your site url and see the result. with that google will neva aspect your adsense application. That's all.

bjennifer: Goodmorning, thanks for giving this information out for free. I want to know, with this online business can u use just an internet enabled mobile phone or you need a PC? Thanks...

If you want to be serious on your online business venture forget about your mobile fone. you need a pc [desktop or laptop] it doesn't need to be your own. you can network or better still use cyber cafe [i started using cafes]. can you open your business office using your fone? funny, right? so be serious with this.
Thank you.

@others, i will be back here soon today for the first lesson.

Cheers.
Paul
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
LESSON #1: MAKING FAST AND EASY CASH ONLINE AS A FREELANCE WRITER.

Today we gonna discus about how you can make quick and easy cash online as a freelance
writer. by this this i mean making fast cash online writing articles for people especially
web master [website owners].

The Reason Article writing has become such a big Cash opportunity for writers to make fabulous amount of money online.

Webmasters need articles for their article marketing campaign
For website owners to make any money from their websites people have to visit them in the first place. This is the most important thing as far as making money from website is concerned. And one of the most effective and free ways to pull traffic to a website and also increase the search engine ranking of the site is by using a method known as Article Marketing.

Article marketing is so much loved by webmasters because when they get freelance writers to write the articles, they pay them once for it, and the articles become theirs. Then they use the articles to generate huge traffic and search engine page ranking, and ultimately generate enormous sales and income. There is no doubt, the return on their investment in paying freelance writers to write the articles is great.

Webmasters need lots of articles as content for their sites
Every website needs contents. The more the quality of its articles, the more satisfied its visitors are, and the easier it is to make them come back, buy something or click on links that would make the site's owner money.
However, a lot of website owners are not able to write articles, and they don't think it is worth it disturbing their heads learning how to write their articles themselves when they could simply employ freelance writers to do it for them

Webmasters need freelance writers to help them create products they can market
They provide the writers with the topic they want information on and in a couple of days, their product is ready for sale.
They can sell the information product in several ways, such as an ebook with their name on it as the writer, as a PLR (Private Label Right) product, where they sell it, allowing the buyer to put their name on it as the writer or owner and use it any way they desire.
In fact, a good number of Internet marketers concentrate in this area of income generation by employing many writers to write on diverse topics, which they collate into PLR products and sell to thousands of their customers.

Now, the newest: webmasters need writers to help them update their blogs daily
With the popularity of blogs as medium to effectively make money, a great number of webmasters are now building networks of blogs. Several companies on the Internet own hundreds of blogs and are still counting. Some of these blogs are highly trafficked, some receiving millions of visitors daily.

To achieve this, they are in constant search of writers who could write and post articles as many times a day as they can to any of the blogs in their network. And the pay? Can you guess it? You can earn as much as $400 or more per week, depending on how many articles you can post.

YOUR ADVANTAGES TO THIS:

Flexible Work Hours.
You can implement ideas for a home based business at your convenient time, after taking care of your job, family, and study.
Flexible Workplace.You can work and pursue ideas for a home based business wherever you desire as long as you have your Computer and internet connection or any cyber café around you.

Minimum Capital.
Online article writing jobs needs only a very little capital or No Capital to begin.

Unlimited Income.

The ideas for Online article writing jobs has unlimited income potential.

Quick Start.

Unlike off line jobs and business that require a few months or years to start, you can implement this Online article writing jobs immediately and start smiling to your bank.

No Face-To-Face Meeting.

You communicate with your clients and customers without facing them personally. Furthermore, starting a work at home Online article writing jobs can be done at any age.

Best Freelance Writing Sites
odesk
elance
peopleperhour
ifreelance
freelancers.net
fiverr
iwriter

I will also share more on this as we proceed and that will be on our next class. for now let me hear from you. you can drop your questions, comments, suggestions and contributions.

I will be right back soon

Cheers

PAUL

2 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by youdontknowme: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2013
Shed more light on clickbank
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by freestuffsonnet(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2013
youdontknowme: Shed more light on clickbank

Although i will throw light on that clickbank money making method later here
BUT I HAVE SHARE A LOT ON THAT AND GET SHARING ON THAT
ON THIS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/1365527/clickbank-q-im-making-money

I will be back for the next online making classroom.
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
following this is what i have been waiting for thanks so much @ op
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Amazingg: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Subscribing
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Google63(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
All those freelance writing sites you wrote above pay through paypal. Can I get some that pay straight into one's bank account
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by freestuffsonnet(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Google63: All those freelance writing sites you wrote above pay through paypal. Can I get some that pay straight into one's bank account

many of them are payoneer partners, so you can apply for a payoneer mastercard and withdraw your earnings via any ATM stand here in naija that accepts mastercard.
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Bpfems(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Subscribing. Carrying on sir
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Jfactor(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
with u my oga, may our Good Lord Jesus bless u
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by darmochy1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
OP, thumps up for ds wonderfl thread. Ds is one of ur clickbank subscribers...I ordered for ur manual and I'm deligently studying it. I'll soon put up my blog to promote my affiliate product...I've written some articles bt yet to submit them. Also, txs for d updated manuals that u sent to me, God bless u.
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Stunner1(f): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
*grabs chair* dz class go make sense *following*
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Sunday4ars(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
o.k,ready
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by emirald87(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
I am in my oga
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
darmochy1: OP, thumps up for ds wonderfl thread. Ds is one of ur clickbank subscribers...I ordered for ur manual and I'm deligently studying it. I'll soon put up my blog to promote my affiliate product...I've written some articles bt yet to submit them. Also, txs for d updated manuals that u sent to me, God bless u.

Thanks for your honest feedback. i'm happy you enjoyed the new updated clickbank guides. Waiting to hear your testimony and your exploit on clickbank money making business.

@Others, the new upgraded clickbank PRACTICAL guides can be found at: www.clickbankfornigerians..com

TOMORROW [Monday] i will continue and start unleashing more other online money making ideas [LESSONS].

Make your calendar..and bookmark this page, don't miss it. Today is Sunday here...so i need to rest..the anointing i receive from church too much.

Till Then, Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covenant University Research Group Invite / EFCC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate List For Pre-screening 2017/2018 Is Out / THE NIGERIAN NAVY Batch23/24 Candidates Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.