Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Kogi State Gov.wada In Alleged Multiple Pregnancy Scandal, Infects Wife With Syp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Gov.wada In Alleged Multiple Pregnancy Scandal, Infects Wife With Syp (1011 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / Contestant For Ooni Stool In Alleged N400m Fraud, Forgery - Punch. / Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State Gov.wada In Alleged Multiple Pregnancy Scandal, Infects Wife With Syp by NewsINigeria(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2013

There are reports that Kogi state Governor Idris Wada is said to be fast emerging the most controversial in the area of women affairs.

Sources from the state house are whispering that the governor has
allegedly put two women an actress, Linda Black and his Personal Assistant, Halima Ibrahim, in the family way.
The Kogi State house is said to be seriously boiling as his two wives who are yet to settle their squabbles over who should be the first lady.

The first wife and His Excellency had reasons to raise their voices just days before the Governor left Lokoja for Abuja a while back accusing him of sexual recklessness and giving her sexually transmitted disease(Syphilis).

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, So I Posted Her Unclad Pics Online ----- Read The Story Here With The Pics
Re: Kogi State Gov.wada In Alleged Multiple Pregnancy Scandal, Infects Wife With Syp by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2013
Is dat xo? Na xo the guy H\รท\Y reach?
Re: Kogi State Gov.wada In Alleged Multiple Pregnancy Scandal, Infects Wife With Syp by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2013
Warning :

Nobody should make tribalistic comment(s) on this issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm not gonna make hasty conclusions right away.

But if this is true, then the state is headed for doom, as if to say the it isn't shattered already.

Once I thought that his tour around the globe a pilot would give him the foresight when it comes to feasible development. But how wrong was I.

The state is hit with the plagues of dilapidation and devastation.

EFCC and ICPC have all gone to the great beyond, and I wonder who will bell the cat and ask this man how he's been spending our monies.

Such a huge shame.

Probable conclusion:

This could be a political character assassination ploy by the opposition. Reason been that, there isn't no evidence of the std test result.
Re: Kogi State Gov.wada In Alleged Multiple Pregnancy Scandal, Infects Wife With Syp by princesschloe: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2013
@op. what is 'syp' is it a crime to spell words in full. #justasking#
Re: Kogi State Gov.wada In Alleged Multiple Pregnancy Scandal, Infects Wife With Syp by Nathaniel734: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
ett
Re: Kogi State Gov.wada In Alleged Multiple Pregnancy Scandal, Infects Wife With Syp by zibi2(m): 12:01am On Sep 12, 2013
What should I say END ......... Mod fb things
Re: Kogi State Gov.wada In Alleged Multiple Pregnancy Scandal, Infects Wife With Syp by Ewuga3: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Total lies.no iota of truth in this story. We complain about our leaders but Who will blame our leaders for mismanaging our affairs, when the followers are busy concentrating on fabricating stories about irrelevant issues. Sad. We shd all be concentrating on how these people manage our resources not whether they slept with an imaginary actress or not. To start with who is this Linda black? Has anybody bothered to find out if she actually exists? I don't think so? Does this man have a female aide ralkless of a female. Personal assistant? Nobody has bothered to find out. Well try finding out and let us know your findings. Syphillis in this day and age? C'mon

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Why Jonathan Sacked Nine Ministers . / Time To Ponder An Editorial By FFK / Labour Gives IGP 21days To Redeploy Rivers CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.